Bebcho

May 22, 2018
Please, help
Is there an android port to the game?
I had an old version for Android(0.2.0)-the fun just started and the game finished :(
Can I find 0.6.1 for Android or at least 0.6.0 ?

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
So I was thinking. How do you think the free tuition gets explained to the parents? Like, they've already paid up for a term at least. Suddenly weeks into the school year, their daughter is given a free ride. Do they get their money back? And when it goes tits up like Mona, whats the explanation there, when they're presumably rebilled for the term?

The more I think about this, the stupider this tuition scheme becomes. There's too many paper trails and steps that should make this impossible to pull off.

I was just...being a dick
6elsa5d3xa5zn4dat2frd4wkidz877wu16s3v4zkgw8osmirw29puctj19huv01.jpg

Reactions: DavDR and Casmyr

Bebcho

May 22, 2018

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
So I was thinking. How do you think the free tuition gets explained to the parents? Like, they've already paid up for a term at least. Suddenly weeks into the school year, their daughter is given a free ride. Do they get their money back? And when it goes tits up like Mona, whats the explanation there, when they're presumably rebilled for the term?

The more I think about this, the stupider this tuition scheme becomes. There's too many paper trails and steps that should make this impossible to pull off.

View attachment 1054441
Bruh your supposed to be thinking with your dick. Your using the wrong head.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Remember, Derek had to climb up to the third floor to break into the mansion, and we know Ashley was looking after the HOTs' bags on the third floor. I'm guessing Derek saw her and she gave him the cold shoulder, then broke down crying after Derek left.
This is wrong, they both entered on the 2nd floor; MC had to go upstairs to find Ashley and, as we never see Derek up there, the most reasonable assumption is that he headed downstairs as soon as he changed into his suit.

NVM, got it wrong

Last edited:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
This is wrong, they both entered on the 2nd floor; MC had to go upstairs to find Ashley and, as we never see Derek up there, the most reasonable assumption is that he headed downstairs as soon as he changed into his suit.
Derek climbed to the third floor like Ename said and opened the window to let the MC in on the second floor.

Reactions: lemonfreak

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
No, Derek go to the roof (aka attic) or 3 floor.
1614319962723.png
1614319999199.png

Reactions: lemonfreak

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't understand what role Lucas should have according to you?

the trial will never take place, because it would be narratively very boring, useless for Tybalt if not as a spite. but even if there was a real complaint, the only aspect in which Lucas' testimony could have value is on the issue of the fire, but Tybalt would have to be a real idiot to include it in the charges, it is one thing to tell it to Jill to look like a hero, it is another thing to write it down in a complaint (if he did he would surely be assisted by a lawyer). If the complaint was about damaging the Preps' property and jeopardizing the fundraiser (entering a party uninvited is a minor charge and also difficult to prove), Lucas would have no weight.

the only other aspect in which Lucas could bring his testimony is about the slap to Tybalt, but we are talking about an optional event that doesn't seem to have had big consequences.

there are characters who are given a name and a face just to enrich the "scenography" but they don't play any role

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes