Derptronic

Jun 10, 2018
Just wanna say that this game really does deserve its #1 spot on this website. Every 6ish months, DPC releases a quality update with loads of content and frequently improved design.

Having jumped into adult games through another popular creator that has unfortunately developed a poor reputation over the past couple years, I think DPC should be recognized for consistently delivering.

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
And Derek would go Josy on his nuts. I fully expect Derek to side with his sister on this.

Bros before hos, but when there's a line of hos that includes all HOTs, then I think a line is drawn.
Derek already knows he slept with Quinn though, if he did on the roof, everybody knows. Except Maya at this point, and if she finds out, it's over.

Or if she finds out he's a restaurant customer.

All the neutral meta gamers are gonna get their shit kicked in hard sooner rather than later.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I think Josy is far in love with MC to get mad . but he maybe punished with -RP until she looses intrest in him.
Same story goes for Jill . She started crying in the bathroom , but maybe she'll sleep on it and
give MC the old " you're not the person i thought you were" .

Maya on other hand is tired of people lying to her i can imagine her being more
ruthless then Bella ...

Sage kind of brought it on her self - then again MC went full girl mode to be something more with Sage
and then he goes around diking everything else .

in the end i agree with you it wouldnt surprise me at all if they all went Bella mode and broke of everything with MC

i find it offensive you forgot Jade video and Jade in class
Josy walking out of bedroom (this is canon for both routes too)
Nora in bathroom ( im almost sure entire pub her her)
3 way with Derek and tybalts girlfriend . - they took pictures
you know this will come back to haunt him
Maya is tired of people lying to HER??? :ROFLMAO:

Hey what goes around, comes around.

• Haha
Reactions: KoolMe and Niu6609

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Derek already knows he slept with Quinn though, if he did on the roof, everybody knows. Except Maya at this point, and if she finds out, it's over.

Or if she finds out he's a restaurant customer.

All the neutral meta gamers are gonna get their shit kicked in hard sooner rather than later.
Quinn is the red rag for Maya and could be for Josy as well. In EP6, just before Josy and Maya were allowed to rise as sisters of the Hot's, Quinn said something about the list and Josy responded pretty angrily.

Remember the conversation Derek and the MC had after the cum petition in EP2. From then on Derek has already started to think of a revenge plan for Quinn. That's why I think that in EP7 a plan of Derek and the DIK's will be implemented. It is also a test for the MC whether he cheats on Maya and/or Josy. We know that the MC is holding a stinky fish in EP5 and his hand starts to smell like fish. Yes, that is exactly what happens to the MC when he cheats on Maya. Derek even announced it to the MC. And the MC is tested hard by Derek. The cluck from the Hot's movie night could be a test that comes to an end at the HOT's party in EP7. The MC could write that all the asses of the HOT's girls are horny. Many girls found that sweet. But the joke is that Josy and Maya were not on the photo. But what is important is what Tommy answered. He wrote that the MC only wants to fuck all the girls. All EP7 is a faithful test. If the MC fucks Josy at the first opportunity, he fails. Why? He takes advantage of an emotinal heavy situation (Josy/Maya romance path). If the MC is on the friendship path, Josy cheats on Maya with the MC. Neither will please Derek because Maya will be hurt. The second test in EP7 is the hangout decision. If you take Quinn, the MC loses Josy and Maya and Quinn gets pregnant because Derek switched birth control pills. (the stinky fish) If you were with Josy in EP5 and join Josy in the pool in EP7, you have your Josy single path and maybe a chance at another throuple. If the MC goes to Maya, the throuple is possible if the MC was with Josy in EP5. (It is balanced again). The logical conclusion, if the MC was with Maya in EP5 and goes to Maya again in EP7, that it is the Maya Single path. But if the MC goes to Maya, Josy will learn everything the MC has been up to and especially with whom. The glorious end is the party. The Mc is tested for loyalty to Josy, Maya and the DIK's. I published a theory the other day about the Pack Quest. I found it strange that the collection points for it were in places that were good for cameras. What if it is the same with the Pack Quest in EP7. Maybe that's why Jacob is standing around in the hallway watching the MC. There's also something wrong with the mix drinks. The facial expressions of the characters show us that. I assume that Derek or another DIK has put something in the main water line. The cordless screwdriver in the storeroom allows such an assumption. The ice maker from the refrigerator will also have been repaired. When the MC mixes the drinks, there is a bowl with lots of ice cubes to the right of it. And it will be avenged. The DIK's take revenge on the HOT's, because of the messed up party in EP5. Derek could take revenge on the HOT's for spreading any rumors or lies about the MC cheating on Maya/Josy. But the final test is the one after the party. This is the Maya honesty test. Do you remember the 3 questions from Maya in the cafe. In the one question, the MC could choose cuddles under the covers. What do Josy and the MC do under the covers?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hidden_robot

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
yep. Definitely wouldn't expect the best ending for a man whore DIK.
Why? A Man whore purpose is not a relationship anyway. With a mindset like that, college is just for fun. I mean, he is not looking for his soulmate or wife already at age of 19. and sometimes MC act like this is the end of the world. :ROFLMAO: college is just a temporary step in the journey not the end of the line. as Riona said it best to Camy.(y).
The last thing I expecting is an ending like for example : MC and Jill, getting happily married, kids, white fence house, and a dog.

I know there are people who are definitely wishing for this to happen:ROFLMAO:, but IMO, they setting themself up for a disappointment;)

so why would a Man whore Dik MC should be punished anyway? or Why would we see it as a punishment? He had his Fun, tasted as many pussy as he can. :ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Why? A Man whore purpose is not a relationship anyway. With a mindset like that, college is just for fun. I mean, he is not looking for his soulmate or wife already at age of 19. and sometimes MC act like this is the end of the world. :ROFLMAO: college is just a temporary step in the journey not the end of the line. as Riona said it best to Camy.(y).
The last thing I expecting is an ending like for example : MC and Jill, getting happily married, kids, white fence house, and a dog.

I know there are people who are definitely wishing for this to happen:ROFLMAO:, but IMO, they setting themself up for a disappointment;)

so why would a Man whore Dik MC should be punished anyway? or Why would we see it as a punishment? He had his Fun, tasted as many pussy as he can. :ROFLMAO:.
I didn't say bad ending just not the best ending. Considering the tone and setting of this game I'm not expecting anything too crazy or bad of an ending to happen. However I believe the best endings will go towards Chick/Neutral MC's who stay faithful.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I thought about something once and what came out will not please Josy fans (including me personally). To be accepted into the Hot's, the pledges have to go through an initiation rite. Maya should turn on the MC. Camila did the one with Derek. But what did Josy have to do? Or better asked with whom? :unsure:

If it can only be with one who came as a latecomer to the B&R. (Caleb) But I think there is a solution for that too. Jill. At the end of EP4 Josy has the same bracelet on her left arm as Jill in EP3, when the MC played guitar for her. What if Caleb is related to Jill or Josy in some way and the bracelet serves as an identifying mark? Then maybe Josy's initiation is just fake?

But if not, I could imagine that there could be a big showdwon with Caleb.:devilish:

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2021

i'd think male whore is CHICK going for all 5 girls ...
DIK route isnt so much male whore , he's more of a paying customer :ROFLMAO:

i can understand playing chick route on going for 2 girls (Jill and Bella or Maya and Josy , are basically asking for it)
any more then that is just nuts .
I imagine only Maya and Jade being proud of MC being Man whore .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Niu6609

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
i find it offensive you forgot Jade video and Jade in class
Josy walking out of bedroom (this is canon for both routes too)
Nora in bathroom ( im almost sure entire pub her her)
3 way with Derek and tybalts girlfriend . - they took pictures
you know this will come back to haunt him
in none of my official runs I show Jade's video, it's such a stupid and wrong move that who does it deserves any punishment. but in theory no DIK should betray that secret, in this case not even Derek would be justified, having pushed a lot even him MC, while as for Burke is a separate fight, I do not know if it will involve the LIs

Josy leaving the room, being just a scene shared by any choice, I don't think it can have any real consequence

about Nora I don't know, if the character will reappear it could have some importance, otherwise who should have noticed? for how much Nora could be "vocal" it is however a crowded pub, I don't believe they have heard her for real

Derek did everything in his power to let everyone know that it was him and MC that got into the preps house, fortunately he failed as he often does....

• Haha
Reactions: The Pink Royce

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

would you like to say that at 19 years old it might be better to have a lot of sexual experiences with beautiful girls and women rather than to start a serious love affair (statistically doomed to failure)?

interesting... :unsure: :unsure:

;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
It sounds sexist. I don't think females can write a good story like Being a DIK :)
Let's not kid ourselves, Being a DIK is no Shakespeare. By comparison, DPC's own Acting Lessons is much better written. I'm not sure what the goal is here, but he has some pretty questionable plot points and characterizations. Not to mention the whole 'refusing to have sex with Sage after breakup' thing.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
What shit would Mc have done that Tommy could tell Josy?

if you were thinking of possible betrayals, in that case the problem will not be either Derek or Tommy (who I think could become a spy only if we did the same with Heather), but simply the infidelity of MC
Even if Tommy was to tell Josy anything, she'd just brush it off lmao. Tommy has nothing on the MC at all. The most he could probably tell her would be that the MC fucked two strippers and enjoyed it, and even then, Josy probably wouldn't be fazed, given the fact that in the throuple, they've agreed to a no-strings attached relationship.

Josy seems to loathe Tommy quite a bit. I'm not sure if their relationship can be considered sibling rivalry though, nor do I truly believe both of them don't in the slightest bit care for each other. But if you asked Josy to choose between the MC or Tommy, I'm sure she'd take the MC's side faster than you can make her orgasm.

Given how much the HOTs talk already (stuff like Sarah knowing if you tell Sage her ass is the best or about the MC’s fondness for foreplay) I can’t imagine it will be long before Josy finds out about everyone if you’re full DIK. If she doesn’t it’s odd.

Given her response to Jill if you’re on both their routes and took a picture on Tybalts phone I can’t imagine she’s gonna be thrilled to find out the MC has potentially been with… what? The entire sorority bar Aerith and Heather (does cumming on a girls tits even count in this game?). Would she or Maya forgive being involved with Quinn?

I know people hate it when girls end things in an “unforeseeable” way but would it really be a surprise if Jill/Josy/Maya pulled what Bella did if the MC has been fucking everything that moved? I personally was OK with Bella pulling the plug over Cathy and expect the other Chick LI’s to be able to do the same for similar reasons.
I can see Josy potentially forgiving the MC and making him choose between her and his current lifestyle. As for Maya, I have the feeling that she'd break things off completely, saying that the relationship was a mistake and that she perceived the MC wrongly. If that does actually happen, it'd be up to Josy to choose between the MC and Maya, in which case, she'd probably choose Maya.

Now that we're discussing this, I've just thought of even more possibilities for LI routes in the future, and it's actually terrifying how many of them can end terribly on the M&J route. Holy hell their relationship is complicated as fuck.

And Derek would go Josy on his nuts. I fully expect Derek to side with his sister on this.

Bros before hos, but when there's a line of hos that includes all HOTs, then I think a line is drawn.
Derek knows. All the DIKs found out when Jacob vouched for the MC during the end of Hell Week. I'm just surprised he hasn't outed the MC to Maya yet, given his loose-lipped nature. Then again, he probably wouldn't say anything if no one asked. Hell, he didn't even say shit about it after the evaluation, so I'm assuming he either forgot or just didn't find it that big of an issue.

If Maya never asks, then that's that. Additionally, seeing as the incident occurred before Maya designated Quinn as the enemy, she probably wouldn't hold much of a grudge (hopefully).

If anyone's gonna go for both Maya and Quinn, I expect there to be crucial choices which may potentially collapse one of the routes and resulting in a shattered relationship between them and the MC.

WhamBamKam

Nov 26, 2020
Let's not kid ourselves, Being a DIK is no Shakespeare. By comparison, DPC's own Acting Lessons is much better written.
Honestly? I think Being a DIK is better written than Acting Lessons. Acting Lessons was decent, really got that 'bro' feeling with Liam but the
Being a DIK does a great job of fleshing out the individual relationships between MC and every other character, although the drama feels kind of cheap sometimes.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Even if Tommy was to tell Josy anything, she'd just brush it off lmao. Tommy has nothing on the MC at all. The most he could probably tell her would be that the MC fucked two strippers and enjoyed it, and even then, Josy probably wouldn't be fazed, given the fact that in the throuple, they've agreed to a no-strings attached relationship.

Josy seems to loathe Tommy quite a bit. I'm not sure if their relationship can be considered sibling rivalry though, nor do I truly believe both of them don't in the slightest bit care for each other. But if you asked Josy to choose between the MC or Tommy, I'm sure she'd take the MC's side faster than you can make her orgasm.
in my opinion we have to distinguish between Josy and Maya+Josy

Josy would react in one way, Maya + Josy in another. the fact that Derek knows about the rooftop adventure with Quinn is potentially devastating (a few hours before the big declaration...), but also any other adventure after the fifth chapter could be the one too many, because they don't want to attack any strings, but sooner or later it must become natural, and they won't decide it democratically...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Niu6609 and dalli_x

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Honestly? I think Being a DIK is better written than Acting Lessons. Acting Lessons was decent, really got that 'bro' feeling with Liam but the
Being a DIK does a great job of fleshing out the individual relationships between MC and every other character, although the drama feels kind of cheap sometimes.
Maybe I've just outgrown teen issues as source of drama, but in BaDIK it feels cheap most of the time, not sometimes. The problem is that even more serious issues, like Maya's financial troubles are handled quite poorly. As for relationships, taken individually they might seem okay, but when you take it as a whole, MC having equally deep relationships with multiple characters is just unrealistic. Not to mention making him appear like a kid that can't make up his mind, which he's written as half the time.

Yeah, I realize it's a 'college experience' game, and true, it does tug the heartstrings sometimes, but when you distance yourself a bit and look at the big picture, you'll see it's not all that 'perfect'. By comparison AL had deeper relationships with fewer characters, but that made it seem more focused. Whether the twist was needed or not is a matter for debate, but it was relatively well plotted at least.

And finally - what's with all the unnecessary padding in BaDIK already. If you trim the fat the game would be ~30% shorter, much faster to develop and be way more focused on what matters instead of the random 'mini' and 'party' games.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes