espy85

Sep 28, 2019
guys anyone else having trouble with phone calls? I can't call Derek, basically after the camera starts the screen goes black apart for a 2cm vertical strip, where you only see parts of the scene, so I can't talk to Derek.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
If you have Lily's scene then go talk to Sage and have a 50% Sage scene LIKE THIS COMMENT
Lily's Scene was really the HOTTEST until Riona and Camila showed up.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I liked update. To sum up this ep, i would recommend to run 6+ routes to save. From scratch. At this point there is too many branching and key events:

Dedicated (i mean, no side chick complete, even separate M&J relations early, keep your hands off) route for all 5 main LI, and Corruption route (slutrun, Quinn/Riona/Camila/Lily, if you like), ep2 Sarah scene exclude Maya and some points with Sage, Jade intrigue, Lily advances and PinkRose andventures definetly will bite all main cast LI route (tape with Jade, pantie in car with Bella, and THAT dickpic is obviously hard to miss), it must be exclusive route as well, 6th. Even mb several those, as we can see Cami/Rio branched in ep 7 too.

And this is not bad. Rly, it is game there is choice IS matters already and i like it.

Thank you.

P.S. I still think Josy is least demanding, troubled girl and LI who forgives MC anything, she is truly, genuine loves him. For now.
6+ separate saves (paths) isn't needed. I think you can get everything wit 3 in total:
DIK path:
Main girl: Sage
Side girls: HOT's, MILFs (including strippers)
CHICK path:
Main girls: Jill and Bella
Side girls: HOT's side-chicks and Jade
Neutral path:
Main girls: Maya and Josy
Side girls: HOT's, MILFs
All three?
Yes, all three. Vip Pass + working at Pink Rose + Money. But keep in mind that $$$$$ aren't enough to get all scenes with Madame.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes