drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Lets remove the religious element here for a moment. Maya's father has a key to her dorm. He can come and go as he pleases in his adult daughters dorm room. Can you not see the problem here? Do you not see how this can be considered oppressive? Do you consider this normal behavior from any parent?
never said father is in his right mind, kids usually lie to these types of parents & do their own thing, like derek does, there's nothing specially oppressive about him.

Hnatek

Mar 21, 2021
I am new here and I duno where I can ask about it but anyone know what should I do when my game crash after I played like 5 min or 10?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I am new here and I duno where I can ask about it but anyone know what should I do when my game crash after I played like 5 min or 10?
Make sure drivers are up to date and that your phone/computer has enough space. This game eats gigs like a black hole. Also, using mods can mess things up. BaDIK runs pretty well, so if you are crashing, it's likely your setup and not the game. You might need to share your "An exception has occurred" error screen so the computer gurus on the thread can figure out exactly what went wrong.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
You should read properly and also everything.:D

From your original concept, has there been any significant deviations?
Aside from scrapping the idea that the game would be a prequel to Acting Lessons, the outline since hasn’t changed much. It has been expanded with more story events and sub-plots.
So far, the only deviations are that some events have been introduced earlier than intended, while some events have been pushed back for later.

Will there be some relation between Being a DIK and Acting Lessons or any future installments?
No, the games aren't related more than that Being a DIK was initially meant to be a prequel to Acting Lessons. Some ideas coined in Acting Lessons made it into Being a DIK, like the fraternity name and Hell Week. You'll even see Angela and Hedwig sporting the HOT sorority clothes in a dorm not too dissimilar to Maya's dorm in Acting Lessons.
Despite some of the similarities, it's best to treat them as independent works of fiction. Their stories won't intertwine at any point.
What im talking about is this part "Aside from scrapping the idea that the game would be a prequel to Acting Lessons, the outline since hasn’t changed much. It has been expanded with more story events and sub-plots."
That means the main story of the game was already done before it was changed. So the story was written with Acting Lessons in mind and not much was changed.
Since the story was already made and not changed even after it was decided that its not a preguel to Acting Lessons that means that at end it must make sense with Acting Lessons in mind. And because of AL we know that the MC will be alone at the end just so he could meet Megan. We could assume that if it was made as a preguel for AL Derek would be Liam.
Who cares that now badik and AL are not connected the story was not changed because of that.
"the outline since hasn’t changed much. It has been expanded with more story events and sub-plots."
thats what i meant and what i was talking about. It makes the story pointless we know what will happen at the end. MC will be alone to sell crypto.
In a sense our choices wont matter at all just like in AL.

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
never said father is in his right mind, kids usually lie to these types of parents & do their own thing, like derek does, there's nothing specially oppressive about him.
If you can't see having a key to his daughter's dorm room is exhibiting oppressive behavior, in a controllling way, I can't help you. Unless this is normal where you live...

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
What im talking about is this part "Aside from scrapping the idea that the game would be a prequel to Acting Lessons, the outline since hasn’t changed much. It has been expanded with more story events and sub-plots."
That means the main story of the game was already done before it was changed. So the story was written with Acting Lessons in mind and not much was changed.
Since the story was already made and not changed even after it was decided that its not a preguel to Acting Lessons that means that at end it must make sense with Acting Lessons in mind. And because of AL we know that the MC will be alone at the end just so he could meet Megan. We could assume that if it was made as a preguel for AL Derek would be Liam.
Who cares that now badik and AL are not connected the story was not changed because of that.
"the outline since hasn’t changed much. It has been expanded with more story events and sub-plots."
thats what i meant and what i was talking about. It makes the story pointless we know what will happen at the end. MC will be alone to sell crypto.
Even ignoring the points people have already made, I don't think your logic holds. The problems with the MC's marriage (in Acting Lessons) happened years after their wedding, whereas BaDIK is very unlikely to last beyond college (if that). It's been a while since I played AL (and I'm sure as hell not replaying it!), but as I recall the MC met Anna during college.

If I'm right, presumably the original story of AL would have been a specific variation of Anna's endings in proto-BaDIK. There's no reason to assume all the other endings would have to play out the same way. Even Anna could have had endings where she and the MC learn not to take their relationship for granted, thus averting the bad start to AL before it even happened. (And thus allowing Leah to continue her killing spree, you monster!)

Of course, I imagine this is the reason DPC discarded the prequel concept in the first place: it would be way too much work to write a VN with multiple endings only to serve as a prequel to a game with a single beginning. So I strongly suspect that even the early versions of BaDIK's story had already moved beyond the AL prequel idea.

You do raise an interesting point though. If Anna was meant to be a character in BaDIK, who would she have been? Assuming there's any validity to exercise, it couldn't be Maya, Josy or Bella. That leaves the side girls, Jill, and Sage. None seem like great fits, but I will admit I could conceive of Sage starting an affair to rekindle the MC's interest in her if their marriage drifted apart (assuming she'd already tried more direct methods, of course). And I could certainly see Quinn do it.

As I said, I think the prequel idea was thrown out early so there probably isn't a direct analog to Anna in this game. But it's a way of looking at our cast that I hadn't really considered before.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Even ignoring the points people have already made, I don't think your logic holds. The problems with the MC's marriage (in Acting Lessons) happened years after their wedding, whereas BaDIK is very unlikely to last beyond college (if that). It's been a while since I played AL (and I'm sure as hell not replaying it!), but as I recall the MC met Anna during college.

If I'm right, presumably the original story of AL would have been a specific variation of Anna's endings in proto-BaDIK. There's no reason to assume all the other endings would have to play out the same way. Even Anna could have had endings where she and the MC learn not to take their relationship for granted, thus averting the bad start to AL before it even happened. (And thus allowing Leah to continue her killing spree, you monster!)

Of course, I imagine this is the reason DPC discarded the prequel concept in the first place: it would be way too much work to write a VN with multiple endings only to serve as a prequel to a game with a single beginning. So I strongly suspect that even the early versions of BaDIK's story had already moved beyond the AL prequel idea.

You do raise an interesting point though. If Anna was meant to be a character in BaDIK, who would she have been? Assuming there's any validity to exercise, it couldn't be Maya, Josy or Bella. That leaves the side girls, Jill, and Sage. None seem like great fits, but I will admit I could conceive of Sage starting an affair to rekindle the MC's interest in her if their marriage drifted apart (assuming she'd already tried more direct methods, of course). And I could certainly see Quinn do it.

As I said, I think the prequel idea was thrown out early so there probably isn't a direct analog to Anna in this game. But it's a way of looking at our cast that I hadn't really considered before.
I knew I could count on you to bring reasonability (y). The way I see it is extremely simple, During Acting Lesson, He started working on an idea of how cool it will be to show the College Years of MC. or the main character could have been Liam:unsure:. The inspiration was simply the Dik fraternity. And very early HE decide to scratch off the idea to have any connection to AL. Probably for the reasons you just said, what would be the point of it if you know how the story end. So, new Main Character, nothing to do with AL.
The basic "outline" was life in a fraternity. And this is the part that has not change. and With the New MC, who has no restriction, because he has no connection to the previous Game. Everything is different, including the possible endings.
so in short, this is not the Hobbit, to the Lord of the Rings :ROFLMAO:.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Damm ! I guess you can never know what your high school friends could become in the future. :ROFLMAO:

And now that you mention it Madame does look like one of the Diks...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That actually explains a lot ! If she was my mum, I would definitely have a short fuse and get high all the time. :ROFLMAO:
Wait a second... that means that she's also Monica! Josy's step-mom :eek:
Now that's a valid theory ! dalli_x would approve ;)
Lol. I would not just agree!!!:rolleyes:

I already made this theory myself a month or two ago.:p

• Haha
Reactions: Marley300 and `Ray`

Saterios

Sep 28, 2020
I knew I could count on you to bring reasonability (y). The way I see it is extremely simple, During Acting Lesson, He started working on an idea of how cool it will be to show the College Years of MC. or the main character could have been Liam:unsure:. The inspiration was simply the Dik fraternity. And very early HE decide to scratch off the idea to have any connection to AL. Probably for the reasons you just said, what would be the point of it if you know how the story end. So, new Main Character, nothing to do with AL.
The basic "outline" was life in a fraternity. And this is the part that has not change. and With the New MC, who has no restriction, because he has no connection to the previous Game. Everything is different, including the possible endings.
Wasn't the MC of AL fat and his best friend had an Afro in college in a flashback to their college time in AL?
Or do I remember that one incorrectly, it's been years since I finished AL.
So I kind of always assumed that at the end of the game, those two would become new members of the D.I.K. fraternity.
Like in the second or third year the MC of D.I.K. hosts the Hell Week for those two, before then leaving college himself.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
My good man. I've never played AL, so I can't do anything with Megan and so on. The MC will not necessarily end alone.

But I must confess to my shame, that I should have followed my advice myself. After rereading, I realized that my theory about the time line is not a theory at all, but a fact that DPC itself mentions.

"So far, the only deviations are that some events have been introduced earlier than intended, while some events have been pushed back for later."

I assume that something bad will happen to the MC that it can survive. The trigger for that is probably Josy. No, Josy will not die. Josy has a past that Maya may know something about. In Ep2, we learn from Josy herself that she sees cheating as a way out of unhappiness under certain circumstances. Josy mentioned in EP6 in passing that she has already had experience with a threesome. And there are also other indications that Josy is absolutely not an innocent. If the MC finds out Josy's past, it will throw him off track and a disaster will happen. He will overreact again. Also from EP2 we know that Josy has not had any human contact for a long time. But that doesn't make sense. In EP1 she works in the mini market. Human contact. She also has her date with the MC in EP1. Human contact. Shit, even Steve's ass slap is human contact. So it turns out that parts of EP1, EP2 and EP3 don't fit together.

Why hasn't Josy had human contact in EP2 for a while? You don't have to make the argument that she was separated from Maya because Josy had human contact in EP1.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: magaclaawe

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

My good man. I've never played AL, so I can't do anything with Megan and so on. The MC will not necessarily end alone.

But I must confess to my shame, that I should have followed my advice myself. After rereading, I realized that my theory about the time line is not a theory at all, but a fact that DPC itself mentions.

"So far, the only deviations are that some events have been introduced earlier than intended, while some events have been pushed back for later."

I assume that something bad will happen to the MC that it can survive. The trigger for that is probably Josy. No, Josy will not die. Josy has a past that Maya may know something about. In Ep2, we learn from Josy herself that she sees cheating as a way out of unhappiness under certain circumstances. Josy mentioned in EP6 in passing that she has already had experience with a threesome. And there are also other indications that Josy is absolutely not an innocent. If the MC finds out Josy's past, it will throw him off track and a disaster will happen. He will overreact again. Also from EP2 we know that Josy has not had any human contact for a long time. But that doesn't make sense. In EP1 she works in the mini market. Human contact. She also has her date with the MC in EP1. Human contact. Shit, even Steve's ass slap is human contact. So it turns out that parts of EP1, EP2 and EP3 don't fit together.

Why hasn't Josy had human contact in EP2 for a while? You don't have to make the argument that she was separated from Maya because Josy had human contact in EP1.

Maybe I missed something, but even though I understand DPC had initially intended BaDIK to be in the same “universe” as AL, I never had the impression that the MC of both games was ever intended to be the same character.

Has anyone got a quote or reference that actually indicates DPC ever intended them to be the same person?

I mean, you guys aren’t the same mob who thought Jill was the mc’s aunt are you? :p

On a side note, holy shit I’ve never had so many posts deleted in one hit before! Not complaining, I think the whole thread was off-topic for the entire day!

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Lol. I would not just agree!!!:rolleyes:

I already made this theory myself a month or two ago.:p
You should also read the DIK birthday party for the MC again. This is before the madam. The word motherfucker is mentioned.

But for Josy and Maya fans, this should be a no-no. It does not come so well when the boyfriend fucks the stepmother.:eek:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maybe I missed something, but even though I understand DPC had initially intended BaDIK to be in the same “universe” as AL, I never had the impression that the MC of both games was ever intended to be the same character.

Has anyone got a quote or reference that actually indicates DPC ever intended them to be the same person?

I mean, you guys aren’t the same mob who thought Jill was the mc’s aunt are you? :p

On a side note, holy shit I’ve never had so many posts deleted in one hit before! Not complaining, I think the whole thread was off-topic for the entire day!
This is how I see it too

It makes no sense to make a story with several endings when the official ending is already known.

If it has to be Ana what's the point of choosing the others?

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Derek tips off the MC. I don't think it only applies to Cathy. Maybe Josy and Maya fans should take note after the hangout in EP5.

And be careful in Swyper. Arieth is definitely a trap. There are different girls behind the others. Just compare the poses. Leon also warned the MC about Swyper, that you could meet a girl on campus too.

Catrin: (EP4 Quinn, Lily)
Ellie: (EP4 Ashley, Sage, Josy), (EP5 Lily)
Ida: (EP4 Maya, Josy).
Paula: (EP5 Jill, Bella)
Micha: (EP6 Josy)

The MC checks the girls according to their appearance. The girls check the character of the MC. It is for example strange that the MC and Elli talk about her breast size. There comes me but immediately the first visit to the Pink Rose in mind.

View attachment 1310953
I believe period synchronization is a matter of evolution. Something about easier surviving for group of Homo Sapiens if all females having periods in the same time.

And there is no Micha on Swyper - that's catfishing by Ida :KEK:

Reactions: Warscared

noobling

May 20, 2018
New to the game, is it possible to see all the contents of multiple girls in one playthrough or should I just focus one on each? I'm even thinking about the typical haram fuck everyone playstyle, is it possible to even see full contents of 2 girls in one playthrough for example?

I would just like to keep the number of playthroughs to a minimum to see all the contents

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
New to the game, is it possible to see all the contents of multiple girls in one playthrough or should I just focus one on each?
I'm even thinking about the typical haram fuck everyone playstyle, is it possible to even see full contents of 2 girls in one playthrough for example?

I would just like to keep the number of playthroughs to a minimum to see all the contents
No, It is not possible to see all the content in a single playthrough. You should focus on only one girl.

This game is a harem killer! But there is a route in which you can have 2 girls for now.

It is not possible to see all the content of the game even in 4-5 playthroughs.

You are going to find a system in this game.

There are 2 routes:- DIK Route and CHICK Route. These basically are the personality of MC and how the MC will behave in certain situations.

DIK Route in simple words mean that MC is rude at times, He likes sex a lot, He fights when necessary.

CHICK Route in simple words mean that MC is polite most of the time, He is caring, He is understanding and avoids fight most of the time.

The content will vary depending on whether your MC is DIK or CHICK and You should try both the routes.

You can get help from Official Walkthrough

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
What is this about the MC of Acting Lessons being the MC of this game?

You guys have gone done jumped off the building here.

In AL the MC and Liam were DIKs, in this game we see the formation of the DIKs, that's the idea behind a prequel.

But to make it a prequel would mean this game would be taking place in the 90s or before, that's why it's not a prequel.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
What is this about the MC of Acting Lessons being the MC of this game?

You guys have gone done jumped off the building here.

In AL the MC and Liam were DIKs, in this game we see the formation of the DIKs, that's the idea behind a prequel.

But to make it a prequel would mean this game would be taking place in the 90s or before, that's why it's not a prequel.
Why? Don't you remember all the smartphones and dating apps we had in the 90s? Good days.

• Haha
Reactions: Warscared
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes