CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Do I need an application for this? :whistle: thing is if I join now with Jade I could also end up in one of these groups when I finally decide on the main Li
It’s a win win for all of us, you get more representation for Jade, I get another fellow wisemen to Join our ranks, Ennoch gets something, and since we all support each others girls, ladymaria would be able to call you a Jill supporter (not fan but supporter) as you would be able to call him a jade supporter. In regards to your dilemma, we have no problems with you joining one of our groups further down the line, hell I’d be willing to keep her in our alliance (if you want) after you choose a main LI

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I am fine too, because of Bella, but truth be told since the first chapter in that scene in the dining hall where Jade appeared for the first time, i was hoping for some action with her she is a MILF a fucking hot blonde milf, she could taser me in the balls, drug me, i would still want to bang her. edit: sometimes i am that shallow, just like Ennoch

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It’s a win win for all of us, you get more representation for Jade, I get another fellow wisemen to Join our ranks, Ennoch gets something, and since we all support each others girls, ladymaria would be able to call you a Jill supporter (not fan but supporter) as you would be able to call him a jade supporter. In regards to your dilemma, we have no problems with you joining one of our groups further down the line, hell I’d be willing to keep her in our alliance (if you want) after you choose a main LI
Yeah of course you can join the other fanbases when you decide.
Thanks, guys with regards to an answer for main Li I'll have a much better idea after V3

Reactions: Nevu and CAznable

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Do I need an application for this? :whistle: thing is if I join now with Jade I could also end up in one of these groups when I finally decide on the main Li
Quinn`s empire is open for all un-main`s,the un-privilaged,the underdogs.
Jade fans,Riona fans,Cathy fans,Sarah fans,Camila fans - all are welcome
No questions asked.No strings attached,you come as you please,you go as you please
We have friends in all camps.
We do not wage war unless foolishly provoked.
We`re all about sexy ladies and having fun.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Quinn`s empire is open for all un-main`s,the un-privilaged,the underdogs.
Jade fans,Riona fans,Cathy fans,Sarah fans,Camila fans - all are welcome
No questions asked.No strings attached,you come as you please,you go as you please
We have friends in all camps.
We do not wage war unless foolishly provoked.
We`re all about sexy ladies and having fun.

View attachment 348167
You just used the right gif for this my Queen :love: sorry Khaleesi

Dec 22, 2017
The sign of how good this game and pinkcake is the fact that you can get attached to these characters, other erotic novels I find myself just trying to skip through the text and get to the sex, here I actually care about the LI's beyond fucking their brains out.

Still not sure why but I really feel in love Melissa and Maya, maybe its the letter M, regardless I'm all in on Maya despite that fact that pretty much every other character is interesting in their own right. I just really hope nothing bad happens to Maya and if any harm comes to pass I could do something to prevent it.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Still not sure why but I really feel in love Melissa and Maya, maybe its the letter M, regardless I'm all in on Maya despite that fact that pretty much every other character is interesting in their own right. I just really hope nothing bad happens to Maya and if any harm comes to pass I could do something to prevent it.
What about Megan?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
4.80 star(s) 1,500 Votes