DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
There was no fire, but there were most assuredly damages. Also, the only way to know the MC was not in the mansion when the sprinklers went off would be to have seen him dashing out of the house the instant before they went off. That's not exactly helping the MC's case.

What Lucas could do to help the MC is to make Jill realize the Preps at large aren't howling for the the MC's blood; it's purely Tybalt pushing the matter. Jill should have realized this already, but her brain was in the shop for repairs last episode.

Remember, Derek had to climb up to the third floor to break into the mansion, and we know Ashley was looking after the HOTs' bags on the third floor. I'm guessing Derek saw her and she gave him the cold shoulder, then broke down crying after Derek left.

At best we'll get an update on the current static render count; I will be surprised if DPC will even be ready to give us a total goal, but that is theoretically possible.

First, Tybalt can easily claim he was mistaken about there being a fire; the sprinklers were properly triggered, after all. Second, you're ignoring the possibility that Tybalt has money at his own disposal without needing to go to daddy first. Given how often he throws it around, that actually seems quite possible.

Now Stephen could probably make it hard for Tybalt to use it for an investigation, but that risks Tybalt wondering why. It's just as likely that Stephen would wind up finding the investigation himself just to keep personal control over what was found; whether that would be better for the MC or not is hard to say.

In short, I think your friends are thinking like the MC's attorney should, which would be fine if the MC were in a position to avoid their services. He is not. That means he needs ironclad proof that someone else was responsible (unfortunately impossible in this case) or a complete lack of evidence against him (when there's actually considerable circumstantial evidence that he was involved).

The disparity of resources in this case is so great that even a war of attrition in the MC's favor is likely to end badly.
Wow, next you're going to be explaining to Doctors how they should treat diseases.

These are the realities.

A Civil Lawsuit is a mechanism whereby one individual (or group of individuals) seeks redress of grievances from another. The Court's only mechanism for redressing a grievance is the awarding of assets.

The first step in filing a lawsuit is calculating damages and identifying assets. This is pretty straight forward. The party bringing a suit, the Plaintiff, lays out the damages they have suffered and identifies the Defendants assets that they want the court to award to redress those damages. This is the first hurdle and it's where this case ends. MC has no assets. The Judges clerk would look at the fact that MC has no assets and would then throw the case out. This is basically the Court's saying "this isn't our job" and moving on to the next case.

The next hurdle you have to clear is standing. Standing is basically the court deciding if you are in fact a party to the suit or not. If the Preps have Insurance, then they don't have Standing. The Insurance Company does.

The whole point is that in IRL there is no legal case here. It doesn't matter how rich or prominent the Preps are, they can't bend reality to make a Civil Lawsuit into something that it is not.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
ask your friends about slapp suits! not the 1st time rich people fucked over the poor over a decade for petty revenges! the MC is in a really sensitive point in his life 50 dollars a month can be the difference between graduating or not how can he afford 1 weakly meeting with the judge? can you get a cheap lawyer or someone to work pro bono for as long as it lasts?

Jill is not smart enough to be the tybalt harasser Bella (as well as jill) where comforting Cathy no time for such shit!

In my opinion is Sage getting rid of her frustration on how much a disappointment tydbits is...

But Sage could also explain it! gotta check tybalt clucks and identify the ones where he was not harassed and see who never posts when the harasser posts and posts when the harasser does not post!
SLAPP doesn't even come into it, and there are Anti-SLAPP laws in place.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
View attachment 1054583
Um. Ackshually. Riona is bae in every scene.
Yuno can have Riona in the lounge. We'll share her here. I get her m,w,f,Sunday.

And now something on topic so I don't get gulagged.
Do you think the MC shit or puked on his sheets when he came back from the pink rose for the first time. And what do you think he tried doing with Maya? She didn't say in her note

• Wow
Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I hope it's not Jill's meth head pic. :oops: That pic would just make me more inclined to give in to my side girl temptations.
Kell we discussed this. Im not looking at Jill. Im looking at the house behind her. Just imagine you and the boys throwing some long passes. I'll make glue out of the horses. We'll have a great field to play some scrimmage.
I completely forgot that was a thing. :unsure:
I mean, if she can start grinding on the MC so can he right?

• Wow
Reactions: Kellermann

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

This week I focused on working meticulously on lewd scenes.

I posed static renders, checked and wrote the dialogue, and added animations if I felt that I wanted more of a scene.

I chose to do this now, so I could pose any additional animations early so I don't end up with them at the end of the development. The updated animation count is 240, of which 236 are fully rendered, and I have two lewd scenes to do this process for.

Many static renders were posed overall. There's a big lewd scene in particular that I spent 2.5 days working on. This branching lewd scene is my biggest one yet. It has 69 animations and more than 200 static renders.

I spent some time scouting for sound effects and music as well. I purchased and implemented a few new songs, but I'm not done with this yet.

Next week I will most likely complete the 2 remaining lewd scenes and then continue to work on the story.

I have produced 2891 static renders. If I look at the script and estimate the remaining number of renders to pose, the ballpark number is somewhere between 1000-2500 static renders. I know that is a big range, and those are huge numbers, but that's the best I can estimate right now, as everything is planned but not written yet.

Poll news
In the 2D art poll for Maya, the winning option was Schoolgirl with a front focus. I will order this 2D wallpaper and add it to episode 7.

10,000 Patrons wallpaper series
For the thirteenth wallpaper, I give you Jade. Download the full resolution versions in the attachments below.

jade_4k.png
jade_UW.png

Six wallpapers remain in the series, meaning that I will post the final wallpapers in March.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017

Many static renders were posed overall. There's a big lewd scene in particular that I spent 2.5 days working on. This branching lewd scene is my biggest one yet. It has 69 animations and more than 200 static renders.
Sound like a strip-club orgy/harem :sneaky:

It's confirmed we gonna work there, I guess if we been nice to them during Hell Week and Envy/Sandy/Lily/Rose recommend MC around, it's potentially gonna be wild there if the bouncer is not here. :cool:

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020

This week I focused on working meticulously on lewd scenes.

I posed static renders, checked and wrote the dialogue, and added animations if I felt that I wanted more of a scene.

I chose to do this now, so I could pose any additional animations early so I don't end up with them at the end of the development. The updated animation count is 240, of which 236 are fully rendered, and I have two lewd scenes to do this process for.

I spent some time scouting for sound effects and music as well. I purchased and implemented a few new songs, but I'm not done with this yet.

Next week I will most likely complete the 2 remaining lewd scenes and then continue to work on the story.

I have produced 2891 static renders. If I look at the script and estimate the remaining number of renders to pose, the ballpark number is somewhere between 1000-2500 static renders. I know that is a big range, and those are huge numbers, but that's the best I can estimate right now, as everything is planned but not written yet.

Poll news
In the 2D art poll for Maya, the winning option was Schoolgirl with a front focus. I will order this 2D wallpaper and add it to episode 7.

10,000 Patrons wallpaper series
For the thirteenth wallpaper, I give you Jade. Download the full resolution versions in the attachments below.

View attachment 1054627
View attachment 1054628

Six wallpapers remain in the series, meaning that I will post the final wallpapers in March.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
DPC should give Jade some lighter lipstick in the game sometimes. I like the overall aesthetic here. Got a far less "aggressive" vibe than she usually does.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes