AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Like this guy said and that's why I hate Quinn and is doing a good job as an antagonist.
DPC said it "You love her or hate her" :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Before EP7 came out the only way to have Riona was to accept Quinn's offer but after it came out it was no longer necessary.

But if you wanted to intimidate Riona in a faster way you had to accept that offer

Or you don't accept the offer and you have to wait until EP 7 but you have to have the requirements like kiss her at the party and give her the money on EP5 and wait until EP 7 where her route is activated (She likes you) even with the Chick MC But the most difficult requirement for someone, for example you with Jill a celibate route, is that you need to fuck Riona so that she will send you a message in the morning to help her.

Reactions: znar25 and Chutoro

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
DPC said it "You love her or hate her" :ROFLMAO:

Before EP7 came out the only way to have Riona was to accept Quinn's offer but after it came out it was no longer necessary.

But if you wanted to intimidate Riona in a faster way you had to accept that offer

Or you don't accept the offer and you have to wait until EP 7 but you have to have the requirements like kiss her at the party and give her the money on EP5 and wait until EP 7 where her route is activated (She likes you) even with the Chick MC But the most difficult requirement for someone, for example you with Jill a celibate route, is that you need to fuck Riona so that she will send you a message in the morning to help her.
I didn't know this. I guess I have to replay that part. :oops:

Reactions: AchedCroissant
Aug 13, 2019
Recently got a new macbook air. Replaying the game. I'm noticing a lot of grey/white checker boxes. It is almost like missing renders/images. Anyone know what this is/how to fix it?

Aug 13, 2019
Download the official guide so that you can guide yourself better
Thanks for trying to help! Unfortunately, this isn't a stuck in the game issue. Literally, the whole screen goes from an image/render to a grey/white checkered screen back to a image/render. I notice it most before or after an animation. It's like a transition is missing from image to image. Any thoughts?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Thanks for trying to help! Unfortunately, this isn't a stuck in the game issue. Literally, the whole screen goes from an image/render to a grey/white checkered screen back to a image/render. I notice it most before or after an animation. It's like a transition is missing from image to image. Any thoughts?
Sorry wrong quote :ROFLMAO:

msespindola

May 19, 2019
Here is my unofficial android port of Being a DIK v0.7.1 + scrappy's WT/Cheat Mod
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my
I can't check the rooster app, if I manage to open, anywhere I click it just close and can't progress

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Could be a graphics issue. Any difference when playing in windowed mode vs full screen ?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes