Capitanerikssen22

Nov 17, 2018
6+ separate saves (paths) isn't needed. I think you can get everything wit 3 in total:
DIK path:
Main girl: Sage
Side girls: HOT's, MILFs (including strippers)
CHICK path:
Main girls: Jill and Bella
Side girls: HOT's side-chicks and Jade
Neutral path:
Main girls: Maya and Josy
Side girls: HOT's, MILFs

Yes, all three. Vip Pass + working at Pink Rose + Money. But keep in mind that $$$$$ aren't enough to get all scenes with Madame.
Any persistant save with madame scenes??

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
That sucks.

Lily's scene is one of the hottest of the entire episode, but at the same time, Sage is my #1 LI. So, Im pretty fucked, I don't know what choice must be canon for me hahaha
I know right, it's such a horrible choice! And if you sleep with Sage First, you can't bang Lilly anymore :( The Mc can Cum 6 times in one night can't he make an extra effort to satisfy both Sage and Lily :LOL:

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
6+ separate saves (paths) isn't needed. I think you can get everything wit 3 in total:
DIK path:
Main girl: Sage
Side girls: HOT's, MILFs (including strippers)
CHICK path:
Main girls: Jill and Bella
Side girls: HOT's side-chicks and Jade
Neutral path:
Main girls: Maya and Josy
Side girls: HOT's, MILFs

Yes, all three. Vip Pass + working at Pink Rose + Money. But keep in mind that $$$$$ aren't enough to get all scenes with Madame.
ok that Madame Scene wanna make me start from EP1 because the only save files i have is for ep7 and i reject the VIP PASS ON EP6 lmao

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
I know right, it's such a horrible choice! And if you sleep with Sage First, you can't bang Lilly anymore :( The Mc can Cum 6 times in one night can't he make an extra effort to satisfy both Sage and Lily :LOL:
I LIKE THIS IDEA tbh satisfy bot Sage and Lily at the same time. still waiting for the sage and quinn threesome haha

tezster

Jun 11, 2017
yeah but I don't like the other gaming aspects as well like you gotta have the chick points for certain girls and dik points for others which requires more than one play through. I would rather have just a regular vn with limited or no consequences... I understand there is a fan base for the adult games and all that so not trying to be critical it's just not for me. I hope this dev at some point does make a regular vn because their artwork is really good.
Then what you want is more of a kinetic novel, with little/no choices and you're basically just clicking through the game to watch the scenes, like a train on a single track without any branching. Most people who play VNs don't want that - making choices that have consequences in the game make you feel like you're actually part of the story, where you care about the characters and are invested in what happens.

Reactions: rockie
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes