Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
not really.

Mona only has to worry about her physical safety, otherwise it's Burke and Quinn who should fear her return and not the other way around.

What could Quinn do to her once she talked to Sage? Nothing, just go into hiding.

And the same goes for Burke who would see everything he has and be swept away by the scandal that Mona could stir up. Mona doesn't even need evidence (which she doesn't necessarily have or can't find) just suspicion to destroy Burke.

In my opinion the whole issue has been dealt with a certain superficiality, letting Mona go was a huge risk for Burke (and Quinn too), a risk that nobody would take in reality.
I don't entirely agree with this mainly because of Burke. We all know that Burke has a good amount of wealth. Compare that to Mona, who is currently a college student with an unknown background. Thing is that with Burke's wealth, if DPC plans for even more dark elements in the game, even if Mona causes a scandal and takes this to court or something, Burke can easily dismiss it with bribery. He can, as well, claim Mona to be delusional, and sue her for defamation, hence they were prepared in case anything happens. The good thing though, is that we might be able to get Jade on Mona's side, considering how fucked up their marriage is. I'm more concerned about Quinn's end, since she, unlike Burke, has nothing on Mona. She wouldn't be able to do anything if Mona decided to go against her. If this actually happens, we better prepare for a whole shitting on Mona by Quinn fans.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
You have to think about the consequences. If it is made public (prostitution), the lives of the girls who participated in it are ruined. Not just them, by extension all HOTs will have a big stain on their reputation. Notably Sage as president.

Sage will be tempted to handle this internally. Except Quinn won't let it go without a fight. I think Sage won't want to destroy her friends' lives, Quinn will play on that to keep it from coming to the public.

There we will have the civil war of the HOTs.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
I'm aware that it's on a Saturday. It's corroborated by Ashley & Josy as they also explicitly said the party was on Saturday. It's true that the breakfast need not be on a Monday but MC questioned Neil about working on a Sunday. It also explained why the DIKs had all the time to deal with the furnitures and refurbish their rooms.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow you were right :oops: And yeah just to be sure with what you said I double-checked with Sage, Josy & Lilly. The party was on Saturday... Even though Sage does mention the weekend, not necessarily Saturday...
That weekend really has a crazy timeline... Like you said if the party was on Friday, it'll make more sense... But let's be honest time is relative to the MC !!! Even if he sleeps with no girls or 6 girls in one night, he will still have time to complete all of his projects and fuck all his girls ;)

Reactions: Hesteros

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
I don't entirely agree with this mainly because of Burke. We all know that Burke has a good amount of wealth. Compare that to Mona, who is currently a college student with an unknown background. Thing is that with Burke's wealth, if DPC plans for even more dark elements in the game, even if Mona causes a scandal and takes this to court or something, Burke can easily dismiss it with bribery. He can, as well, claim Mona to be delusional, and sue her for defamation, hence they were prepared in case anything happens. The good thing though, is that we might be able to get Jade on Mona's side, considering how fucked up their marriage is. I'm more concerned about Quinn's end, since she, unlike Burke, has nothing on Mona. She wouldn't be able to do anything if Mona decided to go against her. If this actually happens, we better prepare for a whole shitting on Mona by Quinn fans.
I don't think there is enough bribery in the world to cover this up. Not in the modern day. The moment this situation is booked in a police station, someone is telling the media, that will come like a swarm of locust. No one will be safe, this is like Harvey Weinstein in college on steroids, it borderlines Jeffrey Epstein kind of tomfoolery. It would be International news. No way to keep this quiet, unless you squash it before it becomes news, and that would require a lot of resources and more importantly a lot of friends in high and low places. I dunno feels kinda of spy movie to make something this massive (college prostitution ring run by Dean) disappear.

And I agree with Tadpol , this would have to be handled internally or the College, the sorority, and everyone involved in both would be tainted for life.

Jan 30, 2021
You have to think about the consequences. If it is made public (prostitution), the lives of the girls who participated in it are ruined. Not just them, by extension all HOTs will have a big stain on their reputation. Notably Sage as president.

Sage will be tempted to handle this internally. Except Quinn won't let it go without a fight. I think Sage won't want to destroy her friends' lives, Quinn will play on that to keep it from coming to the public.

Ah yes the civil war of chapter 3

chapter 1 = the game of beds
chapter 2 = sworm of diks
chapter 3 = clash of queens
chapter 4 = feast for hoes
chapter 5 = dance of goblins

so im guessing the nerds will be last (frat) house standing : Hear me roar ( not to loud though Ice Queen will kill us)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
the idea that a rich guy always wins because he bribes everyone would be forced in a South American soap opera.

at which point Burke would simply pay Mona off for her silence in order to avoid a scandal, or maybe he already has.

I still believe that we give the restaurant a greater gravity than it will have in the game.

In the end, in the context of BADIK, I don't know how serious it is.

probably won't become a public issue anyway, but civil war between HOTs i think is inevitable

Reactions: shazba

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017

so im guessing the nerds will be last (frat) house standing : Hear me roar ( not to loud though Ice Queen will kill us)
Please don't equate this with GoT, it would mean the story would never end... Until two hacks made some horrible ending that completely killed all the momentum the lore had. There were something like 3 spin-offs in pre-production until that last season, now there are none.

Jan 30, 2021
Please don't equate this with GoT, it would mean the story would never end... Until two hacks made some horrible ending that completely killed all the momentum the lore had. There were something like 3 spin-offs in pre-production until that last season, now there are none.

sorry my asoiaf inner nerd sometimes wants to come out . and yea i agree thats why i didnt watch the show
last straw was stannis burning shireen so ... not to mention there were serval other huge mistakes in that episode
that made me trow up (Rickons death , Smalljon betrayal , Stannis' troops in disaray etc etc etc )
so yeah i may have not watched the ending but i knew it will suck 5 years ago .

Reactions: LoDoN-

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
sorry my asoiaf inner nerd sometimes wants to come out . and yea i agree thats why i didnt watch the show
last straw was stannis burning shireen so ... not to mention there were serval other huge mistakes in that episode
that made me trow up (Rickons death , Smalljon betrayal , Stannis' troops in disaray etc etc etc )
I like many other people were like: "it's fine, they are just speeding things up, it will pay up by the ending". GODS WERE WE WRONG THEN.
The story since season 5 went downhill (I believe I was mentally check-out after Arya got gut-rended and swam in open sweer) and the amount of COPIUM we were taking just skyrocketed until the last season broke us.

• Sad
Reactions: The Pink Royce

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

Can you imagine if really it was the Nerds who were scheming everything behind everyone backs just to be the main frat on campus :LOL: Maybe they were the one behind the DIKS and the JOCKS fight and Cathy's cluck. And they are fuelling the civil wars between the HOTS. :eek: Now that would be a good plot twist ! they learned well... "Chaos is a ladder" !
I like many other people were like: "it's fine, they are just speeding things up, it will pay up by the ending". GODS WERE WE WRONG THEN.
The story since season 5 went downhill (I believe I was mentally check-out after Arya got gut-rended and swam in open sweer) and the amount of COPIUM we were taking just skyrocketed until the last season broke us.
Agree I really don't want BaD to be the "Game of Thrones" of Adult Visual Novel (can we still call it that now that the tag is off? :unsure:) Right now the story and the renders are still good... With a few plot holes here and there. And there is nothing that makes me want to stop playing the game.... Let's hust hope DPC knows where he is going with the story...

• Haha
Reactions: LoDoN- and Heycock

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I don't think Mona's gonna risk her life either.
but it's the only solution for Burke and Quinn. Mona is the proverbial know-it-all

blackmailing Burke or Quinn is pretty useless in this situation.

the only way they can attack Mona is if they confirm her allegations. Are they accusing her of using a bogus study bora? Being a prostitute? Using drugs?
Sure it hurts her image, but the damage comes back to them multiplied by 100.
Yeah, it would make sense for them to do this as to not fuck up their parts but as felicemastronzo pointed out...

If MC or someone else tries to help Mona, and it's goes out that burke and quinn are doing shady things, the police or concerned authorities would surely investigate the problem and burke ain't quicksilver who can delete or hide his wrong doings in a mere few seconds. Obviously no one tells to the suspect that they are coming to investigate them.

Edit: And one thing is clear that burke won't like police interfering with his college business and I suspect that the ones following quinn and hots are the police themselves.
Yes, but here is the thing, think as an individual, if you are not in a cornered rat mentality, you wouldn't want to cause huge damage to yourself to cause even more massive damage to others. Yes, if Mona talked, Quinn and Burke would be done, probable jail time for both. But it would kill Mona's image, just recently one "Instagram model" got caught prostituting herself, guess what happened? Her "career as a model" died, everyone knew what she really was, and that fucking killed her Instagram profile.

And that is the point, if Mona feels like cutting her losses and moving on or if she wants to go Fingers for Arms with them.
What's with all these theories about Mona being a snitch.

If she wanted to tell on Burke or Quinn she would have done so already, she's not going to run to Sage and tell her everything.
But it Mona wanted to talk, she'd talk already.

Sage has to much on her plate to track down Mona.

Dolly's incest theories make more sense than Sage tracking down Mona, all to find out her daddy is sexing college girls.
Burke and Quinn are living in a house of cards.
It's not just evidence they have to worry about.
It's witnesses, like Mona.
And if Mona comes forward to speak, how many of the other girls might step up?
Cammy? It's been made clear she's not happy. She was close to Mona.
Mel? We know she's been protecting Chad's secret. If she's got the heart for that, not hard to see her stepping up to help her sister in danger.
Rio?! She's talking about getting out too. And, as Quinn's '2nd', if she talks Q is screwed.

It's a snowball we've seen a few times IRL.

Burke's days are numbered.
Quinn's too. Although, she might escape getting what she deserves if she turns on Burke when there's still a deal to be made.
I don't get this discussion.

Like godkingxerxes is asking, why would Mona snitch?

Nothing bad was done to Mona.

The girls got to choose whether they wanted in on the restaurant, and just how far in.

Camila tells the MC outright she isn't proud of doing it and has limited it to glory hole stuff. She thinks Mona is silly for going in for the face-to-face fucking, and what do you know, Cammy was right, Mona went in too deep.

Mona wasn't forced or even coerced into doing it, she was offered a way to pay for her tuition and she jumped for it, realized she made a mistake (just repeating it for emphasis, "she, Mona, of her own volition, made a mistake"), then she bailed.

Now we can speculate why she left, definitely Quinn was getting a little aggressive towards her because she (Quinn) was panicking, but all Quinn needed to say was, "We're cool right, you're gonna keep our secret?" Of course Mona would. Why would Mona want people to know she was basically a prostitute? What would she gain from it?

And I very much doubt Quinn was even considering "killing" Mona, FFS. She was just threatening her with a ruined reputation and trying to convince her no one would believe her anyway.

As far as Sage chasing after Mona, it's one thing to find out why two girls (Maya and Josy) pulled out of the HOTs (Josy sorted herself out and Sage spoke to Maya) because they were still at the college, the sorority was still relevant to them, but Mona had gone, left the entire scene, and if Sage couldn't contact her by mobile, it's done. She's not gonna go all super sleuth to find out where she went.

I gotta say, this thread is going down hill. It's just crackpot theories weird shit these days. Not sure if that's because episode 7 didn't give us anything to chew on, or if it's because... I dunno, you all suck? :p

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2021
thats because they didnt have books to fall on anymore .

anyway if you looking for game of thrones fix
youtube : the rouge prince and princes and a queen (200 years before agot) is read by sir jorah mormont .
and there is also dunk and egg series . (100 years before agot)

Can you imagine if really it was the Nerds who were scheming everything behind everyone backs just to be the main frat on campus :LOL: Maybe they were the one behind the DIKS and the JOCKS fight and Cathy's cluck. And they are fuelling the civil wars between the HOTS. :eek: Now that would be a good plot twist ! they learned well... "Chaos is a ladder" !
ahh right ... Littlefinger ... another huge change from the books

alright enough about Agot or i'll write 15 esseys on it .

Reactions: Marley300

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't get this discussion.

Like godkingxerxes is asking, why would Mona snitch?

The girls got to choose whether they wanted in on the restaurant, and just how far in.

Camila tells the MC outright she isn't proud of doing it and has limited it to glory hole stuff. She thinks Mona is silly for going in for the face-to-face fucking, and what do you know, Cammy was right, Mona went in too deep.

Mona wasn't forced or even coerced into doing it, she was offered a way to pay for her tuition and she jumped for it, realized she made a mistake (just repeating it for emphasis, "she, Mona, of her own volition, made a mistake"), then she bailed.

Now we can speculate why she left, definitely Quinn was getting a little aggressive towards her because she (Quinn) was panicking, but all Quinn needed to say was, "We're cool right, you're gonna keep our secret?" Of course Mona would. Why would Mona want people to know she was basically a prostitute? What would she gain from it?

And I very much doubt Quinn was even considering "killing" Mona, FFS. She was just threatening her with a ruined reputation and trying to convince her no one would believe her anyway.

As far as Sage chasing after Mona, it's one thing to find out why two girls (Maya and Josy) pulled out of the HOTs (Josy sorted herself out and Sage spoke to Maya) because they were still at the college, the sorority was still relevant to them, but Mona had gone, left the entire scene, and if Sage couldn't contact her by mobile, it's done. She's not gonna go all super sleuth to find out where she went.

I gotta say, this thread is going down hill. It's just crackpot theories weird shit these days. Not sure if that's because episode 7 didn't give us anything to chew on, or if it's because... I dunno, you all suck? :p
Mona had to drop out of her sorority and probably college, so how can you say it didn't cost her anything? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Sage isn't letting go of Maya, with whom there was certainly no sympathy and moreover she had to overcome Maya's skepticism to have any dialogue.

do you think it's believable that she'd make less effort for her "daughter"? that she'd leave a message on facebook and peace... does having her phone number seem like a super good detective move? the phone number of a girl that every HOTs and DIKs knew...

then of course these are all theories to make a cloudy Sunday go by

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021

I'm just bored as fuck rn man.... Plus it's just a forum for us to discuss random shit too, and with 6940 pages of random shit so far, and no new episode, we've basically run out of shit to speculate on so why not, right? And we all know Quinn's personality: she isn't really the best at dealing with people. There doesn't seem to be anyone she can call a true friend around her (as far as seen in the game), and her saying "We cool right?" feels so out of place. In any case, the whole discussion started because we want Mona back, and the range of the conversation just kept expanding.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I really like the end of season 6, even if in general the season was crappy. That was why i thought season 8 was going to have a good ending. You can all call me wrong if you want but... well you would be totally right, it was completely crap.
Going back to the topic, the question here is: "Who would sit in the MC's Dick?"

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Maya isn't even top 10. Probably won't even crack top 25 if we count all the characters. The fat guy trying to steal food is better.
I'm not even sure I would put Maya above Patrick. :unsure: I expected a creepy condescending asshole but the man was a pleasant surprise. Polite, friendly, cordial, nice shark smile. He has even acknowledged my dad as a smart man. Everybody is talking shit about him but the man never had any opportunity to express his point of view. And there's no way a deeply religious freak would tolerate a goofy son like Derek. Pretty sure Maya & Josy are hidding things, AGAIN ! :WeSmart:

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
I really like the end of season 6, even if in general the season was crappy. That was why i thought season 8 was going to have a good ending. You can all call me wrong if you want but... well you would be totally right, it was completely crap.
Going back to the topic, the question here is: "Who would sit in the MC's Dick?"
The answer is simple. Everyone but Arieth, because Arieth is the MC's twin sister, she is just such a genius that she ingressed in college at the age of 15. She likes to sound stupid because that is how people sound to her.:unsure::unsure:

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Hey wait a second ! Did we just answered at the same comment, with the same (more or less) response, using the same render at the same time. :LOL: Damm what are the odds of that !?!?
I like the way you think ename144 aka Charts & Numbers guy ;) (thank you for that by the way!)
Looks like maggot brothers to me :)

we might even meet Jill's parents.
Pretty sure we already saw Jill's father.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes