Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
In EP6, several paths are turned off for MC.
Depends on the choice of MC.

In my opinion, this is a selection of DPC that will determine the beginning of EP7.

The paths, I imagine, will be reopened after the branching when it continues on the main path.
What paths are "turned off"? Sage and Jill? Doesn't seem to me like this is a final decision for those relationships.

The only one it may have "turned off" is Bella, but we'll still have to see how all that plays out.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What paths are "turned off"? Sage and Jill? Doesn't seem to me like this is a final decision for those relationships.

The only one it may have "turned off" is Bella, but we'll still have to see how all that plays out.
These may not necessarily be definitive closures, but to date the other steps were no less marked than this one.

with Sage, it was enough not to want to teach her to play the guitar to cut the relationship, would not going to "cure" her now be less serious?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
These may not necessarily be definitive closures, but to date the other steps were no less marked than this one.

with Sage, it was enough not to want to teach her to play the guitar to cut the relationship, would not going to "cure" her now be less serious?
I am afraid that if MC is not even the fuckbuddy, Sage will fall in love with MC. MC pours his heart out when Sage heals. Through emotionality Sage falls in love with MC.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Jill or Sage.
Josy/Maya or Isabella.

There is a selection in EP6.
With reference to previous decisions in EP4-EP6, DPC could further refine the selection.

For example, the scene in the cafeteria, either Quinn/Sage or Josy/Maya.
DPC has written in his Walkthrought itself that if MC flirts at the beginning, in the later course has a negative impact on Josy/Maya path and that must not only be RP point deduction. Since I have not flirted, I do not know if Josy/Maya then not come to MC clean. But the cleaning scene is definitely a selection.
Isabella path or Josy/Maya path is deactivated.

DPC will then turn it back on later to the main path.

I guess DPC doesn't want to show the options as openly as in EP4. Some players were really upset about the one missing option. E.G.: Solo paths for Josy and Maya.
There is no definitive closing off of any of the paths due to these decisions.

As I said, the only one that might be is Bella, but that's dependent on a player being given the choice to ask for Bella's help or not, and if they choose not to then the end-of-episode summary says something about how the MC doesn't think they should pursue things further. Even then, he might not want to but she might, and the MC could still do it. But if a player is on both the Bella path and M&J path, having Bella come to help doesn't have an impact on the M&J path, nor does the flirting with Becky at the start of the episode. Yes, it results in the loss of 1RP for each of them, but that's barely anything.

As for Jill and Sage, if you're on both paths, choosing either one doesn't end their paths either, it just results in Sage being a bit pissed at the MC for not showing up and Jill being upset at not being able to go on this date. But there's nothing that suggests either path is definitively closed, not even what happens on the Jill date because afterwards, if the MC is pursuing Sage and others, he ponders what he's going to do about them, so it's still very much open in terms of how this will go and isn't over yet.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
There is no definitive closing off of any of the paths due to these decisions.

As I said, the only one that might be is Bella, but that's dependent on a player being given the choice to ask for Bella's help or not, and if they choose not to then the end-of-episode summary says something about how the MC doesn't think they should pursue things further. Even then, he might not want to but she might, and the MC could still do it. But if a player is on both the Bella path and M&J path, having Bella come to help doesn't have an impact on the M&J path, nor does the flirting with Becky at the start of the episode. Yes, it results in the loss of 1RP for each of them, but that's barely anything.

As for Jill and Sage, if you're on both paths, choosing either one doesn't end their paths either, it just results in Sage being a bit pissed at the MC for not showing up and Jill being upset at not being able to go on this date. But there's nothing that suggests either path is definitively closed, not even what happens on the Jill date because afterwards, if the MC is pursuing Sage and others, he ponders what he's going to do about them, so it's still very much open in terms of how this will go and isn't over yet.

Also (and this is far from definitive proof), DPC warned you in the official AL walkthrough whenever a choice led to the rejection of a LI and closed that path. There are no such warnings so far in the BaDIK walkthrough. So, if you assume he sticks to that paradigm, then all LI paths are still open.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
MC would have to pull some epic speech out of his ass to get the boys behind helping out the library instead of a job at the pink rose.
I think MC helping out at the Library would be solo.
What Tser said; the job offer to work in the library is for the MC and the MC only. So unless helping out Bella and the job at the Pink Rose coincide, then the MC will be able to do both.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes