Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I think episode 7 will come out relatively soon, like April, maybe even end of March. Episode 8, hopefully, will be out then towards the end of the year. Episode 8 will be the end of season 2, presumably, so fans of the Steam version of the game will be able to get their hands of the season 2 DLC. DPC really likes to flesh out game elements and try new things with each new episode, which is why it takes him months to do each update, as opposed to simply animating more lines of dialogue and advancing the story. Frankly, as a supporter of his on Patreon, I'd love it if he would just focus on the story and spend a bit less time on developing other elements, as I am super eager to find out what happens next (and enjoy more time with Maya, Quinn, Jill, etc.). However, the man is an artist and takes his craft seriously, and it's clear that he works his ass off, so he's going to do the game as he wishes.
I think you can have one more episode and not just 2, taking into account that every 3 months an update comes out.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Is N7 the only one allowed to post the previews? (legitimately asking)
They certainly seem to be allowed to share stuff from the $10 and below tiers seemingly unpunished since they're still here doing it. DPC clearly only cares for the higher tier stuff.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I wonder whose got the bigger rack between Jill and Sage since they seem pretty similar in size. Sage has her beat by a bit I'd wager? :unsure:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I wonder whose got the bigger rack between Jill and Sage since they seem pretty similar in size. Sage has her beat by a bit I'd wager?
An excellent question, i say we definitely need a comparing contest between those two! Preferably on a beach. In bikini. With lotion. Just to not miss the little details. This gotta happen. But probably never will :cry:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Sage is probably still giving her grief for ruining their relationship with the DIKs because she didn't tell Rusty and Tommy about the change of plans.
Hmm. Would be kinda cool - would like to see them reconcile that whole thing so the DIKs & HOTs can party together again. Wouldn't mind seeing Quinn offer to be MC's "stripper for the night" at the next party to as a peace offering to makeup for the unexpected change of plans that ruined their night previously, which would be an interesting route for folks who have been having sex with and flirting with her.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hmm. Would be kinda cool - would like to see them reconcile that whole thing so the DIKs & HOTs can party together again. Wouldn't mind seeing Quinn offer to be MC's "stripper for the night" at the next party to as a peace offering to makeup for the unexpected change of plans that ruined their night previously, which would be an interesting route for folks who have been having sex with and flirting with her.
Maybe that's what's the 3rd preview could be about; Sage arranges for the HOTs and DIKs to have a get together/party at the HOT house to make amends for not honouring their arrangement, and as punishment for not telling Tommy and Rusty about the change of plans, Quinn is the designated "stripper" who has to entertain the new DIKs but she also ropes in Riona.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes