fuck925

Feb 23, 2019
I think each season = 4 episodes, when episode 8 releases that's when the "Being a DIK: Season 2" will drop on Steam and judging by that i think there's going to be 4 or 5 seasons (between 15-20 episodes) so we're pretty far from the end
wtf, If this is true then it will take 4 or 5 years more to finish this VN. Jesus we are not even halfway through yet, It will probably take 6 or more months for a single episode.

Reactions: spainhorse

Alfreso14

Jun 23, 2020
If that's true then it's a really weird decision to lock players out of main interests from half way there. It means many players will be getting progressively less content with many updates to go. I'm all for choices that matter but it's better to have final decisions closer to the end so this game's main strength (content heavy updates) is not lost.

That's assuming he doesn't go all in the "serialized seasons" thing and starts introducing new main characters like actual shows do.
I agree with you in this topic, this ep feels, different than others, the actual relationships with the mc start to grow up, you start to develop "actual feelings" for the female character your path is on, even in maya and josy path, depending on what you choose it can change at the end. I really hope that DPC has a plan for this, i dont think he is improvising with every chapter, he must've think about this months ago, at least the general idea of how he wants to continue, bc we are just like a month in college haha.

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Hi all, I am playing episode 7 without mods but I'm wondering if I hit some weird bug or if I'm just reeeeally dumb...

I'm at the HOTs mansion and I have an optional task to talk to Josy in private, and a main one to talk to Sage in private as well (I also have one about helping Jacob, but I've read here in the forums that you're supposed to do it after meeting Sage).
Fact is, I can't find them anywhere... My phone has a fixed exclamation mark even though I've already talked with everyone available (there is only Derek there with the drink mixing reminders), but I have no idea if the missing girls and the perma-alert phone are related.

Am I missing something?...

Edit: nevermind, it was just a directional arrow I was missing in a room upstairs, oh this interface...

Last edited:

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Anyone have idea how 2d art that was bough from Jacob to display in the game?
In last roaming section, in my room at place at wall you can display 2d art, you have only blank paper.

And all 2d art from the store is shown as locked in rewards screen.

Any help?
Since there was only a single person responding to this, in last 20 pages, I must ask.

Do most of you folks actually do get access to this 2d art (commissioned paintings from Jacob) in rewards section in the phone, and is this only the issue for me and a few other users,? Or is this not working for anyone?

I just want to see if it affects everyone or not?

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
I feel like the Jill path is being tooo dragged out, and as Sage quoted, the MC is literally putting Jill's pussy on a pedestal.

Also, I think we're nearing the endgame now. Being on a pure DIK route cuts off Josy, Maya and Bella permanently, and you drastically lose points with Jill. Pure chick route locks you out of any Quinn / HOT / stripper content. I guess that there will be at most 3 more updates. By the end of the next update, the game will probably split up into individual paths with single characters, and the next 2 updates will be dedicated to the single character / epilogue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Hi all, I am playing episode 7 without mods but I'm wondering if I hit some weird bug or if I'm just reeeeally dumb...

I'm at the HOTs mansion and I have an optional task to talk to Josy in private, and a main one to talk to Sage in private as well (I also have one about helping Jacob, but I've read here in the forums that you're supposed to do it after meeting Sage).
Fact is, I can't find them anywhere... My phone has a fixed exclamation mark even though I've already talked with everyone available (there is only Derek there with the drink mixing reminders), but I have no idea if the missing girls and the perma-alert phone are related.

Am I missing something?...
You know where Cammy and Riona are? Sage and Josy are on the couch to the left

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
I think the side chicks are part of the main storyline though as they can be classed as the massive dik route which doesn't involve a LI.
Just happens to be more of them so more scenes.

At some point if you are on that route they will be all that's left, the main LI's will have dumped you
Its mostly content balancing. Pure Chick gets you 2 LIs - Bella and Jill. Neutral gets you 2 LIs as well - Josy and Maya. Pure DIK only gets you Sage, so I guess DIK route has multiple side characters to compensate for 1 less LI.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes