shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
But (counter-)blackmailing someone just because you want to wet your dick? Now you're no better than Tybalt, and you are both in the wrong. That's not blackmailing to right a wrong, that's blackmailing to gain an edge on your competition.
Of course if I was the one countering the blackmail, I would justify it to my moral self that I didn't want Jill's free will to be oppressed by the nefarious Tybalt. If, by some fortunate turn of events, I ended up fucking Jill, an outcome that wouldn't have been possible without the counter-blackmail, I'd just have to chalk that a bit of unexpected, unintended, good luck. :sneaky:

vptxiid46

Nov 22, 2020
I tried playing in an incel way (not peeking/turning down advances/not taking it further).
Still the MC has the scene with Bella in the Library where she kisses him and again the scene DIK library. Can this be avoided.
Just like AL, it feels forced that MC has to go through some relationships no matter what.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
for a second I thought you were talking about Stephen:HideThePain:
Yep, same.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried playing in an incel way (not peeking/turning down advances/not taking it further).
Still the MC has the scene with Bella in the Library where she kisses him and again the scene DIK library. Can this be avoided.
Just like AL, it feels forced that MC has to go through some relationships no matter what.
I thought that you could avoid all romantic content except for kissing Maya on the bed after the CUMpetition and kissing maya on the picnic blanket. You don't have to go to the library.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Oh yeah, and copping a feel. But he was drunk off his face. If you were drunk and you have some MILF with mega melons (in no way affiliated with Tybalt's watermelon fetish) in your face, I'd like to think the same path would be followed... :sneaky:
MILF with mega melons... in see through nighties wearing a very visible goddam g-string. Even if MC was gay, he would have kissed her and copped a feel. :LOL:

Really, for someone so sexually repressed, Bella dresses like she's about to fuck hard at the drop of a dime.

Ggwpglhf

Feb 1, 2020
If that happens and we won't have an option to say something about it, I won't ever shut up about how retarded this decision is. It'd be especially stupid for people choosing to avoid them as much as possible
Waot what, you can actually avoid them?!?!
Please teach me how senpai!!
They're throwing all theor dramas and troubles on me and I wouldn't even want to piss on them of they were on fire. But I have o help them because, reasons.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Is there a trick to the mouse puzzles? They seem extremely sensitive to me, mainly the painting and cleaning.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
when I saw this scene...
That camera angle makes it seem like someone was watching them and if so, who tf could have possibly been watching them?
later in that same room when the MC is alone
you can see someone walking behind hiding the lights :devilish:
Those thinking that James is just temporarily away in the army (of which I am NOT one), I say be careful what you wish for. :censored:

:KEK:

vptxiid46

Nov 22, 2020
Yeah...you have to be a literal dik to avoid such situations. Like don't help them out with their list n all and be a general prude. I think the only good kinda friends relationship with with Sage.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Oh yeah, and copping a feel. But he was drunk off his face. If you were drunk and you have some MILF with mega melons (in no way affiliated with Tybalt's watermelon fetish) in your face, I'd like to think the same path would be followed... :sneaky:
from someone who after being invited to dinner by his big summer crush manages to refuse her invitation to stay there to "sleep" I expect self-control worthy of a Shaolin monk

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
MILF with mega melons... in see through nighties wearing a very visible goddam g-string. Even if MC was gay, he would have kissed her and copped a feel. :LOL:

Really, for someone so sexually repressed, Bella dresses like she's about to fuck hard at the drop of a dime.
I think it's the case with all the AVNs, the characters don't dress like sluts in their universe, it's purely fan service.
from someone who after being invited to dinner by his big summer crush manages to refuse her invitation to stay there to "sleep" I expect self-control worthy of a Shaolin monk
I know not this guy of whom you speak. Only of a guy who jumped out a window mid-coitus to avoid castration from angry parents.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think it's the case with all the AVNs, the characters don't dress like sluts in their universe, it's purely fan service.

I know not this guy of whom you speak. Only of a guy who jumped out a window mid-coitus to avoid castration from angry parents.

you make him act like a monster and then you blame him like Chaotic Evil ... typical :confused: :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes