Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I believe her,she didn`t failed me yet :giggle:
Sure she can be bs`ing but it`s a needle,how naive a person would have to be not to assume certain risks,especially since that person had previous experiences with drugs.

Ok but what would be the reason of having a render with Tommy holding his arm right afterwards?To confuse the audience?:LOL:
Quinn is a clever girl she knows what she is doing plus you have to believe your wife or you'll never hear the end of it :p

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Nice selection of ladies can't believe it's page 700 already feels like it was only 500 last week :LOL:
That’s because it practically was last week :LOL:
No, it means you should read my signature. Everything is explained there.
I don't get it - what kind of thing you're using to read the posts?! Under every one of my posts, you can see my signature.
Nevermind, here:

DIK's party: Talk to Rusty and Nick => Talk to Jacob => Investigate fridge => Talk to John Boy and Elena => Talk to Derek => Stairs => Talk to Jamie and Leon => Investigate door =>Talk to Ashley => Talk to Heather => Investigate - doors: locked (top), right (janitor's closet) => BOTTOM ARROW =>Investigate door => It wasn't that hard, was it?
Vir is doing god’s Work out here :LOL:
I laughed for 5 minutes for this :LOL:
Never change the Sig or you will doom us all
Also on mobile you can’t see sigs, but he was playing the game so idk
Man, funny Thursdays :LOL:

Qiao

Jul 29, 2017
Hey guys, I can't understand what choices generally I want to do? Do I want DIK parameter as high as it can be? Or I just roll with whatever? It's pretty confusing for me.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Hey guys, I can't understand what choices generally I want to do? Do I want DIK parameter as high as it can be? Or I just roll with whatever? It's pretty confusing for me.
Certain girls require a Dik score or Chick score. Your choices affect these scores. I recommend Chick score because there are more girls who like chick. If you like Sage, the redhead, then increase your Dik score.

Reactions: Qiao and Mormont

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
Certain girls require a Dik score or Chick score. Your choices affect these scores. I recommend Chick score because there are more girls who like chick. If you like Sage, the redhead, then increase your Dik score.
My two favorite girls are Sage and Bella. I have a problem here. I had to go through the game two times, not that I mind...
But I definitely prefer to play as a massive DIK. So much funnier.

Nathan Young

Jul 8, 2017
That just doesn't reflect life. There isn't always a happy ending (pun not intended due to the topic of game), usually it is just full of tragedy. Which is something I've come to appreciate from DPC's willingness to include in his game(s).

But I get it. Escapism is important. That's why I enjoy video games (not just these kind). It's a nice disconnect, so I'll concede to that.
Screenshot_1.jpg

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
My two favorite girls are Sage and Bella. I have a problem here. I had to go through the game two times, not that I mind...
But I definitely prefer to play as a massive DIK. So much funnier.
The main problem with the DIK path is lack of choices
If you look at the game banner up there,you`ll see 3 girls who preffer CHIK choices,1 that is ok with either,1 that preffers DIK`s....and there is another one who would be absolutly peachy with dating a DIK,which would provide some variation to the DIK path.
Why than leave the DIK path just for Sage when there is a perfect alternative ready and willing?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I believe her,she didn`t failed me yet :giggle:
Sure she can be bs`ing but it`s a needle,how naive a person would have to be not to assume certain risks,especially since that person had previous experiences with drugs.

Ok but what would be the reason of having a render with Tommy holding his arm right afterwards?To confuse the audience?:LOL:
I'm not even joking but exactly that. You do remember Quinn is trying to persuade that guy to take a shot. By everything we saw, it seems he didn't. And when Rusty and Tommy meet in the hall, Tommy is asking Rusty to "ask Quinn or Riona for me". That clearly indicates Tommy wasn't with Quinn.

4.80 star(s) 1,503 Votes