Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
The save file doesn't work for me. I've put it into the appdate folder and in the gamesave folder as well. All empty in game.

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
You don't have to. Use save editor, it is free.

It actually has to do with driving Cathy home and fooling around with her in Episode 5.
Save right at the end of tennis match or when you enter Bella's car. Upload your save to save editor.
Scroll down. You only have to change 1 parameter: ep5_cathy_lewd 1/0 (1)
Change green number in parenthesis from 1 to 0 (true to false).
Download modified save and you are ready to go. It literately takes a minute to do it.
yeah already did it, and it worked, changed back right after the scene.
still thnx for the help :)

Reactions: proximus

lfxyf001

Mar 15, 2021
删除所有rpy文件可以解决不显示崩溃的新版本的问题,可以在崩溃场景之后找到一个图形,并且存档应该可以继续播放。

谁解锁了整个场景并添加了完整的图纸档案?

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
You don't have to. Use save editor, it is free.

It actually has to do with driving Cathy home and fooling around with her in Episode 5.
Save right at the end of tennis match or when you enter Bella's car. Upload your save to save editor.
Scroll down. You only have to change 1 parameter: ep5_cathy_lewd 1/0 (1)
Change green number in parenthesis from 1 to 0 (true to false).
Download modified save and you are ready to go. It literately takes a minute to do it.
Thank you. I was trying to do exactly that but DPC has a shitload of variables even for a side character like her.

edit: Not working for me. The value reverts to 1 for whatever reason.

Last edited:

Kakoli55

Jun 2, 2020
after ep7 update when ı try to open the game an extra zoomed openıng picture appears and then ıt says game.exe stopped responding
helpp
does the ep.6 full save whıch ı downloaded from here count as a excracted file
because the patch ınstructor says
if you have extracted any game files or modified the game, the patch will not work until you remove any folders and files that aren't in the original patreon version.
and thats all ı can thınk for now

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes