Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
"I wanna try this game.. But if its anything but a kinetic novel i'll need a walkthrough, a fullsave just in case, and numberous advices and lot of guidence from the guys around here. So my conclusion is..."

a) "..i'm bad at this, its my fault that i can't figure out things."
b) "..this game sucks!"

I sometimes see option a) being picked. Really. Its not an urban legend i can assure you! :sneaky:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
"I wanna try this game.. But if its anything but a kinetic novel i'll need a walkthrough, a fullsave just in case, and numberous advices and lot of guidence from the guys around here. So my conclusion is..."

a) "..i'm bad at this, its my fault that i can't figure out things."
b) "..this game sucks!"

I sometimes see option a) being picked. Really. Its not an urban legend i can assure you! :sneaky:
Never saw option A picked. Must have overslept that.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Here`s an example of :
Quinn good ending
She gradually falls for MC to the point when both of them want to be exclusive with each other,he tries to convince her to stop being a madam and do drugs,she`s not agreeing to either untill one day she misses her period,a bit worried she does the prego test - it`s positive.She doesn`t tell the MC,she considers abortion but something wakes up in her all that care she had for her girls and business gets redirected somwhere deep inside of her,she decides to keep the babies.Quinn leaves bordello to Riona,stops doing drugs,MC proposes and she says "yes".Couple years later,Quinn owns dry cleaning empire,exclusive restaurant chain and spa saloons,they have a good and happy life with the triplets.

Quinn "bad" ending
Everything goes to shit all HoT`s got expelled,despite the negative consequences people talk to the police,Quinn gets blamed for protitution and drug supply to Tommy.However she`s nowhere to be found.:fade to black:
Airport in tropical country a woman wearing black dress,stylish hat and sunglasses walks out of the airport with a suitcase,she grabs a taxi and drives to the hotel.
Next scene she`s at the beach sunbathing(sun still doesn`t work for some reason)POV from behind of her hands shuts her eyes and the words - "guess who" are said.Quinn reveals her sexy smile and hugs the MC(it doesn`t matter how he got there,don`t ask questions just accept it).
(Variation without the MC - waiter brings her a drink with those lil umbrellas she lowers her sunglasses and it`s revealed it`s Quinn)
Next scene they make love in a hotel room,next day she takes pregnancy test it`s positive she shows it to MC they kiss fade to black game over.
Boom.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes