felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Oh I think there's more than just the confession to Derek.

I believe that Josy's resentment of Maya's Father's interference, and Maya's inability to stand up to him, was the point of all the friction when they were separated over the summer. If Maya ask Josy to move out of the dorm, I feel that it would bring these old resentments back.

Remember, in game time it hasn't been that long (assuming ep7 begins on Friday night, seven days) since Josy reconciled with her Father. It's also only been very long since the episode 4 library scene. And only nine days since they got back together in the first place.
I didn't make myself clear

when I say that there is nothing I was referring to the so-called "solo routes" for Maya and Josy, of which the only sign is Mc's confession to Derek.

then I agree that the relationship between the two girls is very fragile, or at least that it has been shown in this way. for the reasons you say, but also for others.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Considering he views this place as a wretched hive of scum and villainy, I doubt he'd know or even care.
I'm sure it's been discussed a few times, but what's the story with that? Was there a single incident that put him off this place? I understand the fundamental problem devs have with sites like this, of course, but at the same time you've got to think it's a net positive overall in terms of building a fanbase. I mean, the level of activity in this thread is insane and probably leads to more patrons for him overall. Anyway, I know if I'd created something that generated this level of fan engagement I'd find it hard not to drop by this place from time to time...even if only anonymously.;)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If he's not cool with this place, why the post in the first page?
I'm sure it's been discussed a few times, but what's the story with that? Was there a single incident that put him off this place? I understand the fundamental problem devs have with sites like this, of course, but at the same time you've got to think it's a net positive overall in terms of building a fanbase. I mean, the level of activity in this thread is insane and probably leads to more patrons for him overall. Anyway, I know if I'd created something that generated this level of fan engagement I'd find it hard not to drop by this place from time to time...even if only anonymously.;)
He was here, but then they got a lot of criticism for how Acting Lessons ended and now they hate this place.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Wait a minute.... you find that disappointing? You might be the first person on this website to say that bro
sex with a virgin girl isnt usually a pleasant experience for them, so no that doesnt really appeal to me much. and i believe it only makes her character even more two dimensional and stereotypical.

as an adult i dont want to have sexual relations with someone with a girl with literal child like innocence. I would want to have sex with a woman that knows what she likes and has enough experience to make sex more enjoyable for both people involved. I dont need Jill to be a whore, but characters like Sage or Quinn or Josy or Bella are all more attractive to me because they have experience and know what they like and what they want and it feels more like the its a level playing field between them and the MC.

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
sex with a virgin girl isnt usually a pleasant experience for them, so no that doesnt really appeal to me much. and i believe it only makes her character even more two dimensional and stereotypical.

as an adult i dont want to have sexual relations with someone with a girl with literal child like innocence. I would want to have sex with a woman that knows what she likes and has enough experience to make sex more enjoyable for both people involved. I dont need Jill to be a whore, but characters like Sage or Quinn or Josy or Bella are all more attractive to me because they have experience and know what they like and what they want and it feels more like the its a level playing field between them and the MC.
Well sir, you are in luck, because this game have JUST what you're looking for

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020

But why does being a virgin automatically equate to being a person with child like innocence? You can be a virgin and still know what you like in a sexual partner. You can like the other girls, sure, that's your opinion, but virgin doesn't necessarily equal immaturity. I don't really care if an LI is a virgin or not, just thought it was interesting for you to say that, since not that many people are turned off by it

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
The Jury just reported in; she's a virgin. ;)

Seriously, based on what we've seeen of her and how she is around the MC, plus what we know of her past relationships, I don't think there's any way that's she's not a virgin.
I suspect you may be right, however we already have a virgin in Maya so I don't see the point in having 2 main girls be virgins.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I don't know about others, but for me I find popping cherries (specifically the writing) in an AVN to be cringe of the highest order. "Ok babe I'm going to put it in now, tell me if it hurts, am I going too fast, do you want to me to slow down, you look so pretty, do you want to go for a mani/pedi after we..make love?" :sick::sick::sick::sick: *BARF*!!!!!!

Virgin sex is just plain awkward and not very fun unless virgins are your specific kink. I'd rather a woman who has at least one dick under her belt. I agree with SomboSteel because experienced women actually enjoy sex and get into it more than a virgin.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I suspect you may be right, however we already have a virgin in Maya so I don't see the point in having 2 main girls be virgins.
Why not? Not every girl loses their virginity before they turn 20. Also, I'm fairly certain Maya popped her cherry with a dildo otherwise she would've mentioned losing her virginity in Ep 6 during the "threesome".

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes