Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Having gotten a feel of DPC's way of doing things, I can see three plausible paths he could come up with. MC and Daddy confrontation leading to MC helping Maya using his inheritance. The Daddy waiting in the dorm is a foreshadow from a later chapter, or they go to the dorm, Maya in the lead, MC second and Josy third. Maya sounds the surprise and MC stops Josy before he enters the dorm with Maya to head off Daddy's suspicion.
As a follow up to the Maya situation, does the dad even know that Josy got into B&R? I can't remember him ever discovering that fact. Unless DPC does something silly like make Burke and Maya dad in cahoots with one another...and Burke is feeding dad info on Maya/Josy/MC. And it would be entertainingly hypocritical if the dad is also secretly partaking in the restaurant services, or better yet the B&R homoerotic culture. :giggle:

Anyway, if the dad doesn't know about Josy at B&R, then I don't understand why he is still stalking Maya at campus. She is theoretically going to be there for four years. How long does he think he can keep up his weekly(?) reconnaissance missions and still maintain his normal life and job? (And where the fuck is the mom, I still need to sleep with her btw DPC). It just never made sense to me. If you're that worried about who and what your kid is doing, then why let them go away to college in the first place? If you're that obsessed, then you would force them to stay home and go to community college, online school, conversion therapy camp, or something like that. Bah, I'm so over this dad drama. I just pray to the AVN gods that it doesn't drag on past ep. 8, season end.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
they go to the dorm, Maya in the lead, MC second and Josy third. Maya sounds the surprise and MC stops Josy before he enters the dorm with Maya to head off Daddy's suspicion.
This is the one I'm betting on. Maya goes in the room, calls out "DAD?!", and Josy goes to hide in the bathroom until he's gone, then they talk about how that was a close call and come to the conclusion that Josy can't stay in the dorm and the only solution is that she stay with the HOTs.

its been 5 month and no release date yet ? is this big update or what ?
The updates are always big and 5 months is now quite the typical development/wait time. But it is coming and will likely be released some time towards the end of this month.

As a follow up to the Maya situation, does the dad even know that Josy got into B&R? I can't remember him ever discovering that fact. Unless DPC does something silly like make Burke and Maya dad in cahoots with one another...and Burke is feeding dad info on Maya/Josy/MC. And it would be entertainingly hypocritical if the dad is also secretly partaking in the restaurant services, or better yet the B&R homoerotic culture. :giggle:

Anyway, if the dad doesn't know about Josy at B&R, then I don't understand why he is still stalking Maya at campus. She is theoretically going to be there for four years. How long does he think he can keep up his weekly(?) reconnaissance missions and still maintain his normal life and job? (And where the fuck is the mom, I still need to sleep with her btw DPC). It just never made sense to me. If you're that worried about who and what your kid is doing, then why let them go away to college in the first place? If you're that obsessed, then you would force them to stay home and go to community college, online school, conversion therapy camp, or something like that. Bah, I'm so over this dad drama. I just pray to the AVN gods that it doesn't drag on past ep. 8, season end.
We don't know if he knows that Josy's at B&R and we have no reason to suspect that he does (no, dalli_x, don't start). He already paid Maya a surprise visit during the 2nd week where he pressured her to give in to his ultimatum so this is likely just a follow-up visit to try and exert more pressure on her.

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019

B&R is a private college which means expensive tuition. Derek attends B&R and Daddy is paying his tuition, right? That gives Daddy license to be on-campus for legitimate reasons. What direction DPC takes it from there is a question.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
We know he didn't, because he was already spying on her and making random visits already by the time Josy arrives. So Derek was lying for Maya, and Maya was lying over the phone, and they were somehow dealing with his random visits.

But I wonder if the reason he's upped the game to snooping while they're not there is because he's found out about Josy going to B&R. Maybe he just heard it from another parent. Small talk at Church or whatever.

Anyway, if the dad doesn't know about Josy at B&R, then I don't understand why he is still stalking Maya at campus.
Because the problem wasn't Josy. Its that Maya is gay. His goal is to ensure Maya doesn't fuck ANY girls, not just Josy. And he doesn't trust her. Simple as that. Dickheads gonna dickhead, you know?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I wonder if the reason he's upped the game to snooping while they're not there is because he's found out about Josy going to B&R. Maybe he just heard it from another parent. Small talk at Church or whatever.
I don't think he's snooping, he's just shown up expecting to find Maya in her room, probably wanting to use the fact that he has a key as a scare tactic too.

Because the problem wasn't Josy. Its that Maya is gay. His goal is to ensure Maya doesn't fuck ANY girls, not just Josy. And he doesn't trust her. Simple as that. Dickheads gonna dickhead, you know?
Agreed. He just wants to make sure she's not doing anything he doesn't want her doing.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
But I don't understand how he would find out unless he sleeps in the same room with Maya every night. It's a co-ed campus and you interact with boys and girls all the time. I don't get his logic. All he is going to see is Maya in class talking to boys/girls, Maya in cafeteria talking to boys/girls, etc. He's not allowed in parties or inside a girl's room late at night, which are the two places you might see some scissoring. If he tries to sneak into Maya's dorm on a regular basis, then he will eventually be banned by security.

B&R is a private college which means expensive tuition. Derek attends B&R and Daddy is paying his tuition, right? That gives Daddy license to be on-campus for legitimate reasons. What direction DPC takes it from there is a question.
Sure, he can walk around on campus like anyone else, but stalking around at night and walking into a girls' dormitory or sorority house at night is not allowed, no matter how much money you are paying. Someone else's little girl is certainly going to complain and report that a creepy old man is trespassing after hours.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
But I don't understand how he would find out unless he sleeps in the same room with Maya every night. It's a co-ed campus and you interact with boys and girls all the time. I don't get his logic. All he is going to see is Maya in class talking to boys/girls, Maya in cafeteria talking to boys/girls, etc. He's not allowed in parties or inside a girl's room late at night, which are the two places you might see some scissoring. If he tries to sneak into Maya's dorm on a regular basis, then he will eventually be banned by security.

Sure, he can walk around on campus like anyone else, but stalking around at night and walking into a girls' dormitory or sorority house at night is not allowed, no matter how much money you are paying. Someone else's little girl is certainly going to complain and report that a creepy old man is trespassing after hours.
Its less about finding out, and more about scaring the shit out of Maya. Its about putting on mountains of pressure until she's too scared of even thinking about even kissing a girl.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017

You are applying too much real life logic in a fictional scenario. If DPC wants her dad there he will be there regardless of logic just for plot reasons and to create drama. It doesn't make it good writing but what are we going to do about it.

Reactions: n0cn1l

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
You are applying too much real life logic in a fictional scenario. If DPC wants her dad there he will be there regardless of logic just for plot reasons and to create drama. It doesn't make it good writing but what are we going to do about it.
Yeah, that's true. It's hard for me to suspend disbelief because I worked at a college for a couple of seasons with security and I know that the dad's seedy activities would not be tolerated. But as was stated earlier, DPC gonna DPC :giggle:

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Getting someone else to do it for him (Quinn? Riona?) would be fairly easy since they need the money.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I'd say that's a strong possibility, especially if this is indeed the DIKs partying in the HOTs house, something that the Jocks likely never got to do.

The Jocks attended at least one party at the HOT house, but Dawe ruined it.

2021-04-06_8-36-40.jpg

I'm not a big fan of multiple runs, I always try to stick to one main run and, if I feel like I have to, a second experimental run.
Taking multiple runs feels kinda like cheating (as in like game cheats) and ruins the story and character attachment for me.
But I guess at least saving before the decision and enjoying the scene can't hurt. :sneaky:
Don't think of it as cheating, because the game is designed to be played multiple times with different decisions. You're missing out on a lot of content and doing yourself a disservice if you don't try them out, even if it means stepping out of your comfort zone.

DPC has kept the game fairly realistic for six episodes. It seems like if he was going to take it off the deep end he would have done so by now. That's all I have upon which to base my opinion.
Windows for an entire house that cost a total of $65, having sex with eight beautiful women at seven separate encounters in a single evening, and a gorgeous, married university staff member that you've barely known a week takes your 18-year-old dumbass self into her home is fairly realistic?

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Windows for an entire house that cost a total of $65, having sex with eight beautiful women at seven separate encounters in a single evening, and a gorgeous, married university staff member that you've barely known a week takes your 18-year-old dumbass self into her home is fairly realistic?
It's all relative. It's fairly realistic for this type of game, you know, ones where the MC has a chance of doing every female character in the game. If it were 100% realistic he would be studying and not have time for all this shit.

Bella took the MC into her home because Jill likes him.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Does he knows that? Why would a religious old man talk with those girls? Especially if they wore that sinful HOT uniform. He already is using Derek but he side with maya
My thought was Burke is the dad's spy, but we've already established that we have to abandon all logic when it comes to the Maya dad storyline :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: n0cn1l
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes