bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
What's more innocent than reading a book in your spare time? In white lingerie too, symbolising her angelic status and purity
Considering the most angelic types turn out to be complete sluts with the proper motivation, I doubt she's all that pure.

Not too good for Jill however...who knows what those two do together besides yoga :sneaky:.
I still think Bella is her older sister and is just over protective of her. They just look too much alike to not be related, so I doubt anything is happening like that with them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mytez and TheFinder

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
We got more then a hundred pages in like a week.
We can probably get to 800+before 0.3 comes out no problem

Also as speaker for The Autocracy of Maya and one of the 5 leaders of the Main5 alliance, i’d Like to remind my fellow people that an attack on any of the 5 girls will be considered an Attack on all of them
I do this not because it is easy, but because I am Hard

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
We got more then a hundred pages in like a week.
We can probably get to 800+before 0.3 comes out no problem

Also as speaker for The Autocracy of Maya and one of the 5 leaders of the Main5 alliance, i’d Like to remind my fellow people that an attack on any of the 5 girls will be considered an Attack on all of them
I do this not because it is easy, but because I am Hard
So we annihilate bluehound36 then? Also as one of the 5 leaders of the alliance, I'd like to remind people that attacks on Josy are somewhat accepted.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
So we annihilate bluehound36 then? Also as one of the 5 leaders of the alliance, I'd like to remind people that attacks on Josy are somewhat accepted.
I concur
Mild Jabs at Josy are permitted
Atleast until we see her true character
And saying Sage is a skank who should leave Chad or anything along those line are also accepted

Reactions: Nevu

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
The ugly of this kind of forum is that you'll have shut-ins without any ability to discern fictitious characters from people and giving voice to the most sociopathic views imaginable. I hope the mods clean up a bit here.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes