TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: thisisawar

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Sisi that's most likely I was trying to think of any unavoidable nutting. Like how Maya kisses you multiple times even if you don't want anything to do with her.
If there's one thing I can't stand is unavoidable nutters. I"m sure the British understand. :)

Has there ever been a situation where the MC did not have an option to cum somewhere other than inside the female?

Asking seriously, because I can't recall one.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Because

Just swap Chad for the MC and it'll be the same result.
View attachment 1150008 View attachment 1150015 View attachment 1150017 View attachment 1150020 View attachment 1150021 View attachment 1150023 View attachment 1150024 View attachment 1150025

Sage: Fuck you MC I should have known from the moment you fucked Quinn that you are a shit as a person
View attachment 1150034
This would be funny if not for the fact that Sage encourages MC to chat Quinn up if he's interested in her.

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
Yes. Let's gloss over the fact that Sage was the one who encouraged the MC to "chat" Quinn up in the first place. :KEK:
This would be funny if not for the fact that Sage encourages MC to chat Quinn up if he's interested in her.

She did, yes. But who knows, she might eventually get jealous of all these strange relationships(?) that the MC has.
Feels like it has been ages since she said that (it was just some weeks, I know), and she was in a relationship back then. She saw the MCs potential, but she saw herself as taken, right? So she wanted to help a friend who showed interest. Still, she has claws.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
This is not WVM this is BaDIK where the evil mastermind (DPC) is on top of destroying player dreams

Sage: Fuck you MC you are a shit for using the holy Jill while her friend gives you a blowjob that she is not a saint either, let's say, both are shitty hypocrites
ep6_breakup23.jpg

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
If there's one thing I can't stand is unavoidable nutters. I"m sure the British understand. :)

Has there ever been a situation where the MC did not have an option to cum somewhere other than inside the female?

Asking seriously, because I can't recall one.
I think the Sarah scene you pay for.

Also the first nut in the stripper threesome. And the second one is kind of borderline, you have no choice but most of the spunk seems to land on Sandy's face.

Reactions: InfiniteIgnorance

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Speaking of kids, who do you think will be first girl pregnant?
HOTs are prostitutes or/and sexually active, you might think they are taking the pill. (if Quinn is a good pimp, she provides it to her girls).

Sage certainly takes the pill.

M + J are lesbians, so definitely no pill.

Jill is presumed to be a virgin and / or very underactive sexually, so no pill either.

Bella is a childless married woman, still young enough to be pregnant. Certainly no pill either.

To summarize, apart from Sage and side chicks, LI are at risk in terms of pregnancy ...

Issone1

Aug 7, 2020
anyone know what the release date is for the next part? It is up as an announcement on patreon but locked behind a paywall. I looked back a couple pages but theres like 100 posts per day in here.

• Angry
Reactions: Dankmemer

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
anyone know what the release date is for the next part? It is up as an announcement on patreon but locked behind a paywall. I looked back a couple pages but theres like 100 posts per day in here.
23 for 25+ and the 30th for 10+!

we will get it on the 20th with cas running for elections for being the next king!

Cas if you want to be king, you know what to do!

Reactions: treyayala

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Oi did I miss an afternoon purge or something, this place is nice and clean for a Sunday. Good job kids.

Speaking of kids, who do you think will be first girl pregnant?
the greatest dramatic effect would be if a HOTs got pregnant, it seems to me that Camilla is one of those for whom we cannot choose whether to come in or out.

if it wasn't for Neil's constant warnings I'd say there won't be any pregnancies... but at this point I'd say it could even be among the standard endings with any LI :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes