Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I just hope that DPC makes us help Riona in the academics and help her to graduate because that's the way that she can have self-confidence and have that opportunity to graduate and part ways with Quinn for the better.
I think Riona is smart and can easily graduate. Quinn just tells her she is stupid to keep her dependent on her and under control. Classic emotional/psychological abuse case. Some physical too because Quinn slaps her around on occasion. All Riona needs is to be away from Quinn and she will be better in life.

Isn't it the same place used in date with Megan from AL?
Ugh, don't remind me. :HideThePain: I just had a flashback to the forced acting practices with Discount Josy (Meghan). And that date was pure cringe. It felt like being forced to watch an old dude grooming someone.

Do you guys think Jill or/and Bella will attend DIK's upcoming Halloween party? :unsure:
My goodness I hope so. Sadly I think there is little chance of Bella showing up in full Halloweeen costume. DPC will probably make it choice: Go to dinner date with Bella or have sex-fueled Halloween party with the DIK crew and HOT girls. :cautious:
Maybe our new and improved Jill will loosen up ( :oops: ) and go to the party if MC asks her. All eyes would be on her when she walks in.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Do you guys think Jill or/and Bella will attend DIK's upcoming Halloween party? :unsure:
Jill I don't know, Isabella I think not because it wouldn't make sense for a college worker to go to a frat party.

Jade go to the party in EP 5 but it's different since she is the director's wife

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I think Riona is smart and can easily graduate. Quinn just tells her she is stupid to keep her dependent on her and under control. Classic emotional/psychological abuse case. Some physical too because Quinn slaps her around on occasion. All Riona needs is to be away from Quinn and she will be better in life.
You know sometimes I get that feeling that Quinn could be left alone

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
I agree with this. Even if she's not necessarily booksmart, she's definitely intelligent. I couldn't point out anything specific if I tried, but the conversations with her kind of imply she's not as dumb as Quinn makes her out to be. I think it's the way she talks and her choice of words. You can kind of pick up how smart someone is based on that. Not all the time obviously, since Tyballs is an idiot regardless.

Also does anyone else think Riona probably has a passion for writing? The 'dirty talk' she has with the MC in the HOTs house basically reads like a self-insert smut fic between her and the MC.

BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
I kinda wish Tyballs hadn't been bullshitting about having 2000 dollars in his wallet when MC raided his room. Would've gone a long way to getting Riona out from Quinn's thumb or at least helping Maya a little bit even if it wasn't gonna cover her tuition.

Reactions: openup212

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I kinda wish Tyballs hadn't been bullshitting about having 2000 dollars in his wallet when MC raided his room. Would've gone a long way to getting Riona out from Quinn's thumb or at least helping Maya a little bit even if it wasn't gonna cover her tuition.
Well, 5000 isn't even enough for a semester. As for Riona she would have used the money to fulfill her obligations, just like she did with the money you gave her in Ep5. She's a seller and Quinn's right hand not a blackmailed sheep.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Dude, not joking. If CHICK MC does indeed go to the bar with Tommy, he just sits at the counter, looks at a 32x32 pixels photo, sighs, then leaves the bar. A table with 2 hot MILF strippers that wants a piece of him. That blew my mind to multiple pieces

People : "Fuck Quinn, she sucks (yeah she does it very well ;))"
Same set of people : "Hurr durr why can't I get Quinn's scenes on my CHICK path brrrrrr"
Technically, you only look at the polaroid if you went on the date with Jill. If you tended to Sage, like I did on my main run, you just glance at Nora, shrug, and fetch the drinks for the others before heading home for an early evening. Living on the edge!

Certainly possible, but I'm an optimist when it comes to Quinn. I tend to think there's been too much investment poured into the MC's relationship with her character for it to fizzle out or become insignificant. Why have those romantic moments in the hangout? Why give the MC the option to say he prefers Quinn - twice - when she asks him who he likes best? I don't quite know what it's building to, but it seems deliberate.
I'm in partial agreement with your optimism. I think it will be possible to have a happy (or at least good) ending with Quinn, even if I also think it's going to be much harder for Quinn to accept her feelings for the MC than most people expect.

That said, there's a glaringly obvious reason why DPC would spend time on Quinn's romantic scenes even if she were doomed to an inescapable tragic end: to build up our investment in the character so we care when she finally gets the axe. That is, after all, what DPC was trying to do in Acting Lessons with that @#$%@ fire.

As I said, I don't think we're going there, but I'd still suggest we keep our eyes open and our guard up.

View attachment 1318251
Always nice to see Riona! The lighting is odd though. Either it's evening and there's a pink/purple light somewhere, or the light must be reflecting off those flowers way more than I'd expect. Maybe this is the trellis behind the HOT house and there's some sort of light on the pink house? That might fit with the MC stopping by to discuss the Halloween party with Sage and Quinn.

Also, to get my "massively overthinking things" achievement out of the way early, unless B&R is in the tropics I wouldn't expect plants that grow like that to be blooming into October.

Kinda funny that you need to help them both cheat to get their stamp of approval. That's lowkey some streets shit.
Technically you only need to cheat with one of them to win their approval. That's what happened to me on my first run through: after much agonizing, I managed to turn Josy down (it really felt like she needed a friend more than a lover that night). But I did offer to help Maya so she apparently put in a good word for the MC at the end of Season 1.

Interestingly, when I needed to reconstruct my saves after some computer trouble while waiting for Episode 5, I decided to reverse course and sleep with Josy after all. It's easily justifiable given the circumstances, and the MC's behavior in Episode 4 makes vastly more sense that way. It also gives that MC a good lesson in how messy cheating can be, which explains him turning down all the other girls (though Maya's "no strings" speech still rankles). I have another playthrough that still turned Josy down, but my "main" run is all in on M&J.

It would certainly be nice to have them there. I think Jill can be explained easily enough (if you're on her path, at least): the MC will invite her, and since it's technically in public she'll decide it's worth enduring the DIKs to spend time with him.

Bella on the other hand... it's hard to see how that would work. Maybe Rusty will invite Cathy (since she should have resigned by then) and Cathy will drag Bella along for moral support?

The boring-but-practical alternative, of course, is that the MC will have the chance to sneak away from the party to see girls like Bella or Jade. It serves most of the same purpose, just with a lot less amusing side effects.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
of what? Stephen is just a teacher and staff member.
A simple teacher does not have the power that Steven has, the position that Steven has is a position only few have it and more so being the staff because he handles the financial part of the tuition and he has the power to accept and remove a student from the college he has his own office and a simple professor does not have it since they have their area which is the teachers' room.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
Well, 5000 isn't even enough for a semester. As for Riona she would have used the money to fulfill her obligations, just like she did with the money you gave her in Ep5. She's a seller and Quinn's right hand not a blackmailed sheep.
Depends on how you interpret Quinn and Riona's relationship. She might not be getting blackmailed, but Quinn definitely has means of keeping her under control, likely by being Riona's only source of drugs but also by letting Rio believe Quinn is her only option to get anywhere in life.

Quinn goes out of her way to keep Rio obedient. Riona's scene with Camilla on the wall has her accepting Quinn's words that she's too dumb to actually graduate, but the very same scene shows that while she might not necessarily be booksmart, Riona's intelligent enough to understand how people work. She probably just needs a little push, and a bit of money plus the MC could probably have bought her the time to come to her senses.

If DPC ever sees fit to make a minor Riona path, which might happen since she's started liking the MC lately, it would probably involve breaking her free from Quinn. That, or Riona's getting stabbed in Episode 8. Who knows? :LUL:

Reactions: ksuha and dalli_x

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
A simple teacher does not have the power that Steven has, the position that Steven has is a position only few have it and more so being the staff because he handles the financial part of the tuition and he has the power to accept and remove a student from the college he has his own office and a simple professor does not have it since they have their area which is the teachers' room.
You mean the illegitimate tuition he's probably embezzling money from? everything else is you stated are just assumptions

Reactions: dalli_x and `Ray`

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Depends on how you interpret Quinn and Riona's relationship. She might not be getting blackmailed, but Quinn definitely has means of keeping her under control, likely by being Riona's only source of drugs but also by letting Rio believe Quinn is her only option to get anywhere in life.
Both were rejects comings from lower-class environment. I don't know if Riona can make it ( I guess she could ) but it's heavily implied they aren't both very studious and consolided their position in B&R using their profit from the drugs & prostitution circle. Of course Quinn is being manipulative because she clearly doesn't want to do all the stuff alone. Riona is basically her confident, she uses to consult her every time she makes a move. The main difference is that Riona wants to play safe while Quinn is too proud to admit she has bitten off more than she can chew. As for the drugs, Riona is a seller as well, Quinn isn't the source. Riona knows Buddy, she knew Vinny, she knows exactly how much money they have to collect every month. Buddy doesn't even treat Quinn better than the others sellers. Riona wouldn't agree with Quinn's word if they weren't partially true ( not Riona being dumb :WeSmart: but both having no real ressources or helping family. )

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Ugh, don't remind me. :HideThePain: I just had a flashback to the forced acting practices with Discount Josy (Meghan). And that date was pure cringe. It felt like being forced to watch an old dude grooming someone.
I didn't enjoy AL for exactly that reason. To me he was always a creepy middle-aged man (like 40+ I think) getting all emotional and pledging his sorry ass love for a bunch of young hotties.

I get that the age-gap in a fantasy is exactly that, a fantasy, but it still creeped me out. Not as creepy as the mc stripping his female family members and jerking all over their naked bodies while they are in a drug induced sleep, but still creepy.

My goodness I hope so. Sadly I think there is little chance of Bella showing up in full Halloweeen costume. DPC will probably make it choice: Go to dinner date with Bella or have sex-fueled Halloween party with the DIK crew and HOT girls. :cautious:
Maybe our new and improved Jill will loosen up ( :oops: ) and go to the party if MC asks her. All eyes would be on her when she walks in.
It'd be nice if this big Halloween Party was a college-wide invite where all staff and students were invited. Perfect opportunity for some borderline public sex with Jade while she feels secure behind a mask (and Tybalt walks in on them, fuck yeah - poor Tybbles, why do we always want him to suffer - oh yeah, he's a cunt).

On that note, a huge finale Halloween Party with all of the mc's LIs under one roof, it could be a total nut crunching cliff-hanger where they all come to 100% realisation of the situation they are in with the mc. Hmmm... maybe just a small party...

Jill I don't know, Isabella I think not because it wouldn't make sense for a college worker to go to a frat party.

Jade go to the party in EP 5 but it's different since she is the director's wife
Is Stephen actually the college director? I though he was a teacher and had some authority in the college, but didn't consider he was the director. I thought Jade's attendance to the prep party would be more related to being Tybalt's mom.

Man I just love melons for dinner.:love::devilish:
Here's another one part of the same set.
How romantic!
View attachment 1318778
While that looks nice, the best dinner date in these kinda games has to be the one with Luna Deluca, even if she was threatening to kill some of the other restaurant patrons. It'd be nice to see BaDIK match the emotion of that one. :giggle:

Also does anyone else think Riona probably has a passion for writing? The 'dirty talk' she has with the MC in the HOTs house basically reads like a self-insert smut fic between her and the MC.
That's possible. I think she's a closet geek. All that weird narration-style sex, I'm sure I've seen her lurking on these forums... :sneaky:

I dunno, she's doing a Social Work degree. 5K should probably cover the entire course. Actually she could probably get a 2-for-1 voucher off the back of a Wheaties packet. :p

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
That said, there's a glaringly obvious reason why DPC would spend time on Quinn's romantic scenes even if she were doomed to an inescapable tragic end: to build up our investment in the character so we care when she finally gets the axe. That is, after all, what DPC was trying to do in Acting Lessons with that @#$%@ fire.
I am still expecting something tragic with Quinn. DPC is trying REALLY hard to make players feel sympathy/love with Quinn in ep. 6 & 7. I'm not falling for it Mr. Dev. Include all the sappy love scene music you want. I see what you're doing sir and I don't forget Quinn's actions towards Maya & Riona. Doesn't mean I won't enjoy her hot body until the axe drops. :sneaky:

The boring-but-practical alternative, of course, is that the MC will have the chance to sneak away from the party to see girls like Bella or Jade. It serves most of the same purpose, just with a lot less amusing side effects.
I'm going all in on my theory that DPC will make it a decision between Halloween party and date with Bella. That is just the kind of gut wrenching choice DPC relishes. It will be the Cathy's panties of ep. 8. I fully expect it to be a relationship killer if you don't go with Bella.

-----
Separate topic of Stephan's rank:

I dont have any visual proof at hand, but aren't we shown Stephen's job plate either on his door or desk? I thought it was Dean or something like that. He clearly is the senior most administrator and holds authority over not just students but the other teachers as well (a fact that annoys Jade). A college dean would be the type of person who is allowed to unilaterally decide the fate of a student like Chad.

Copied from Dean wiki so take it with a grain of salt::::
Sounds exactly like what Stephen does..
  • with responsibilities for approving faculty hiring, setting academic policies, overseeing the budget, fundraising, and other administrative duties. Such a dean is usually a tenured professor from one of the departments but gives up most teaching and research activities upon assuming the deanship.
  • Other senior administrative positions in higher education may also carry the title of dean (or a lesser title such as associate dean or assistant dean). For example, many colleges and universities have a position known as "dean of students", who is in charge of student affairs, and a "dean of the faculty", who serves as the faculty's voice in the school's day-to-day administration.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
It'd be nice if this big Halloween Party was a college-wide invite where all staff and students were invited. Perfect opportunity for some borderline public sex with Jade while she feels secure behind a mask (and Tybalt walks in on them, fuck yeah - poor Tybbles, why do we always want him to suffer - oh yeah, he's a cunt).
:unsure: Ok, I like that idea. I definitely want everyone on campus to dress up in costumes. A masquerade party sounds quite good as well. That would allow a lot of sneaking around by teachers (although Bella's eyes and rack would give her away immediately). I would love to slip away, bang a couple of masked teachers back to back, and then nonchalantly walk back into the main party room, cool as ice. Then hook up with Sage. Go ahead, give me a fucking 2/5, I don't care after a fuckfest like that. :p I think teacher attendance would have to be covert. They couldn't attend in an official capacity because alcohol and drugs are a no-no at B&R.

Just please don't let Madame be there. How about Dawe's mom (gym lady) instead. I'll take her and Derek can have the dorm hall reception lady. He likes girls with that butch hair cut.

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
I am still expecting something tragic with Quinn. DPC is trying REALLY hard to make players feel sympathy/love with Quinn in ep. 6 & 7. I'm not falling for it Mr. Dev. Include all the sappy love scene music you want. I see what you're doing sir and I don't forget Quinn's actions towards Maya & Riona. Doesn't mean I won't enjoy her hot body until the axe drops. :sneaky:
Yeah. I am expecting that too. It IS DPC's style, but it would be good if Quinn don't have a dark ending.
I didn't enjoy AL for exactly that reason. To me he was always a creepy middle-aged man (like 40+ I think) getting all emotional and pledging his sorry ass love for a bunch of young hotties.

I get that the age-gap in a fantasy is exactly that, a fantasy, but it still creeped me out. Not as creepy as the mc stripping his female family members and jerking all over their naked bodies while they are in a drug induced sleep, but still creepy.

On that note, a huge finale Halloween Party with all of the mc's LIs under one roof, it could be a total nut crunching cliff-hanger where they all come to 100% realisation of the situation they are in with the mc. Hmmm... maybe just a small party...

Is Stephen actually the college director? I though he was a teacher and had some authority in the college, but didn't consider he was the director. I thought Jade's attendance to the prep party would be more related to being Tybalt's mom.

While that looks nice, the best dinner date in these kinda games has to be the one with Luna Deluca, even if she was threatening to kill some of the other restaurant patrons. It'd be nice to see BaDIK match the emotion of that one. :giggle:

That's possible. I think she's a closet geek. All that weird narration-style sex, I'm sure I've seen her lurking on these forums... :sneaky:

I dunno, she's doing a Social Work degree. 5K should probably cover the entire course. Actually she could probably get a 2-for-1 voucher off the back of a Wheaties packet. :p
I am wondering how patient you must be to type this biiiiiiggggg messages.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes