Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
how do i make Chad, Alex and John leave, pls some help
For Chad, I think you have to ask someone why Chad is there but I don't remember who kicks things off with that - just walk around and talk to people and once you unlock that part of the quest, you'll be able to walk around and ask more people why Chad is there - they won't know but they'll keep giving you possibles to talk to, and you'll eventually get to a scene where someone is asking Sage about why Chad is there and she doesn't know - then MC will end up talking in front of Sarah about Chad being there and you can tell that gets her attention - she then goes upstairs and talks to Melanie and they basically tell Chad he better get out of there at that point because Sage knows he's there.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Replaced old persistent file with this one but the ep 7 scenes were not unlocked in the gallery.

I'm not sure what I did wrong but I haven't had this problem before.

Any help with this would be much appreciated. Thanks
I think those files are only including everything with episode 6 ending but nothing from the episode 7 gallery. At least it didn't work out for me as well. Everything unlocked except for the EP7 scenes. :/

stive

Jun 1, 2017
Can someone help me please? where do I find the save folder to insert new saves because my old saves does't work anymore...​

Reactions: Deleras

Poisonblack

Apr 8, 2019
Finished a full playthrough with all my saves and i must say that i'm satisfied.

About Sage:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About Jill:

About Josy:

About Bella:

About Maya:

About Quinn:

About Major Plot points:

Well that's it for now. I will replay the game sometime later. Maybe a few weeks or a month to remake my saves and get the rewards that are still missing. Overall it was great.

Now let us wait for september and Episode 8...

...and also for this topic to be left by the people who only come for the updates so the insane theories can come back.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
I think those files are only including everything with episode 6 ending but nothing from the episode 7 gallery. At least it didn't work out for me as well. Everything unlocked except for the EP7 scenes. :/
Same here, I've done a search but couldn't find a full save for ep 7 that unlocks those scenes in the gallery so I guess no one has posted that yet.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Finished a full playthrough with all my saves and i must say that i'm satisfied.

About Sage:

About Jill:

About Josy:

About Bella:

About Maya:

About Quinn:

About Major Plot points:

Well that's it for now. I will replay the game sometime later. Maybe a few weeks or a month to remake my saves and get the rewards that are still missing. Overall it was great.

...and also for this topic to be left by the people who only come for the updates so the insane theories can come back.
Ya, really enjoyed the Josy content - I took every opportunity to try to flirt with her and express my interest (I'm not in the M&J relationship).

On Jill, I had DIK affinity so I think she said something feels off to her, which kinda sucks for me, but hoping my path with her isn't completely closed. I really got a nice vibe from Jill's convo with Josy after Tybalt's botched presentation where I felt like Jill is going to start actively trying to do more sexual stuff with the MC in an effort to 'join the fray' so to speak and actively compete with the other females he's dating.

keeptemo

Mar 10, 2018

About Sage:

About Jill:

About Josy:

About Bella:

About Maya:

About Quinn:

About Major Plot points:

Couldn't have summed it up better.

Nov 14, 2016
For some reason my game is super slow expecially at the fight mini game , i updated my nvidia card but nothing changed and there is a "no dc" letter on top left can anyone help me ?
Can't really help about the slow thing but "no dc" has something to do with nvidia drivers config getting funky. I have gotten it a couple of times. You can fix it by deleting nvdrssel.bin file in C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs.
Can someone help me please? where do I find the save folder to insert new saves because my old saves does't work anymore...​
Save folder in the game is BeingADik/game/saves and also in appdata C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK

Spaceballz

Sep 13, 2017
Hi everyone,

I have a bit of a bug here. Whenever I come to this place in the dialog, once I left click to continue forward the game crashes back to the desktop without Ren'Py showing a crash report.

1619301158142.png

Anyone out there have that bug and is there a solution?

Thanks and happy gaming!

stive

Jun 1, 2017
Can't really help about the slow thing but "no dc" has something to do with nvidia drivers config getting funky. I have gotten it a couple of times. You can fix it by deleting nvdrssel.bin file in C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs.

Save folder in the game is BeingADik/game/saves and also in appdata C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK

in the game folder there isn't a save folder.. is this the problem

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes