Jan 12, 2019
Ah, bois. Here we are again. At the penultimate night before we are blessed by the great doctor himself. The hype is real, my dick is harder (and thicker) than Arieth skull, and the anticipation is so palpable like a clogged artery about to give out.
I hope you all are ready. This is the moment our painstaking wait and sacrifices have lead to.
Once again, I, that shaded dude with glasses, is here to reminded you all...Like I do every time before the update... that we shall never forget the betrayal of bitch face Maya and two face Josy. May they burn in a sea of holy fire for all eternity :giggle: (the north remembers)
Now with that out of the way, don't forget... your tissues, to lock your door, and to fuck the shit out of Jade and if God loves us, hopefully we'll get to do more than tease Heather (I mean, Tommy is my boi and all but...it is what it is. This is the way:sneaky:)
As for myself, I won't be back on this thread until after I played the update to drop my thoughts and completely unnecessary review
The time is nigh fellas, may God have mercy on my meat...cause I won't:devilish:
Gentlemen of this fine establishment, how are you all on this lovely Sunday evening? For the ladies that are here...colour me surprised.
I trust that we all have played the update by now, no? If not, my deep condolences on somebody cockblocking your weekend.
As promised, I, The other guy with glasses, will now give my completely unnecessary and probably unwanted thoughts and review of said update.

First off, as any proper man would, I must say that my meat will never be the same again. To put a long story short... I was Anakin, BADIK was my lightsaber and my meat...some innocent younglings.
It took me about, I want to say... plus/minus 9 hours to play through this update. And what I mean by playthrough is that I played through it once. You see brothers, I like the choices I make in this game to have weight and consequences. I don't go back on any decision I make regardless of the outcome and I don't play through any particular path, I just play the game. The only path I follow is my path (the path of Darkside :devilish:). That being said I am currently aligned with DIK but that's just secondary to the choices I felt I would make in RL if put in those situations.
Now with that out of the way, Holy fuck was this shit absolutely stunning. The good doctor really delivered here. Gave me just the right prescription to beat my meat too.
To cut a long story short...Here is where ya boi stands:
Music- God level. Absolutely had an eargasm here. Loved the track that played when I hanged out with Quinn
Story- slowed down a bit, much like the previous episode. I liked that. Still gave us enough of it to keep things moving and developed these much-beloved characters, especially towards the end there. If ya know...you know. Sage seems to be back to form, l like this more... mature side of here. Wasn't expecting her to take such an interest in Maya though. (Also seems like my relationship will Jill is on the rocks, would much rather have my whiskey there though)
Choices- not many (at least from my playthrough) major choices. Wanted to go to the elderly home but was curious about the pink rose sooo....meh. I did end up betraying our boi Tommy though (Sorry bro, but I promised ya girls tits that I would fuck them silly. More on that later though)
The future- I feel like some of the decisions I have made in this episode and some of the others might come back to bite me later, still though, I ain't ready to commit just yet. I have a list to get through here. Ever heard of personal goals?

Okay, now for some sad boi vibes (along with some random points):

1. Didnt get to fuck Heather (my blue balls torment me every God-given day)
2. Didnt get to fuck Jade again (Mommy why?:cry:)
3. Fuck Tybalt...hehe yeah, that presentation was priceless
4. Didn't get an opportunity to show Bella why they call me Ass-man
5. Didn't get to fuck Heather
6. God Damn I wish I took that VIP pass now.
7. Babies are just fully baked creampies
8. RIP Cathy
9. Chad decided to take the dirt road home lmao
10. Still didn't get to fuck Heather
11. Starting to develop some actual feelings towards Quinn now besides just her hot girl badass persona, weird.
12. Let us not forget bitch face Maya and two-timing slut Josy. (I live to troll, but seems like things with JoJo and I might kick off again)
13. Enjoyed spending some time with my boi Derek again. Hope things work out for him and Ashley
14. The HOTs throw one hell of a party.

Also, I got the money for the windows and nearly done with cleaning the place up. I am so ready for that Holloween party and there ain't no way on Gods blue earth I'm missing it.
To end this blabbering mess I have created, I had a shit ton of Fun ignoring my responsibilities to my wife and kids to play this update and I hope I get to do it again soon. (JK I ignore them everyday so It doesn't matter)

Last edited:

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
I reached 129 in Triple Tile, got a popup that I was the first player to reach lvl 100 and that a small gift would be sent to me by email. I haven't given my email anywhere though? :) (and I'm a bad pirate) weird

• Haha
Reactions: Traitus

AzginAmca

May 5, 2017
I reached 129 in Triple Tile, got a popup that I was the first player to reach lvl 100 and that a small gift would be sent to me by email. I haven't given my email anywhere though? :) (and I'm a bad pirate) weird
Don't think the game connects itself to the internet through our network. So probably in-game kind of thing :)

Jimmy C-well

Apr 5, 2018
Anyone know the story on the missing scenes? I can't see any of the episode 7 scenes. Does it have something to do with the gallery files in the game folder?

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Apologies if this has been answered, but what was Quinn looking at in the final section of the game - that glass item on her desk while she was reading on the bed?

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
TrainHardnett posted a quick guide on how to get rid of the Alphas here. Though I think some are reliant on your alignment (DiK or Chick), cause I got no option to push Dawes in the pool or tell Heather about the Alpha in her bed on the Chick path.
There is an afinity choice in the party, kick the alphas out(Dick) or ignore them(Chick). If you are locked in Chick you can't do the triggers to unlock her conversation

Ya I loved this scene between Jill & Josy, personally. My hope is that Jill will start fighting for MC in a 'new' way - she'll start dressing a little more provocatively, and getting more physical with him as a way of competing, and this will trigger additional drama potentially with her family as if they are privy to any of this behavior, they'll likely feel she's acting like Lana.
I see this sort of like Sandy in 'Grease' where toward the end she stops being the goody-two-shoes and starts trying to change for Danny and be more like his crowd. (hope she doesn't start smoking though, lol)

And speaking of Jill - I remember there being a preview where she was in front of a lake or something, was that in this episode? I didn't get that scene, personally, if it was and I wonder if it's because of my DIK affinity, maybe?
Seems like the trigger to that are 2. You need to be in the date of the previous episode and respond to her text in the last freeroam.

jsalaz01

Nov 17, 2017
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for every episode. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. I used Stevan as MC's name and SexyMexican98 for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game. Hope this'll help with everyones enjoyment of episode 7!!
Hi, having issues loading the saves. What do you recommend?

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
I can never make the patches work, if I have the 6.1 version downloaded from here does the patch work or not? I don't get this "only on patreon's version" thing...

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
There is an afinity choice in the party, kick the alphas out(Dick) or ignore them(Chick). If you are locked in Chick you can't do the triggers to unlock her conversation

Seems like the trigger to that are 2. You need to be in the date of the previous episode and respond to her text in the last freeroam.
Thanks very much!

Reactions: Traitus
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes