AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
When is the new update likely to come?
I could read some pages to find the answer, but I am too afraid to come across spoilers(of the paths I've not explored and of the future story.)
(Writing this after actually reading some spoilers in Quinn's story. :()
October-November could come out chapter 8

Reactions: ename144

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Also about RP and Sage, I kind of wonder. A lot of Sage's RP is locked behind either being a DIK or agreeing to be her fuckbuddy. If RP really winds up being important later on, Sage might become unavailable to Chick MCs who didn't agree to be her fuckbuddy :unsure:
It's a possibility but I don't think it necessarily closes her path... We'll see what happens...
Also since Maya and Bella had an extra lewd act for chick players (Hugging & 69), Sage could have an extra scene for Dik players or if you have high RP... And she likes it rough sometimes so it fits her personality. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
It's a possibility but I don't think it necessarily closes her path... We'll see what happens...
Also since Maya and Bella had an extra lewd act for chick players (Hugging & 69), Sage could have an extra scene for Dik players or if you have high RP... And she likes it rough sometimes so it fits her personality. ;)
Good point on Bella and Maya's extra scenes. Could be that. I don't think there's an equivalent for DIKs so far.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I think that is the reason her maturity attracts me, If she doesn't like your attitude she just says goodbye and no drama. I don't want to go out with anyone who would have to take care of like a younger sister

Nicole is the only woman in the game that I would have a relationship in real life.:love: and the son? I do not mind :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1317078 View attachment 1317080 View attachment 1317081 View attachment 1317083 View attachment 1317084 View attachment 1317085 View attachment 1317086 View attachment 1317087 View attachment 1317088 View attachment 1317089 View attachment 1317090 View attachment 1317091
Too bad, she wont have a ending with the MC, if DPC give us the option to run off into the sunset with her, i will do it without hesitation.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
So you're saying he fucked it up himself and blamed a chick playthrough.
I wouldn't say he fucked up - this may lead to solo route with Maya or Josy in future.
If you've chosed "more than a friend" but they reject you some later dialogues hints that solo routes gonna happen (but only if you chose "having feelings" to one of them).

But he definitely fucked up with threesome route :4Head:

BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
To add, Lynette is/was hot, sure, but I don't think I'd pick her over any of the other love interests. This is a non-harem game, after all.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
It seems to one that a demand of single people to want to influence the gameplay of most games in such a way has immense effect and thereby a large part of the players is forced to have to play NTR and/or incest.
I don't know if these "requests" are meant to be used as RL conditioning but the degree of corruption to a ME for acceptance is significantly increased when "playing" something.

Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes