ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You know I have a theory about twins. Maybe it's not Josy, but Josephine. I just can't tell the two apart.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
Just to be clear for the Future (y) . Even in your own world, filled with your "unusual" - theories :ROFLMAO:. There is one thing that is Unquestionable Ultimate Absolute Truth : Every Version of Josy is Mine ! :cool:
Twin, Doppelganger, Clone, Alternate Universe, or Parallel dimension, Future, Evil, Whatever you name it, Every Josy is Mine. Understood ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Good :) (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Pink Royce

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
'' The Moon shines and...You're out of your mind! '' :ROFLMAO:

I get that Troy's hiding this big, potentially devastating secret and what not but he still needs to own up for acting like an absolute cunt to MC for no seemingly good reason despite not knowing the guy.
WTF are you talking about ?! I thought only MC had a Big dick...

• Haha
Reactions: Jxorgx and shazba

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

I mostly worked on static renders and dialogue this week. Since I have gotten a good flow with producing art, I will continue to focus on that in general.

I also purchased 22 new songs, but I'm not sure if I will add all of them to this episode or another one. I've added 12 of them so far to episode 8.

Work will likely consist of a mix of posing animations and static renders next week, and I will start production on the special render series that you voted for in this week's poll.

Speaking of the poll, the winner, who will get a special render set in episode 8, is Sally. I hope you enjoyed the slightly different poll for Special renders.

It was a fairly even poll with four front runners, but Sally overtook three out of four polls in the end.

There will be a special 2D art poll for the +$30 tiers starting soon.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020

I mostly worked on static renders and dialogue this week. Since I have gotten a good flow with producing art, I will continue to focus on that in general.

I also purchased 22 new songs, but I'm not sure if I will add all of them to this episode or another one. I've added 12 of them so far to episode 8.

Work will likely consist of a mix of posing animations and static renders next week, and I will start production on the special render series that you voted for in this week's poll.

Speaking of the poll, the winner, who will get a special render set in episode 8, is Sally. I hope you enjoyed the slightly different poll for Special renders.

It was a fairly even poll with four front runners, but Sally overtook three out of four polls in the end.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
No good Numbers this week either....:(

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Totally from nowhere, I just wanna say, I like Lily's face.

That scene with the tequila in the preps mansion:

If you turned her down after that, you've got more will power than I do! What a sultry little minx!

Her character is getting interesting now, I hope she continues to play a more important role (not partcularly keen on the undercover cop theory, but I like her ambitious, take over the scene, direction).

They do have their eyes close, so a moonwalk isn't totally out of the question, but we've seen the mc's dancing skills, it could go horrible wrong! :p
Finally, someone else appreciates Lily :love:

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
I can't wait to add those 22 new songs in my Being a DIK playlist, DPC is always the best at picking music !
If that Sally render set doesn’t have a spanking theme, then that will a lost opportunity :LOL:
Let's hope that Lilly gets one next episode...

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I would like to be wrong but for me it's part of #healthproblems that Patreon content creators get suprisingly often. Steady cashflow without strict deadlines for deliverables makes you lazy. We will see whether dpc will fall into same hole.
This is gonna come across as defensive, but basically, posts like yours just piss me off.

Have you been following DPC's production? He works like a motherfucker on this game, delivers far more content than any other developer available through this site, and what he delivers is of high quality.

His updates every Friday are highly informative and given his track record, he's not just bullshitting.

Don't put him in the same category as all these other slackers.

In a nutshell, yeah, you are wrong.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
This is gonna come across as defensive, but basically, posts like yours just piss me off.

Have you been following DPC's production? He works like a motherfucker on this game, delivers far more content than any other developer available through this site, and what he delivers is of high quality.

His updates every Friday are highly informative and given his track record, he's not just bullshitting.

Don't put him in the same category as all these other slackers.

In a nutshell, yeah, you are wrong.
Yeah ya are totally right with that. But one thing never anyone should forget: "Enough People change really fast into the opposite"

We have seen that even on enough Dev´s already. But all we can do is hope that this will never happen with DPC.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I mean, what can he do? Give the MC another black eye and bring him into a fight again? Honestly I don't think anyone else would really care, a fuck's still a fuck, and Tommy ain't anyone special. If he gets his panties in a twist it's his problem. Don't like it, Tommy? I'll see you in the parking lot, bro.

I don't believe her whole relationship with Chad was a lie. I think it was halfway in that Chad thought 'Ah shit, I'm gay now, but I gotta stay with Sage because she's hot and people would know I'm gay if I broke up with her and the alphas might trash me because of it'. They had no obligation to hook up at the beginning, so why if not for mutual attraction?

The idea of 'doing the right thing' is subjective. That's why phrases such as 'a white lie' exist. While lying or keeping secrets isn't exactly the proper thing to do, sometimes they're done to protect a person. Sage is trying to move on from Chad, and just telling her about this might rekindle her obsessive fire with their past relationship. And even if you tell her about it, what good would that do? That doesn't change the fact that Chad seemed to have cheated on her.

If anything, if you really want to tell her about it, I'd prefer if the MC just goes ahead and confronts Chad about the whole situation. We all know that Sage is slightly unstable, and given her current situation, she could lash out at Chad before he even gets the chance to explain himself. Chad doesn't seem to be that hostile towards the MC (I'm not sure if this changes depending on whether you defended him in front of Burke or not), and they might be able to sit down and have a civil conversation.

And if you did tell Sage about it, what would she do? As you've seen, she doesn't seem to be a fan of direct confrontation, and instead seems to have the habit of implying things in her speech. She could even beat herself up for not noticing that he was gay earlier, or say that she noticed the signs but thought that it was just in her head. With all her bottled up emotions, there's no telling what could happen. Hell, she might even just walk over to Chad's and beat his ass after learning some martial arts from MC.

When the choice arises, to tell or not to tell about Chad's secret, my first choice would be to keep it under the blanket. I'll still replay the game and go for the other choice, but that'd be my first choice. Or, it could be that the whole campus finds out entirely somehow and the MC doesn't even need to do anything.
First, remember that all of my post are based on an MC that is pursuing a relationship with Sage.

Withholding this information from Sage, or outright lying to her about it would destroy any relationship they have. If this game has any theme's at all it's that lies hurt people.

People don't just 'turn gay'. And in the one flashback we have of Chad and Sage's relationship, it's clear that he was always indifferent to her.

I've also never subscribed to the philosophy that right and wrong are subjective. That's just a way to justify anything.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hermith and `Ray`

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
People don't just 'turn gay'. And in the one flashback we have of Chad and Sage's relationship, it's clear that he was always indifferent to her.
Well I agree with you that in the flashback, Chad didn't show or have any feelings towards Sage. But People don't just 'turn gay' I think that that might not be true. Like Niu6609 said " I think it was halfway in that Chad thought 'Ah shit, I'm gay now " I think that this might be true. Do you know the story of Freddie Mercury? He was in a relation when he found out that he was gay... So why can't that happen with Chad?

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Well I agree with you that in the flashback, Chad didn't show or have any feelings towards Sage. But People don't just 'turn gay' I think that that might not be true. Like Niu6609 said " I think it was halfway in that Chad thought 'Ah shit, I'm gay now " I think that this might be true. Do you know the story of Freddie Mercury? He was in a relation when he found out that he was gay... So why can't that happen with Chad?
People may deny or repress their sexual orientation, but just waking up one day and saying I'm Gay Now!, Yeah I don't believe that.

Reactions: `Ray` and Hermith

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
People may deny or repress their sexual orientation, but just waking up one day and saying I'm Gay Now!, Yeah I don't believe that.
The only way "oh, I'm gay now" would make sense if he was repressing it deep within himself, so it wasn't clear to even himself. Social pressure tends to do that to people, before he actually realizes it he just wants to have a "normal" life, but sooner or later he will have that "oh, I guess I'm gay" moment.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
The only way "oh, I'm gay now" would make sense if he was repressing it deep within himself, so it wasn't clear to even himself. Social pressure tends to do that to people, before he actually realizes it he just wants to have a "normal" life, but sooner or later he will have that "oh, I guess I'm gay" moment.
I agree with that but in this specific case, and given the only in game evidence that we have, it's clear that Chad didn't enter into a relationship with Sage with pure motives. Sage had a crush on Chad and Chad took advantage of that situation, without any consideration for Sage's feelings.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
I agree with that but in this specific case, and given the only in game evidence that we have, it's clear that Chad didn't enter into a relationship with Sage with pure motives. Sage had a crush on Chad and Chad took advantage of that situation, without any consideration for Sage's feelings.
To be honest, if they never had a deeper relationship then Sage isn't anywhere as smart as I thought she was. I mean being in a relationship for years without ever making it physical. The only way it would make sense if Sage just decided to go along with Chad because of some kind or tradition, both of them being presidents, or she also just wanted a way to distance herself from the army of horny guys who would chase her around.

Both of those reasons are not good enough to explain her violent outburst. It seems like Sage really has/had feelings for Chad... but then again how couldn't she realize during their years together that Chad was totally indifferent.

Also I'm not even sure if their relationship was like that, the only thing we know for sure is that they had no sex for weeks at least, so Sage with her crazy sex drive was about to go nuclear.

Reactions: ename144

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
To be honest, if they never had a deeper relationship then Sage isn't anywhere as smart as I thought she was. I mean being in a relationship for years without ever making it physical. The only way it would make sense if Sage just decided to go along with Chad because of some kind or tradition, both of them being presidents, or she also just wanted a way to distance herself from the army of horny guys who would chase her around.

Both of those reasons are not good enough to explain her violent outburst. It seems like Sage really has/had feelings for Chad... but then again how couldn't she realize during their years together that Chad was totally indifferent.

Also I'm not even sure if their relationship was like that, the only thing we know for sure is that they had no sex for weeks at least, so Sage with her crazy sex drive was about to go nuclear.
Yes, there's a lot of things in this story that make absolutely no sense. But when I point out that it's just really poorly written people get their panties into a wad and come attack me for hating on DPC.

Reactions: Luther9555
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes