Spaceballz

Sep 13, 2017
This is not an accidental crash. This is an anticheat DPC put in the game. There is a way around in this topic. But you guys should really stay away from mods in this game for future updates.
Crap, I'm using an unmodded version of the game, I downloaded the full game and didn't mod it. I think though that a few updates ago I modded the game once to help with something and now my playthrough is corrupted... Hell I'll try to start a new game with a fresh/unmodded save and let you guys know if it works.

Nov 14, 2016
Crap, I'm using an unmodded version of the game, I downloaded the full game and didn't mod it. I think though that a few updates ago I modded the game once to help with something and now my playthrough is corrupted... Hell I'll try to start a new game with a fresh/unmodded save and let you guys know if it works.
Yea saves from modded playthroughs also tend to cause bugs.

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
Threesomes with everyone EXCEPT Maya & Josy. lol. That's the crew that's WANTS a 3-way relationship and they're always talking about how they should find time ALONE with each other! LMAO

Darrylman

Oct 16, 2018
- Being A Dik (v0.7.0) Android Compressed Apk :

Download : Mega

How To Install :

• Extract Zip File
• Install Apk (29 Mb)
• Copy or cut folder name "brandy.being.a.dik" And paste in Android/data [Not a Obb Folder]

- Being A Dik (v0.7.0) - Supper Compressed apk updating soon......
The game is crashing on launch.

Reactions: AssRider

Poisonblack

Apr 8, 2019
Threesomes with everyone EXCEPT Maya & Josy. lol. That's the crew that's WANTS a 3-way relationship and they're always talking about how they should find time ALONE with each other! LMAO
I am starting to think that a Bella/Jill is more probable than the Josy/Maya one. :ROFLMAO:

icloutshit

Mar 4, 2020
oh yeah, completely forgot about the upcoming halloween party. Hopefully earlier but I could see october. I think DPC is getting more and more efficient with these updates so I think time between episodes will decrease. Unless he goes for longer and longer each time.

Nov 14, 2016
I decided not to "fight for Jill" in my main playthrough. I think like the MC said, it's getting very complicated with all the relationships going on. Bella will always be my first choice but in my current playthrough I also have Josy/Maya and Sage. So I'm thinking I should probably do a clean Bella only playthrough because eventually someone will get jealous and then gotta redo the game anyways... Also I think because Bella will not tolerate MC dating anyone on the side because her taking her ring off is probably a major thing for her and she is not looking for something casual.

Thorne89

Jan 20, 2021
Does anyone have the problem with the new update where the new characters, like Maya's dad don't have any lines and instead just give the exception error? Any way to solve that?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes