Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
IMHO it BaDIK is not going in such a dramatic direction as AL. Sure it's building up drama but i guess the worst we could expect is a part ways ending. Almost every LI in the story is older then MC and ready to leave college to start a life, while MC is at the beginning. The two girls with the same age could just end up opting to just be together.

A possible ending might be MC beginning a fresh second year and many key character just moving on with their lives.

I mean, how many people meet the partner of their lives when 18y old? Unlikely.
I also don't think about such dramatic events like in AL, but i guess that DPC has already set some traps to catch the player redhanded!
It has already happenend to me with Bella because of Cathy and another example is the dick pick in Tybalt slideshow.
Two thing that a player could find funny and without consequences but which will cut you from some path in a painfull way.
When Bella ditched me in her car because of Cathy's panties i was devastated :cry:

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
I'm not sure about the painfully evident part. I for one thought that it has something to do with steroids and erectile dysfunction, he was just ashamed and that's why he tried to stay away from Sage.
Well, it was obvious to me that he was gay ! No straight man alive can refuse Sage ! Even if you’re not into redheads who can resist that body and those beautiful green eyes. :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But you're right DPC did try to put some red herrings to create doubts (steroids erectile dysfunction, Melanie as the possible side girl)... I doubted but I'm glad that me and a bunch of other people were right at the end of Episode 7 ;)
personally i hate Sarah . not only she's not as hot as she think she is she wants me to pay for sex ?
bitch you paying me ! think id have sex with Arieth before i had sex with sarah imo
Exactly my thoughts. Sarah is not as hot as she think she is, also for some reason I never liked her or Mel.
Yes ! Thank you ! Sarah is all right but she's not that Hot ! I'm sure she popular with other payers but she not my type. Even with that Ahegeao face :LOL:
Melanie on the other end I like ! Her tattoos, her body and that ass in the shower scene was hot as fuck. :love:
Her personality on the other end could use some work... And it sucks that she always has to be paired with Sarah. Now that we can maybe protect Troy's secret (Mel’s brother I suppose), let's hope that we get another Melanie solo scene in the next episode. She's my freebie from Quinn's restaurant. ;)

Reactions: Niu6609 and shazba

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Well, it was obvious to me that he was gay ! No straight man alive can refuse Sage ! Even if you’re not into redheads who can resist that body and those beautiful green eyes. :love:
But you're right DPC did try to put some red herrings to create doubts (steroids erectile dysfunction, Melanie as the possible side girl)... I doubted but I'm glad that me and a bunch of other people were right at the end of Episode 7 ;)
Tfw no girl appreciates the fuck out of you. :cautious:

Also Sage is still the best girl of BaDik.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Marley300

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
When Bella ditched me in her car because of Cathy's panties i was devastated :cry:
Yeah, i think the affair with either Cathy or the other teacher are a big trap to avoid at any cost. In my current Jill focused route i get into Cathy presuming to be able to opt out but it's going on and it can't be good. Also Sage as a fuck buddy... My route won't end well despite the efforts... but BaDIK is an insanely long game. The more you cut fucks to get the girl, the duller the gameplay gets. At last there are great non commitment ladies like Riona and Camila. God bless them.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Yeah, i think the affair with either Cathy or the other teacher are a big trap to avoid at any cost. In my current Jill focused route i get into Cathy presuming to be able to opt out but it's going on and it can't be good. Also Sage as a fuck buddy... My route won't end well despite the efforts... but BaDIK is an insanely long game. The more you cut fucks to get the girl, the duller the gameplay gets. At last there are great non commitment ladies like Riona and Camila. God bless them.
If you are into Jill don't make a dick pick in Tybald room or you will get fucked up later

Reactions: drooopy

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Just like you i start to get really interested in characters like Riona or Camilla even Quinn, but i have a real crush for Riona, shame she is not in the top girls interest.

Reactions: LoDoN-

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
personally i hate Sarah . not only she's not as hot as she think she is she wants me to pay for sex ?
bitch you paying me ! think id have sex with Arieth before i had sex with sarah imo
Cmon bruv this isn't an incest game, MC can't fuck his twin sister.:BootyTime:

But yes Sarah has an Ego issue, she is a 7 that thinks herself a 9.

Reactions: Marley300

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
but i have a real crush for Riona, shame she is not in the top girls interest.
I was into Riona from day one. It's not only the very cute and hot model. There is really something about her. I think it's her calm and reserved personality and her being somehow wise and mature and with a kind of zen take on life.

She's a type of girl i'd have tried to pursue in real life back in my days. Not a chance of course :p Mabe if 1/10 that hot.

Of course, if she wasn't a convinced prostitute... Damn DrPinkCake! :p

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Also Sage is still the best girl of BaDik.
Yes she is a real interesting girl, it's a shame that the game doesn't give her more content.
She is a HOT, but we see that she is not really interested in that crap anymore, she is more mature, she is smart, she is totally sexy and i'm definitely really atracted to her she has some real sex appeal.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
is it confirmed he's gay? Maybe he's bi?
It's possible that he is bi, remember the HOT's party, Chad is in one room and you have to search who invited him. When you go downstairs to ask the girls, you can see Sarah if i remember who seem worried and quickly goes up in the room where Chad is.
So maybe Chad has been invited by Sarah or another girl she is close to.

Reactions: drooopy

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
It's possible that he is bi, remember the HOT's party, Chad is in one room and you have to search who invited him. When you go downstairs to ask the girls, you can see Sarah if i remember who seem worried and quickly goes up in the room where Chad is.
So maybe Chad has been invited by Sarah or another girl she is close to.
i hope so, i believe his character still has narrative potential if he's bi, if he's gay he'll just get brushed aside as comedy relief or as a down on his luck jock whom everyone looks down upon.

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I'm not familiar with that expression... What does it mean ? Is it because Sage was acting Clingly in that scene ?
I agree on that second part !

She's indeed very hot and she has great personality ! I agree I want more hangouts with her ! We got great sex scene from her, but now I want to get to know the real her and create a real connection with her before she leaves College. That guitar lesson scene in the Hot garden and nursing her were the only thing we got close, for now... Let's just hope that the Chad situation doesn't demoralise her to the feeling that she can't move on...
I guess that the image of Chad sucking dicks or get pounded in the ass will give her some boost to get over this

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Maybe it was me, but the homosexual twist was the first thing that came to my mind when Sage introduced the suspected affair and Chad's distance for her.
Nah. Wasn't 'just you'.
'Chad's gay' was also the first thing to my mind.
And (lemme pat myself on the back a lil') Troy was my 1st guess for who Chad was sneaking around with. The DIKs telling MC that Troy was a former jock was an early clue to that.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Nah. Wasn't 'just you'.
'Chad's gay' was also the first thing to my mind.
And (lemme pat myself on the back a lil') Troy was my 1st guess for who Chad was sneaking around with. The DIKs telling MC that Troy was a former jock was an early clue to that.
It was obvious but people on this forum were in denial with their crazy theories
"Nah let me give you 10 reasons why and an essay on how Chad is actually cheating with Melanie"
Also just going to point out for these "Chad's Bi" people that Melanie/or Sarah could be Chad's sister or step sister

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
After finishing the latest episode....

What even was that Jill solo scene? Seems like it was only tossed in for fan service as a pity offering.

Should've just used that development time on someone else.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes