Picknikker

Sep 20, 2017
Anyone else's gallery not showing scenes from episode 7?
I´ve the same problem. Can´t see gallery for episode 7
have the game crash after first scene with josy = fixed it by loading an uncheatet save file
have the problem that I don´t see any update in 2d pictures = problem solved by loading a new persistent file from someone else.
But galley still din´t work. I asume I have to download the full game again without cheats. But this game without cheats sucks :(

I see on another post several gallery scenes with "Madame" how can you get access to them?

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Anybody knows how to get this Cluck :
I'm on the Dick Path and I've slept with Quinn multiple times, I thought It will happen automatically.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
I started from scratch with a clean game.
When I beat up Troy I have no access to the phone in Free roam.
If I storm out I do have acces.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
U can choose to skip all those mini games, test, and etc~ that's what I do for my playthrough~ since most of the rewards from those grinding are just nice renders~ not affecting the story at all by skipping them~
yeah but I don't like the other gaming aspects as well like you gotta have the chick points for certain girls and dik points for others which requires more than one play through. I would rather have just a regular vn with limited or no consequences... I understand there is a fan base for the adult games and all that so not trying to be critical it's just not for me. I hope this dev at some point does make a regular vn because their artwork is really good.

Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
One of my saves right now has Josey, Maya, Bella, and Jill all as options. I find that if you veer towards chick but not 100% that way you can keep all of them alive up to this point romantically. This doesn't really even lock you out of sage because she still wants to be with you after the breakup. I missed out on some ancillary character sex but none of the main ones. But as far as I know there is no way to cheat their romance paths back open.

But I have like 8 saves going so it took a lot of trial and error. After a couple times through no more minigames and excessive use of money cheats.
Hey can you share the Bella route from the end of EP 6 if you have?

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
if you are thinking about maya and josie thats actually pretty easy, just contact and meet them whenever possible if you feel you need guidance in conversations just check the walkthrough. And officially they are called neutral affinity, but its not that simple there are some chick choices that are the optimal, so i always just aim for chick points you will have very close too max points with both. again there are a few unique neutral choices also.
WAIT where a threesome scene for maya&josy?

Simon995

May 12, 2019
yeah but I don't like the other gaming aspects as well like you gotta have the chick points for certain girls and dik points for others which requires more than one play through. I would rather have just a regular vn with limited or no consequences... I understand there is a fan base for the adult games and all that so not trying to be critical it's just not for me. I hope this dev at some point does make a regular vn because their artwork is really good.
I understand ur point~ have u played this dev previous game Acting Lessons?~ if I rmb correctly that is a VN with multiple endings~ not much of the game aspect as BaDIK~ but still u need a few playthrough since some choices u made in the game will affect the ending~

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
DUDE THE NEW Musics ADDED ARE WICKED. I LOAD A FREE ROAM SAVE FILE and sorry for the Capitalized, anyway I load a free roam save file and pick some of my favorites and let it play, im not playing LOL while listening.

meth8472

May 1, 2017
It was stated like a million times, the game crashing bc of the mod / modded save files
So you have two option :
- w8 for the mod update
- re install a clean game + get a clean game save form here
found the workaround via unren.bat. just didn´t know it´s explained in scrappys mod

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
So, if you don't fuck Lily before Sage, you lose that chance. But if you do, you'll have a shorter scene with Sage. IS that correct?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes