Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
As i was drinking my coffee, i was thinking about Bella, her husband and Jill and an idea frightened me.
Her husband is away since 3 years, Jill is in this college since 3 years also and there is that closed door in Bella's house.
There was also some kind of fight and strange relation between Bella and Jill when they were in bed that night as i was on the couch.
So i was thinking did something happen between the husband, Jill and Bella that lead to the husband to disapear and some dark secret to be shared between Bella and Jill.
What's in that room ???
Something like this :
Strangely the girl on the pic is named Isabella !
Do they keep the husband caged gagged in that room to punish him for having flirted with Jill
Is bella some kind of schizophrenic weirdo who keeps her husband there and wait for him to come back on the other side of her mind!?
What will happen to me if i live with Bella in the end, will i get caged too !!!:oops:o_O

Isabella01.jpg

Jan 30, 2021
liar playthrough (all 5 main girls)

so you gonna need CHICK affinity (its the pernament choices one)

to get this , you'll need to make sacrifices .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It was somehow unique playthrough and both me and MC ( his inner monologue) are wondering why would
anyone want to do this

I took a DIK-pic at the Preps (Alpha Nu Omega)
It leads to some unique scenes

in short . as it stands now you wont get locked out /punished by any of 5 girls

edit : oof . ah forgot to mention i mainly did this becaue i see many in forums going for multiple girls at once .
and then blaming characters for their choices .

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That's kinda funny. If you don't do it, she invites you for a morning run so she starts actively trying to spend time with MC. If you do it and Josy or Sage recognize you she's like "Oh no, other girls exist, what do I do now?"
That's not how it works :ROFLMAO:.She invite you if you don't have Dik affinity. The morning Runs is before the presentation.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: n0cn1l and Daver

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
At least there's evidence to support the axe murderer theory. There's an axe in the garage. The Jill futa thing was just absurd, as by the time people were spreading that the MC had already had her grinding off on his hand while she was asleep.

Granted, I can't speak for everybody, but I'd notice the difference between a nice wet pussy rubbing up on my arm and somebody's throbbing cock.

The aunt Jill thing was equally bad from the start, the timelines just don't match with the information we have, it was never going to work out that way. I'm sure the MC will discover (eventually) he has some family ties somewhere, but it isn't going to be with any of the women he's banging.

It's because you've both cheated in the past and the game recognizes that you cheated, it has saved variables in your savegames and when you reach that scene it is programmed to exit if it can tell you've cheated. It's not a crash, it's not a bug. You cheated. You are being punished.

Either change the variables manually yourselves (via the developer console) or install Scrappy's mod to continue past it.

Ya I cheated so what, I'm not in the mood to do all this stupid tests, ETC.
but I also did download the new scrappy mod and it didn't changed nothing, still crashed.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

:unsure:. I don't know. I often give DPC the Benefit of doubt the, expecting him to do better, or reasonable. Just like, with the whole Jill being Virgin thing, I expected him to do better. Yeah Yeah, I don't care the whole "oh it was obvious" -shit. Her being Virgin add nothing positive to her character at all, quite the oposite, in my opinion. But that is an another long story:ROFLMAO:.
May be My moral compass is off, but I fail to understand what DPC try to achieve here. I fail to understand how in any Scenario Jill could see MC as a Bully, or a Dik affinity MC as the "Bad Guy" in the story in anyway shape or form, generally speaking. When, Tybalt is the one who is lying, manipulating and Blackmailing Jill, whereas MC was nothing but Nice to Her, regardless of his Affinity. MC not putting up with Tybalt bullshit, and putting him in his place in the only way he truly understand, is make him the bad guy, the bully. I'm not buying it. :ROFLMAO:

Part of me, want Jill to end up with Tybalt, to get what she deserved for her Stupidity. or at least not abel to protect her, and neither should Bella do. as long as MC and Bella, protecting guarding Jill, She not gonna grow as a person.
That is why, I hope, the whole Cold shower and "Jealousy stats " actually a positive effect for Jill. it would be great, if these Characters would actually develop, and this Affinity would be less relevant once they like you. out of nowhere Jill is sense that Dik MC is off for her, for whatever reason , regardless if he is the most nicest decent person toward her. all in all, may be I'm wrong but it has no logic for me.
and Good Hope, DPC stop doing this, " Redeeming " shit with characters. I really dont want this " I was not always Rich, I raised from where I came " bullshit, with Tybalt. Keep a pice of shit to be a pice of shit, for fuck sake. and let the Love Intrest to learn and grow and develop. Instead of keeping them in a static stage.

Thing like the Cathy's panties is much more believable, scenarios, than the secret " Force Power" that does not make sense regarding of the context fo the story , as in the Jill Blackmail story. Dik MC is 'off" for, her. Tyblat who actually doing the shit is with her is okay,.
like I said, it's probably me, but it does not make any sense to me. but hey at least we can be Neutral. - that is something
:ROFLMAO:

Jan 30, 2021
If you're pursuing Jill then I think it's fine to do a dental reconstruction on Tybalt. This was how she reacted to it. Look at her face in the last frame.

I also have a feeling that snapping the dick pic, under the right circumstances, could actually be a blessing in disguise. It might motivate Jill into pursuing MC more aggressively.

its actually less funny then you think .

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap
Jan 30, 2021
Part of me, want Jill to end up with Tybalt, to get what she deserved for her Stupidity.
dont be rude ... she still cares for MC .
i was always hoping for being able to set her up with Rusty
double date MC + Bella and Jill + Rusty

We know Rusty blew it because of his friends ( im gonna guess Tommy and Vinny)

So in better environment he may have a chance and Rusty is pretty cool .

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
its actually less funny then you think .

But it's realistic. Jill needed this. Life is not a fairy tale, or a " Movie " . Having facing reality, could have positive effect on her, and Should have. Now She know, if She want something , She need to fight for it.
Even before this she started to make the first steps. in the Lake, Striping down in front of MC, knowing very well He is staring her, drooling, and She enjoyed it, because bonus RP point :ROFLMAO:.
She knew very well what she's doing:love:. May be the first time in the game, when she knew:ROFLMAO:

Even before This She sending 3 Selfie to MC " Hey I'm wearing this BTW " - "Come Run with me" -:ROFLMAO:
Oh here it's a nice Lake, let me take off my Clothes, I show you my awesome Body - :ROFLMAO:

BeingADIK 2021-05-15 09-19-35-98.png
BeingADIK 2021-05-15 09-19-58-88.png
BeingADIK 2021-05-08 05-12-27-59.png
BeingADIK 2021-05-08 05-12-45-06.png

Jan 30, 2021
But it's realistic. Jill needed this. Life is not a fairy tale, or a " Movie " . Having facing reality, could have positive effect on her, and Should have. Now She know, if She want something , She need to fight for it.
[...]
yeah i cant disagree , its not but
it's still a toss up between Josy and Jill because Josy is just as bad .

she lets maya decide on everything (Josy moving out of dorm was forced by maya's dad )
She may love Maya but she's in love with MC . she doesnt get what she wants ether.

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
yeah i cant disagree , its not but
it's still a toss up between Josy and Jill because Josy is just as bad .

she lets maya decide on everything (Josy moving out of dorm was forced by maya's dad )
She may love Maya but she's in love with MC . she doesnt get what she wants ether.
Bruv you're forgetting that Maya getting a tongue piercing was Josy's idea for improving their sex life, which she ditched after she saw how much it hurt on Maya. If anything Josy is the Active in the relationship, it's just that when it comes to her father Maya is extremely scared.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Bruv you're forgetting that Maya getting a tongue piercing was Josy's idea for improving their sex life, which she ditched after she saw how much it hurt on Maya. If anything Josy is the Active in the relationship, it's just that when it comes to her father Maya is extremely scared.
and in that case Josy also had to do it and then gave up. because Josy has only one word: "maybe". :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: The Pink Royce
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes