DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Yeah DavDR types like he majored in English. I wouldn't want to be on his bad side.

Do you think the red is where Tybalt penetrated?
Actually, my Major was Infantry basic and advanced individual training, except for a few courses for work, I've never been to college.

Reactions: Casmyr

rj677

May 30, 2020
Hate is a strong word for it , Less interested or not interested at all in her. But those who are hate her pathetic beta male pussies. I remeber how all the Massive Dik were crying like a bitch they are. Because how those 2 cunt they don't care about, dare to kiss behind the MC back :ROFLMAO:.
I've seen enough of these so called maya haters. The one who are just not interested in her are actually normal peoples who are not bitching about her all the time.
I agree with you. I, as off the ending of ep6, dont like Maya and for that Im completely uninterested in her. But the reason for that isnt the fact that I dont like her as a character, its more so the fact that I dont like how DPC handled her writing for all paths.

As of the ending of ep 3 (which was my 1st time playing BaDIK) Maya was actually in my top 2 LIs and I had my rankings like this: Sage, Maya, Jill, Bella and Josy (Josy was this low because I was just waiting for her to arrive at B&R). I was a bit hurt by the fact that Maya omitted the relationship, but my MC isnt a pure one either

Then DPCs writing of my Full DIK MC in ep4 really disappointed me because, for example, my MC was more butthurt about M&J than he was excited to be with Sage and the HOT asses in the movie night :rolleyes:. And at the end of that episode my MC shot his shot and was rejected, which made my Ranking for LIs like this: Sage, Jill, Bella, Josy and Maya.

Then ep5 and 6 came, and it just fueled my dislike towards her. And that is, once again, because of DPCs writing. The fact that an MC that ISNT in a relationship with Maya has the same reaction (or the fact that he is even involved :cautious:) to her dramas (mainly the ep6 finale drama) as an MC that IS in a relationship with her is just BS and ep4 all over again.

If they were best friends I would be more inclined to accept, but they arent. So a boyfriend as the same reaction as a normal friend?:unsure: (knowing from experience, the answer is NO)

Concluding, I dont hate Maya I just dislike heavily the fact that my MC is being written as her boyfriend without being her boyfriend

Rankings updated: Sage, Quinn, Bella, Josy, Jill, Maya

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
zoey return can be well done! it would call out the trust of the LI with whom you are on display! i mean i am starting to think its about freaking time they start giving back in hugs presents holding hands and all non sexual relationship content that the MC gives them (the MC provides mainly safety he is a smart brave fighter), except for JIll she needs to start putting out compared to Jill Maya is a freaking insatiable man eater!

Also if the LI you get is:
-Bella it might mean something more serious because jealousy stuff!, and considering how mentally unbalanced she really is, it could be the catalyser from which Bella madness comes out my mistaking a hug a smile and a "good to see" you with a betrayal!

-Sage I mean Sage as massive trust issues after Chad, yes she can feel the call of the dick but if fear wins over love she will never trust you enough to be more then you are right now! i mean you did plough trough 80% of her sorority how can she ever feel comfortable with you going out for a piss when you´re spending the night over? or when/if you go missing during a DIK HOT party she will immediately count all the HOT and confront the one/s not present... (girls talk she knows about the threesome right next to her room and probably about the Mel anal salute at least...)

-Josy as abandonment issues so she does not care aslong as its just sexual but if she feels you connecting emotionally to another person except her... her insecurities will show up to fuel her jealousy and remember she as Maya emotional strenght Tommy strenght and Jill influence... that litle bomb of sexual lustfull desire is stronger by far then she looks!

-Quinn she is already jealous no matter what you do, and she as no compulsions in using violence to stake her claim so... Zoey might be roughen up by some hoodlums perhaps raped or straight out murdered in a fit of rage

-Maya will cry, because that is what Maya does and yet one single tear of hers can make you fall into depression

-Jill will just get you kicked out of B&R and find some excuse to make sure that 80% of all your income for the next 20 years will be spent in lawyers just Lynette family did to Neil in stupid slapp cases (thats the name of those spurious law suits)

-Jade will tie you to her bed and fuck your brains off

How's it feel knowing that Josy will replace Riona in this picture because the HOT's stopped partying with the DIKS?
that is some heavy NTR shit right there and the Jocks just might have been invited into a Tommy barbecue without a chance of refusal! i still believe that the Tommy Josy relationship is all a red herring from how they truly feel about each other, they are both kids of divorced parents who had to put up with the evil stepmother Monica (which is probably a very nice lady trying her best but kids are cruel)!

Last edited:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I hope DPC doesn't bring Zoey back. At this point the story is still too complicated and too many issue's remain unresolved. Zoey would only bring more complications.

There's also the sad reality that if DPC introduces any female character into the game a faction of the fun base will immediately begin demanding a sex scene.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
How's it feel knowing that Josy will replace Riona in this picture because the HOT's stopped partying with the DIKS?
I dont know whats with you lately, but you work really hard to be on my bad side. I get it you Jealous, get over it :p

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I dont know whats with you lately, but you work really hard to be on my bad side. I get it you Jealous, get over it :p
...it's my discord's fault.

When my dad started playing this game on steam, it was the Josy scene in the shower of episode one that made him turn the game off lol

• Haha
Reactions: shinkei
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes