RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
So if we married aunt Jill. How would I be able to bitch about the in laws then? One of the only perks of being married is hating the mother in law. I would feel bad about hating my own grand mother!

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
In fact Bella is a slut. :eek:

Right from the start, we cheated on Jill with her (sort of). We go to see Bella to thank her for talking to Jill about us, which made it possible for us to invite Jill on a date, and it almost ends in a fuck on the library floor.

So early on, Bella does stuff with the MC even though she knows he and Jill see each other.

Either Bella dreams of a threesome with Jill and the MC (there was already something between her and Jill). Either she's a slut with her best friend. Or either she just uses the MC as a sex toy to get rid of her husband's memory and move on. These are three options that are not mutually exclusive ...

Last possibility, on the contrary, she is the best possible friend for Jill. She knows that Jill is the queen of blue balling, and so she sexually occupies the MC while Jill decides to give us her cherry.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
Finally the state in which this occurs seems Connecticut the wealthiest state per capita in the USA, although the Neil Lynette story seems to have happened in the southern part of the states... probably Louisiana since Lynette is a french name just like Josephine!
There are actually a lot of French-Canadian-Americans in New England, particularly north-central Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Maine. There is a lot of tourism in parts of the latter three, so I could see that being more plausible than Louisiana.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
In fact Bella is a slut. :eek:

Right from the start, we cheated on Jill with her (sort of). We go to see Bella to thank her for talking to Jill about us, which made it possible for us to invite Jill on a date, and it almost ends in a fuck on the library floor.

So early on, Bella does stuff with the MC even though she knows he and Jill see each other.

Either Bella dreams of a threesome with Jill and the MC (there was already something between her and Jill). Either she's a slut with her best friend. Or either she just uses the MC as a sex toy to get rid of her husband's memory and move on. These are three options that are not mutually exclusive ...

Last possibility, on the contrary, she is the best possible friend for Jill. She knows that Jill is the queen of blue balling, and so she sexually occupies the MC while Jill decides to give us her cherry.
Or she could be a normal human being trying her hardest to deal with sexual frustration and MC is a manwhore with no morality pushing her towards sex the entire time while trying to get some from her friend.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
There are actually a lot of French-Canadian-Americans in New England, particularly north-central Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Maine. There is a lot of tourism in parts of the latter three, so I could see that being more plausible than Louisiana.

Absolutely correct, for I think it is widely known that Louisiana has neither a thriving tourism industry nor French or French/Canadian culture.

Except for New Orleans. Or the entire Cajun heritage and cuisine. Or the language from which half the geography derives its names. Or the state's Napoleonic laws. OR THE FUCKING NAME "LOUISIANA!"

Kill me now.png

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Excuse my faulty memory, but didn't one of the Swyper girls said she's in New York? And isn't Swyper supposed to match people close by?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Ummm so Bella found Cathy's underwear and broke things off with MC? I'm not sure exactly what the connection is and where those panties came from. I can't remember all the details lol.

If I want to stay on Bella path, I gotta go all the way back and not do anything with Cathy? Ooof.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Ummm so Bella found Cathy's underwear and broke things off with MC? I'm not sure exactly what the connection is and where those panties came from. I can't remember all the details lol.

If I want to stay on Bella path, I gotta go all the way back and not do anything with Cathy? Ooof.
Man.. your best bet is to download and install the mod. It lets you change certain variables like getting sloppy top from Cathy in Bella's car (Shame on you)

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Or she could be a normal human being trying her hardest to deal with sexual frustration and MC is a manwhore with no morality pushing her towards sex the entire time while trying to get some from her friend.
True, can't really say one of the girls is a slut considering what the MC can do (fucking almost every girl)

• Red Heart
Reactions: JamieSadistic

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Man.. your best bet is to download and install the mod. It lets you change certain variables like getting sloppy top from Cathy in Bella's car (Shame on you)
Is it just a single variable to change? Maybe it can be done in console.

I can't remember exactly what happened though. Was this panty left when we drove her home... after the naked pic incident? Did we drive her home in Bella car and that's where she found it? Did we bang her during the drive? Lol

Reactions: JamieSadistic

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Is it just a single variable to change? Maybe it can be done in console.

I can't remember exactly what happened though. Was this panty left when we drove her home... after the naked pic incident? Did we drive her home in Bella car and that's where she found it? Did we bang her during the drive? Lol
You're gonna wanna look for two separate variables.
The first one being "ep5_cathy_lewd 1/0 : (0)"
and the second being "ep7_bella_rejected_you 1/0 : (0)"

• Red Heart
Reactions: desmosome
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes