playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
when given the chance to hang out with Josy, Maya, Quinn, or just stay at the house, Quinn is grayed out for me, how do i make be be an option? what do i do to hang out with Quinn?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Okay, between CoBD, real life, and desire to keep playing Episode 7, it took me a while to get through everything, but I'd say I've finally seen most of it. I was afraid this was going to be a repeat of Episode 5 (with rampant sex crowding out the story that interested me), but I'd say that on first impression this was one of my favorite episodes.

Jill's blackmail sub-plot is still weak, but all the other girls got a decent share of the spotlight and had a lot of interesting things going on. Even Jill managed to get a few good scenes in, though they were usually the supporting material rather than the big stuff. I'm really looking forward to Episode 8 now (so that 5 month wait will be tough!).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2020
Just played through this game for the first time. The soundtrack is amazing; especially when the MC is hanging out with Bella in her study - . John Lowell Anderson - in the morning light

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
There was a bug fix update today, which should be here in a few hours i think. I am not that much into the new update yet, but havent gooten any bugs yet.
That update is for people with moded game, to unmod it you need to delete every file related to the game from your computer, including your save files because the mod doesn't only modify your ingame messages, it actually makes the game behave differently, for example you can start a relation with Quinn when she bumps into you and you take her your place even if you're in a relation with Josy and Maya in the moded version when in the unmoded version you get locked out of her relation scene if you're with then still.

graw

Mar 13, 2019
Here's the fix.

I have a problem with ep7_viproom22.jpg from the compressed update. Anyone can link me up that image working?
EDIT: scratch that... everything in the ep7 pink rose image folder is borked.
How do you actually implement this? In my game folder there is no images folder for me to add the math images too. I am using the compressed version of the game.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes