dan9000

May 21, 2017
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for every episode. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. I used Stevan as MC's name and SexyMexican98 for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game. Hope this'll help with everyones enjoyment of episode 7!!
the persistent is from the ep 6, will you update it to the ep 7? im just missing 3 scenes and have no idea how to get em

jamwor88

Aug 24, 2020
can being a dik or huge dik affect the sex scenes you get, I mean, are there some scenes you won‘t get? like for example, I didn‘t got the the threesome with josy&maya, is this due to my dik score or did I just take the wrong decisions for them?

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
so there's an option to help get derek laid. well, let him have his fun but i just wish DPC won't waste his time in developing derek's sex scene.

Erandil

Jul 15, 2017
can being a dik or huge dik affect the sex scenes you get, I mean, are there some scenes you won‘t get? like for example, I didn‘t got the the threesome with josy&maya, is this due to my dik score or did I just take the wrong decisions for them?
Yeah it does, the most prominent example being the Josy and Maya relationship path which is restricted to being on the chick side of the balance. And there is quite a bit of other content special to either side.

Picknikker

Sep 20, 2017
How do I use the save files from extras? I put the save files in the "saves" folder but that didn't work
What is the name of the save file? Sometimes you have to edit the file name.
For example "5-9-LT1.save" means save file on site 5 position 9. Maybe you didn´t see it because you have to go skip to this page or you just have to rename it.

Reactions: dongiskhan

Zariaswell

Feb 1, 2018
In the last update, I had two different scenes with Sage in my two different playthroughs :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the first time I've seen this, are there other lewd scenes in the game that have multiple versions?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
In the last update, I had two different scenes with Sage in my two different playthroughs :

This is the first time I've seen this, are there other lewd scenes in the game that have multiple versions?
Obviously yes, since there are 50% and full scenes. In my first playthrough I only get 50% for Maya since I apparently lacked the CHICK path for hugging.

Zariaswell

Feb 1, 2018

Do you guys know what scene I am missing?
What ? there is a scene with Jill ? How do I get it ? Full chick ?
What ? I only got 50% of Bella's one ô__0

And for the scene you miss, it is a scene with Riona. Don't Bring Camila and Riona a tequila drink, but Rum & Coca, or Daiquiri, and Camila will left. Then Riona brings you to her room...

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes