Mar 15, 2021
[QUOTE =“ dongiskhan,帖子:5634298,成员:2613070”]
我真的不知道怎么做,因为这是我第一次这样做。

因此,我下载了整个游戏,但我不想再次播放之前的6集。而且我不知道如何使用我下载的保存游戏文件。如果您能带我逐步解决,那将是巨大的帮助。

因此,我下载了v0.7游戏并为v0.6保存了文件,因此我可以从第6集的结尾开始。

所以现在我有一个名为6-12-LT1.save的保存文件

如何在v0.7中使用此文件?
[/引用]
你是原始人吗?如果是原始升级修补程序,则在覆盖后有一个描述文件(如果不是原始版本)!
Deleting all rpy files solves the problem of not showing the new version of the crash, a drawing can be found after the crash scene and the archive should be able to continue playing.

Andreiso

Apr 18, 2021
Hello, does anyone have a guide to the mansion management minigame thing?
Alright, I hope this should be a more easily digestible version of the "Mansion Restoration Minigame"-guide I posted before.

It is neither the optimal nor by any means the only way to finish the restoration, but it is improbable that the restoration can be finished in 5 assignment sessions (after the tutorial) unless we either get a massive reduction of restoration-stats needed or a massive amount of funds ($20 or more, not including Bellas or Tommys future jobs).
Thus this gives an option for finishing in either 6 assignments (this will not only require tedious work-rerolling but also relies on story-jobs giving us extra $ in the future) or in 7 assignments (with almost no job-rerolling and not a single story-job in episode 7 needed) for people that don't feel like calculating it themselves or worrying about potentially spending the XP in episode 6 "incorrectly".

PS: It seems like if we do get 7 assignments to finish, then it would easily be possible to complete the restoration without ever turning the VIP pass into $10. Just food for thought.
Hit me up should you notice any errors and I will fix them.

Edit: thanks to chronomate for pointing out that the XP gained were previously not correct and Jacob was missing points. Fixed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hope this helps

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I can only mix Vodka and Tequila at the free roam, how to unlock the 3 other drinks ?
Whiskey is in the room where Camila and Riona is check the rightmost cushion
Rum is in Quinn's room, take it from there
Absinthe is in the room with neon heart, check the desk on the same wall. Behind the books
If you didn't decide to get Alphas out of party and also if you don't want to go behind Tommy's back, you don't even need Absinthe. Well, it also possibly unlocks one funny Rooster dialogue and that's it

vampir31

Jun 30, 2017
Hey guys. Which drink for Heather? She wants something strong. I tryed everything. Nothing works. Always she say "not stron enough" :( HELP! Please! :)

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Does anyone here knows how to get the threesome route? Any guide would be helpful because i tried everything and i don't know what i did wrong
if you are thinking about maya and josie thats actually pretty easy, just contact and meet them whenever possible if you feel you need guidance in conversations just check the walkthrough. And officially they are called neutral affinity, but its not that simple there are some chick choices that are the optimal, so i always just aim for chick points you will have very close too max points with both. again there are a few unique neutral choices also.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BeenThroughHell

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Great artwork, I heard a lot of good things and tried it but for my taste it's a litttle too game like. I thought it was a vn instead of a gmae so that's my issue but good luck to the dev, for those who are ok with the grind and stuff like that it's probably going to be a big hit.

somethinglowkey

Sep 5, 2020
still nothing about the fix for the crash when talking to josi????
It was stated like a million times, the game crashing bc of the mod / modded save files
So you have two option :
- w8 for the mod update
- re install a clean game + get a clean game save form here

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
I liked update. To sum up this ep, i would recommend to run 6+ routes to save. From scratch. At this point there is too many branching and key events:

Dedicated (i mean, no side chick complete, even separate M&J relations early, keep your hands off) route for all 5 main LI, and Corruption route (slutrun, Quinn/Riona/Camila/Lily, if you like), ep2 Sarah scene exclude Maya and some points with Sage, Jade intrigue, Lily advances and PinkRose andventures definetly will bite all main cast LI route (tape with Jade, pantie in car with Bella, and THAT dickpic is obviously hard to miss), it must be exclusive route as well, 6th. Even mb several those, as we can see Cami/Rio branched in ep 7 too.

And this is not bad. Rly, it is game there is choice IS matters already and i like it.

Thank you.

P.S. I still think Josy is least demanding, troubled girl and LI who forgives MC anything, she is truly, genuine loves him. For now.

memoxcep

May 20, 2018
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for every episode. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. I used Stevan as MC's name and SexyMexican98 for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game. Hope this'll help with everyones enjoyment of episode 7!!
Hi guys. I changed persistent file in game folden and in appdata but my gallery is still unlocked I have version 7.0
Do you have an idea what can I did wrong and how can I get it?
Thanks

Simon995

May 12, 2019
Great artwork, I heard a lot of good things and tried it but for my taste it's a litttle too game like. I thought it was a vn instead of a gmae so that's my issue but good luck to the dev, for those who are ok with the grind and stuff like that it's probably going to be a big hit.
U can choose to skip all those mini games, test, and etc~ that's what I do for my playthrough~ since most of the rewards from those grinding are just nice renders~ not affecting the story at all by skipping them~

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes