lfxyf001

Mar 15, 2021
[QUOTE =“ none5995,帖子:5629850,成员:46928”]
虽然我做了一切我都无法解决问题..狗屎
[/引用]
但这不是非官方版本,因此该补丁无法正常工作,对吧?让我们等待修复或解决方案。

Ayaya5578

Mar 20, 2020
hey guys, i got a question on my saves. It keep crashing sometimes when i am playing through and even though I have saved after getting packs/renders, the crash will just delete all the things I found and I cannot re-do it, is it just me or...? I need some help on that

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
Hey! I've made a mod that allows you to skip some free roams and some mini games in the game.
The mod is not entirely skipping the free roams, it will still show you the scenes that happen during it and will give you an opportunity to use the phone as in a normal free roam so you don't miss on anything.
This is mainly intended for people who replay the game and don't want to waste their time on the useless interactions (moving around, searching for stuff, etc...) that are present in the free roams.

The mod is completely optional, every time there is a skippable event you will be asked if you want to skip it or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will add more events to the list in the future.

Installation: extract the archive inside the games root folder, no need to overwrite anything.

Edit 26/12/20: Added more skippable events to e05 and e06

You plan on doing episode 7

Reactions: bulifun

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
if you tell heather about tommy cheating there are 2 girls on his bed.

when you don't tell her there's one girl.

what does that mean?

Also it was the perfect timing and situation to fuck heather. she's already +2 then why not fuck MC to get even?

Kakoli55

Jun 2, 2020
after ep7 update when ı try to open the game an extra zoomed openıng picture appears and then ıt says game.exe stopped responding
helpp
is it really just me
the new loadıng pıcture appears as a very zoomed varıatıon and then boom ıt stops workıng

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
fuck me, it has something to do with the blonde teacher
i think i have to go through the whole game again, since bella is my favorite
thnx btw
You don't have to. Use save editor, it is free.

It actually has to do with driving Cathy home and fooling around with her in Episode 5.
Save right at the end of tennis match or when you enter Bella's car. Upload your save to save editor.
Scroll down. You only have to change 1 parameter: ep5_cathy_lewd 1/0 (1)
Change green number in parenthesis from 1 to 0 (true to false).
Download modified save and you are ready to go. It literately takes a minute to do it.

Reactions: AL.d and bmle

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Would also love a complete save file for episode 7! The animation gallery download is nice but not as smooth as the in game scene gallery.

Ayaya5578

Mar 20, 2020
hey guys, i got a question on my saves. It keep crashing sometimes when i am playing through and even though I have saved after getting packs/renders, the crash will just delete all the things I found and I cannot re-do it, is it just me or...? I need some help on that
also it's a bit laggy for me and i can't find out why

gglol2kge

Dec 15, 2019
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for every episode. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. I used Stevan as MC's name and SexyMexican98 for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game. Hope this'll help with everyones enjoyment of episode 7!!
I find no EP 6 scenes at all, what am I doing wrong?

Kakoli55

Jun 2, 2020
after ep7 update when ı try to open the game an extra zoomed openıng picture appears and then ıt says game.exe stopped responding
helpp
i cant belıeve ıts just me who lıves that shıt
fuck my luck
ım not usıng any mods or any other thıng than orıgınal v6 versıon but shıts fınd me ofc

RobbDiggity

Jun 4, 2020
If you run into an issue where you lose the quick menu and cannot access the main menu using right-click or escape, it means that something bugged while using the phone. Before ending any free roam scenes, make sure you click on the phone and then quit then test your right-click/escape. The main issue I found was calling Quinn and going through one of her "menu" scenes. After that, I lost the ability to go to the main menu and if I exited the free roam, I never got it back. However if you open the phone back up before you end the free roam, then things were working again.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Looking at the amount of variables the game has, I can see why it's so laggy. This thing is poorly coded and unoptimized. It's an embarrassment for a game of this caliber. I realize DPC is doing everything on his own, but instead of adding more and more unnecessary grindy content to pad out each patch, he could spend his time on improving the coding, so there's less lag on Save/Load and in general gameplay.

• Hey there
Reactions: johnmalloc
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes