seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
OK, new poll (not really, just an excuse to post these loving babes):

Who would you enjoy snuggling up to (I think I've covered all the cuddling scenes, let me know if I've missed anyone)?

Bella:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cammy:
Jade:
Jill:
Josy:
Lily:
Maya:
Nicole:
Quinn:
Riona:
Riona & Cammy:
Sage:
The Josy and Maya ones slap but the Riona & Cammy one oozes so much masculinity it deserves to hang up on a wall somewhere.

"The Conquering King's Cuddle"

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: shazba

Marty88mph

Jun 18, 2021
And I have another curiosity from Ep5 and EP7. Look at Josy's right leg.
Hmm, maybe she fell asleep on her left side while getting a tan, leaving the right side of her body most exposed to the sun? Or maybe she's got what Michael Jackson had - she started off as PoC and has been slowly turning white. I mean vitiligo doesn't affect the body as evenly as that, but creative licence perhaps?

Or it's a couple of dodgy renders. :LOL:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Two questions please:
1- In the walkthrough it said that I get to message Jill "replying to her message" in multiple occasions in two free roams but the option didn't appear to me in neither, is that option for those who are on Chick path? Or it is for those who hung out with her in Ep. 6? The thing is it never mentioned any conditions in the walkthrough to message her, so I am a bit confused here because I am on Jill's path and I went to the tennis game and went to her in the mansion and we made out.
2- The mansion minigame, do I need more money after buying the window or buying the window was the endgame for working? Because I am way behind in fixing the mansion itself and I need to focus on it more than earning money.
For Your First Question:-

Conditions are marked Yellow

1. In the Early start of ep7, When Josy is with you at DIK's mansion, You get a Free-Roam event. You need to check your messages on the New phone and You see Jill online. By default, She will text you and you can reply to her. No Conditions Required.

2. After Jill's Pleasure scene, You get a Free-Roam event at DIK's Mansion. You are required to answer or reply to girls who have messaged you. Jill will only text you if you chose to fight for her. If she texts you, you can reply to her.

3. After Tybalts Presentation. Now if you clicked a photo of your dick on tybalts phone in ep5, Jill WILL NOT text you.
If you didn't click the photo of your dick, Jill will text you and you can reply to her.

As for your 2nd Question:-

No one knows whether we need money for something else after repairing the Windows. But it is assumed that this will be the way, DIK's earn money and use that money for necessary things, Parties etc.

If you are having problems earning money in the minigame, you could try the Mansion Mini-game Guide.

Reactions: ename144 and shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
For Your First Question:-

Conditions are marked Yellow

1. In the Early start of ep7, When Josy is with you at DIK's mansion, You get a Free-Roam event. You need to check your messages on the New phone and You see Jill online. By default, She will text you and you can reply to her. No Conditions Required.

2. After Jill's Pleasure scene, You get a Free-Roam event at DIK's Mansion. You are required to answer or reply to girls who have messaged you. Jill will only text you if you chose to fight for her. If she texts you, you can reply to her.

3. After Tybalts Presentation. Now if you clicked a photo of your dick on tybalts phone in ep5, Jill WILL NOT text you.
If you didn't click the photo of your dick, Jill will text you and you can reply to her.

As for your 2nd Question:-

No one knows whether we need money for something else after repairing the Windows. But it is assumed that this will be the way, DIK's earn money and use that money for necessary things, Parties etc.

If you are having problems earning money in the minigame, you could try the Mansion Mini-game Guide.
I reckon mansion money (or at least earning it) will feature for a little while longer.

There's probably gonna be a subplot where the DIKs discover Tommy is skimming money from the Pink Rose deal (he's cagey as fuck regarding the specifics of that one):

Rusty: "Did you say what the pay was?"​
Tommy: "$2 per week."​
Rusty: "That low? That's less than what we get for ours, and we just do it one time."​

and

Leon: "Are they paying us tonight or...?"​
Tommy: "Don't you worry your ugly little head about that. I'll be collecting the money."​
He's totally jonesing, and Quinn has doubled her rate, he's gotta get that moolah from somewhere...

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I reckon mansion money (or at least earning it) will feature for a little while longer.

There's probably gonna be a subplot where the DIKs discover Tommy is skimming money from the Pink Rose deal (he's cagey as fuck regarding the specifics of that one):

Rusty: "Did you say what the pay was?"​
Tommy: "$2 per week."​
Rusty: "That low? That's less than what we get for ours, and we just do it one time."​

and

Leon: "Are they paying us tonight or...?"​
Tommy: "Don't you worry your ugly little head about that. I'll be collecting the money."​
He's totally jonesing, and Quinn has doubled her rate, he's gotta get that moolah from somewhere...
I personally think that this mansion game will go on till the end of the game.

How are the DIK's managing their expenses? Through Rusty's dad. Now that his dad stopped helping him, the DIK's need to get or earn money from somewhere. Now that they found a way to do so, why would they leave it?

All the members except tommy are happy or have no problem in doing the work. So I think that this money process won't end anytime soon.

BroMan27

Mar 3, 2021
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Episodes 1-7 Version 0.7.2. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Derek Cheats/Brawler Skills/Magnar Bonuses/Wallet Quantity unlocked by end of episode 7 for all routes, with the exception of both Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses remaining). Mansion Repair Completed by end of Episode 7 for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as PetNames/Wallpapers/Ringtones/Music Favorites. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "episode 8 start" saves, there is no episode 8, just end of episode 7 save. All save files contain the following routes.

- Dik Sage Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest along with every side chick possible. Total Man-Whore.

- Dik Sage Path : In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interst. I DO NOT pursue side girls in this route.

- Neutral Maya and Josy: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. I also embrace the current throuple relationship with the 2 LoveInterests, Maya and Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route

- Neutral Maya Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Josy in any way. Only Maya. I DO NOT puruse any side girls in this route.

- Neutral Josy Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Maya in any way. Only Josy. I DO NOT puruse any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill and Bella: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue the 2 best friend Love Interests, Jill and Bella. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Jill as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Bella Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Bella as my Love Interst. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.
how do i do this lmfaoo im slow

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
how do i do this lmfaoo im slow
You Download the rar file of whichever episode you want.

After extracting it, you see 8 save files. They are in order of what is written in the post.
For eg, the 1st save file is Dik Sage Hots and Sides and so on.

Open the Being a Dik folder, in the game folder, go to saves folder, paste your save file and you are good to go.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Who would you enjoy snuggling up to (I think I've covered all the cuddling scenes, let me know if I've missed anyone)?

Bella:
Cammy:
Jade:
Jill:
Josy:
Lily:
Maya:
Nicole:
Quinn:
Riona:
Riona & Cammy:
Sage:
hygiene is important: I vote Jade

• Haha
Reactions: DavDR and shazba

M00nSh1ne_X

Jun 16, 2021

Bella:
Cammy:
Jade:
Jill:
Josy:
Lily:
Maya:
Nicole:
Quinn:
Riona:
Riona & Cammy:
Sage:
Quinn, always Quinn.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Are the people with these ridiculous # of playthroughs where they are solo with each girl doing so because of head canon "iM a SiMp" reasons or do the actually think there will be consequences to sleeping with the side girls or all of the main girls?

Besides Cathy I don't think we've reached the point of no return for any of the relationships besides maybe Jill/Bella and even then I wouldn't say its too late to break up with one or the other until the "fight for Jill" choice.

You pretty much just need 3 saves

Dik - manwhore Sage focused but dating everyone (you can keep affinity neutral to episode 4 then go full DIK)

Chick - date everyone including Jill/Bella

Chick - date everyone except Bella.

The point of no return in acting lessons (where it actually affected the ending) wasn't until 2/3 of the way into the game with Rena.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Quinn kissed Maya when she tried to take her in her little group of restaurant waiteresses, but just after that Maya asked Sage to change mothers and Quinn was pissed and did not trust Maya anymore and rejected her.
Quinn thaught that Maya would be just like Camilla or Mona, ready to anything to make money and get a free tuition.
But now that Maya is seriously pissed, i would need a serious miracle for Quinn to become her girlfriend!!:)
Maybe if Maya is into some naughty BDSM games and like to get tied, gagged and fucked in the ass by Quinn to please the MC.
We all know Quinn is gonna end up in trouble & I don't see Maya the feminist kicking her while she is down. I really doubt their arc is gonna end with them as enemies.

Who said anything about girlfriend?
The initial point of my comment was to say mc fucking quinn won't be a repellent for maya. I believe they'll fuck, but i don't see them hooking up.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I've just got it in the ass two days ago, when i replayed the game to follow all secondary girls, i lost Josy and Maya just because i choose to go see Quinn instead of staying with Maya when it's available, and to go to the DIK's party before.
Looks like you didn't go further with Josy in ep2 on the date with her. If you skip Maya in ep3 (gone to Quinn) but you still have CHICK\Neutral affinity and got scene with Josy relationship with them still go on. But it gonna fuck up for sure cuz of Quinn.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
If nobody recognized that photo Jill will text MC. I am not sure for 100%, maybe 99%.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I personally think that this mansion game will go on till the end of the game.

How are the DIK's managing their expenses? Through Rusty's dad. Now that his dad stopped helping him, the DIK's need to get or earn money from somewhere. Now that they found a way to do so, why would they leave it?

All the members except tommy are happy or have no problem in doing the work. So I think that this money process won't end anytime soon.
I think that after the Mansion it will be the turn of the Pink Rose.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: `Ray`
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes