SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Ep7 seems to have messed up a lot of potential routes for me.
Which routes are there?

For example in Ep7, I thought I was on Bella and Jill route, but bella found panties in the car and now seems to have abandoned me and Jill after you go to see her has thoughts that 'something feels off'

So I dunno anymore?

Anyone got saves with the various intact routes?
Bella will find Cathy's panties in her car if you messed around with Cathy in the last episode. So avoid Cathy and you'll get the Bella stuff. As for Jill, no idea. Never got that myself, so not sure what causes that to trigger.

Reactions: emmasteadman

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
Ep7 seems to have messed up a lot of potential routes for me.
Which routes are there?

For example in Ep7, I thought I was on Bella and Jill route, but bella found panties in the car and now seems to have abandoned me and Jill after you go to see her has thoughts that 'something feels off'

So I dunno anymore?

Anyone got saves with the various intact routes?
For Bella, on Ep5 you should have rejected Cathy, that would have saved her route. For Jill, Neutral or Chick alignment saves her from "feeling off", and triggers her scene.

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
Well done chapter, MC is feeling some pains from his decisions. Bella taking her wedding ring off was a nice addition, somewhat show's where her direction may be going. Would like it if there was a way to keep Cathy though.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Lmao i fcking knew it. You get another BJ from Bella and you can lick her which is NEW. Zero new CONTENT with Jill. Totally worth of half a year wait :LOL:

There's a stupid amount of completely useless characters, phone apps etc etc etc. The game has a high potential but it's wasted on shitload of unnecessary crap.
Dude what are you talking about we've all been waiting for some spicy Troy content since episode 1 :KEK: and finally we got the payoff when we saw him eating some face lmao!

Jan 5, 2019
Umm, I'm not sure if you know, but you can't access your Android/data on Android 11 as well as 10 I think, just learned this now while trying to install/do this as well as some research, unless I'm dumb, but yeah, tried for a while with no luck.

Maybe it's just me.
Apk closed everytime I tried to open it. Hopefully the Porter 0011 will port a version. The last port done by 0011 on this game worked great for me. Had answers on test and everything.

Reactions: milflova1234

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think the side chicks are part of the main storyline though as they can be classed as the massive dik route which doesn't involve a LI.
Just happens to be more of them so more scenes.

At some point if you are on that route they will be all that's left, the main LI's will have dumped you

Reactions: Galaxyy

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
This episode really made me wonder how close we are to the end? i mean with how a lot of the relationships are going between the girls and the mc like i want it to go on and get more updates for quite a while more but i for some reason also feel like there might not be a ton of episodes left

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
However I would love to see more progress with main characters in the upcoming updates instead of the fuck fest with side chicks that it is now. Just my 2 Cents
Amen! There's a little content left when you skip all of those countless side skanks.

Reactions: Galaxyy

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
anyone able to create a torrent ? or to reupload to a propepr hoster ?
seems like the mod and uploader is not able to

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
i normally dont post my thoughts, i'm more like silence observer of this threat, but now i feel like it so...
call me a quinn simp or whatever but that shit with her in this episode hits hard
i dont care if she's main girl or antagonist, shes a unique character, and i hope we'll get more and more of her in next episodes
dpc is a genius, he created a characted that when you'd look for the first time you'd think that's another fuckdoll character like sarah, or melanie(well, dont shoot me, i dont judge)but sex scenes with quinn isn't even a half of her character, the depth of her comes from the way she acts around mc , te akward moments when mc trying to be more romantic than only fuck me and im out, it feels like some teenager romantic-drama tv series(and i kinda feel...stupid?because it hits me emotionally, but it did lol).
i just hope she won't end up poorly, or there will be some way to save her, but i totally trust DPC, he showed that he know's what he's doing, so just take my money and dont stop delivering good man :)

ps. english isn't my first language, so i hope its at least readable.
I've said before that I see Quinn as existing almost beyond the main girl/side girl distinction. She has features of both but it's hard to define her wholly as either. After this ep I think it's now clear (if it wasn't already) that there is very definitely a "Quinn path" (a good thing for Quinn fans!) You're right that the way she acts with the MC makes her scenes among the most emotionally complex and interesting, and you're certainly not stupid to be affected by it - DPC is deliberately crafting it that way, as a romantic narrative between the two of them - the music, her facial expressions, her softening attitude towards MC all pull the player in. I personally can't wait for more.

Last edited:

fuck925

Feb 23, 2019
This episode really made me wonder how close we are to the end? i mean with how a lot of the relationships are going between the girls and the mc like i want it to go on and get more updates for quite a while more but i for some reason also feel like there might not be a ton of episodes left
I think there's still a lot more content which will be out, I don't know whether it's a rumour or the truth but dpc's plan is to release a total of 14 eps.

Reactions: tlarsen
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes