InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Guys, Riona is a totally DIFFERENT personality from Quinn. They have so little common. The biggest difference is even that Riona is introvert, but Quinn is totally extravert.
If Riona were the delicate flower you make her out to be she would not be wearing the not so cumstain resistant HOTs cheerleading outfit. Have you ever tried to get dried cum out of wool? Or explaining the stain to a dry cleaner?

Deep down she's a dirty little Geisha girl waiting to play.

Quinn, on the other hand, is a girl who wishes she had never played, but now she feels trapped.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Right, but if Neil knew anything about Lynette that he didn't want the MC to know he would not give the MC a diary written by Lynette without reading it first. And if he read it first he might learn some things he didn't know.
why do you assume that Neil is literate?

and DPC is the type of a person who make a cheap shit just because it's less work ? We can say a lots of thing about him but not this.
clearly you have not met DPC youngest... that thing fills 2 diapers a day!

fair point. But even when he talk about Lynette in the beginning of the game, his memories are drifting away. "She followed me a week after I left, no it was 2 week, or whatever, She came after me thats what matter."
There are probably things He does not know about Her , but He seem to be a decent person. from the conversation we had with him from the text message, He did not read and open anything because it was meant for his son .
and that is the time where she sought comfort in Stephan harms and got preggers by Stephen Burke who was a man whore even back then!

I've just concocted a little story in my head to help me sleep better at night. I goes like this:

The dad helps both twins take out student loans. Tells them, "I'll cosign for you, since you each haven't got a decent credit rating yet." They're like, "Cool dad, we always thought you were an asshole, but this is really great, you helping us out for our future and all, not many parents do that, very big of you!".

But instead of getting a loan made out to the school (at least for Maya), the dad does a sneaky and organizes a cash loan for Maya, and places the money in an account made out to him (for safe keeping). Maya thinks nothing of it because she's really just a ditsy kid, until he raises his ultimatum.

"Ok, you cunt munching dyke (forgive me God for the harsh language, but my daughter hath so sinnethed), you're now a fuckload in debt, and I control the cash. You need to stop seeing this Josy Jezebel (Revelation 2:20) or God help me (and I pray to him every day so I know he will), I will not give you access to this money, leaving you no money for college, and deeply in debt. I will ruin your entire future and laugh, haha! Do you hear me Bitch!

To which their mother (Nora it seems) tries to chime in, "But honey, as the cosigner, aren't you ultimately responsible..." but she is harshly rebuked by the father, "Silence bitch! Do you need another lesson from my belt? I am trying to save our daughter's soul here, and you would see her cast into the eternal fires of Hell!?"

Nora then mumbles under her breath, "Fuck you asshole, I'm off to MacAllens to get fucked like you never could fuck me..." Hearing his wife muttering the father bellows, "What are you saying there you whore!? So help me I will whip you unto an inch of your life".

Witnessing all of this, the twins turn to each other and Maya speaks, "What was Mom saying about the responsibility of the loan?" to which Derek ponders, "Fucked if I know, and it looks like you're fucked too." Then they hug each other and start reciting their mantra, "Always and ever."

Seeing the twins reciting some pagan passage, the father responds, "That doesn't sound like the the Our Father to me! Get on your knees now family!" Nora perks up a bit, "Oooh, I like where this is going..." but the father dashes her hopes, "and pray you brazzen harlot! Lord give me the strength to endure this family and bring them to the gates of Heaven!

Then they all take a bow, the curtain draws and the audience goes wild!

See, it doesn't take much to make sense of the whole co-signed loan thing, just a little imagination. :giggle:
bravo sir, particularly the little biblical snipes!

i do wonder why would the mother say something like "i like where this is going", when her son and daughter are on their knees to pray? have you been indulging in some incest as of late dear sir? are you playing some games like the tyrant? i do wonder!

Reactions: dalli_x

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Well, I don't want to sound like I don't like Quinn, but she is a bitch. She is totally out of control and drags Riona on the bad side, but as you said, Riona is emotional and more like acting to be accepted and hiding her thoughts. As for Quinn, she simply lives on the edge.
Quinn being a bitch is a defense mechanism because she doesn't know how to relate to people on an emotional level. But she is a survivor. If you put all of the female characters in the middle of a desert and made them find their way out Quinn would be the one to do it.

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
Surviving is a game of chance. Not always the strongest can do it. To survive you need cool head, creativity and more than just a brave heart and tough past. I can see a better options that are not that shining, but flexible and while the others are searching food, water and beating each other, they can just use that. But... of course this is college, not a desert. And about the Geisha... that's totally wrong and believe me clothing can show more than that. I can tell you that this kind of clothing is screaming for attention and way to show the people that you miss something or just to look the way you think it's good and keeps your style.

EreKuri

Feb 13, 2021
Surviving is a game of chance. Not always the strongest can do it. To survive you need cool head, creativity and more than just a brave heart and tough past. I can see a better options that are not that shining, but flexible and while the others are searching food, water and beating each other, they can just use that. But... of course this is college, not a desert. And about the Geisha... that's totally wrong and believe me clothing can show more than that. I can tell you that this kind of clothing is screaming for attention and way to show the people that you miss something or just to look the way you think it's good and keeps your style.
The fuck are you talking about?

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
Our job is to comment and see deeper in the personages and the story. I don't think we can comment the sex scenes or MC's dick, right? : )

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Oi did I miss an afternoon purge or something, this place is nice and clean for a Sunday. Good job kids.

Speaking of kids, who do you think will be first girl pregnant?

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Oi did I miss an afternoon purge or something, this place is nice and clean for a Sunday. Good job kids.

Speaking of kids, who do you think will be first girl pregnant?
Sarah if you won the drinking game against derek!

but then the question is who of the preps is gonna get blamed?

If there's one thing I can't stand is unavoidable nutters. I"m sure the British understand. :)

Has there ever been a situation where the MC did not have an option to cum somewhere other than inside the female?

Asking seriously, because I can't recall one.
read above! that and the envy sandy threesome are the only ones i recall! but older women should be better prepared i presume?

Last edited:
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
do you think riona's father is an important one? she also seems to come from a good family .. if you talk to her she studied music as a child and then became a rebel for some reason .. she seems to have no problem living outside the hots and claiming she can still lead a normal life as a student. . so from that point of view he feels his shoulders covered .. and then .. do not take it as a racist phrase, there is an Asian guy always dressed very well who comes out every now and then .. I noticed him at Josy's shop .. in the academy .. at the tennis court .. at the preps villa .. it seems a little bit that he follows us, but it will be a coincidence .. somehow I feel I can connect him to Riona .. what do you think?
If she comes from a rich family why would she be prostituting herself? It’s clear she’s only doing it for the money and in ep 6 it’s hinted by Quinn that Riona would not be able to continue college if she stopped being a prostitute

• Red Heart
Reactions: Casmyr
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes