Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I think I need to replay the game, because I read some of the comments and theories and sometimes I don't remember scenes mentioned by people.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
It'll be a lot longer than 6 months to complete this.

and no, playing it as soon as it comes out. Need to see Jill in the nude and protect Maya from Quinn among other things.
Yea I feel ya though It kills the momentum for me if I have to wait too long in-between things, I probably wont wait 6-8 months but play every 2 eps instead or smth. And yea we need to protect Maya

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Had a play
It'll be a lot longer than 6 months to complete this.

and no, playing it as soon as it comes out. Need to see Jill in the nude and protect Maya from Quinn among other things.
Same I'll play when it comes out. Quinn needs to get her comeuppance. Probably a masochist into bdsm shit. Hopefully the option to blackmail and dethrone her from her position is available. The real ice queen up in this bitch.

I'm beginning to have a soft spot for Bella. (Yeah I know she hates that lol). Jill is a bit too pure tho.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Had a play

Same I'll play when it comes out. Quinn needs to get her comeuppance. Probably a masochist into bdsm shit. Hopefully the option to blackmail and dethrone her from her position is available. The real ice queen up in this bitch.

I'm beginning to have a soft spot for Bella. (Yeah I know she hates that lol). Jill is a bit too pure tho.
If we don't get some sort of revenge on Quinn then I at least hope that we could turn her into an acquaintance. She'd definitely be a useful ally. She already seems to have an interest in the MC. so it's possible.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
If we don't get some sort of revenge on Quinn then I at least hope that we could turn her into an acquaintance. She'd definitely be a useful ally. She already seems to have an interest in the MC. so it's possible.
I'm not even sure her motives is anything more than controlling the MC. After all, if the 'fast food' analogy she used is accurate, it's fun and games and a casual fuck with a bit of sadism and exhibitionism thrown in. She's a spider who likes to control anyone she interacts with. If you told me MC would likely lose his virginity to her and was willing to fuck him raw just for a twisted initiation, I'd thought you're mad. But eh, she's a worthy foe imo who needs to get hers. If not the MC, I'll gladly befriend Bella to knock her the fuck out and get Sage to ostracize her somehow so she ends up with nobody. (Muhahahahahaha)

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Had a play

What is there to blackmail quinn about anyways, she's openly a drug dealing hoe

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
What is there to blackmail quinn about anyways, she's openly a drug dealing hoe
If you notice, narcotics and alcohol are forbidden on the grounds yet nobody searches and punishes anyone in fraternities/sororities. It's likely to expose her you'll need to be tight with Sage/Tommy and a few others. Get opportunities to make her look bad. If she can get kicked out of the sorority, the bitch is toast. That's when the blackmail option can come in to manipulate and use her so she can keep her status.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm not even sure her motives is anything more than controlling the MC. After all, if the 'fast food' analogy she used is accurate, it's fun and games and a casual fuck with a bit of sadism and exhibitionism thrown in. She's a spider who likes to control anyone she interacts with. If you told me MC would likely lose his virginity to her and was willing to fuck him raw just for a twisted initiation, I'd thought you're mad. But eh, she's a worthy foe imo who needs to get hers. If not the MC, I'll gladly befriend Bella to knock her the fuck out and get Sage to ostracize her somehow so she ends up with nobody. (Muhahahahahaha)
I agree we need to teach that bitch a lesson.

Last edited:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Mormont Mytez Fantabaldu vir_cotto Gwinb777

wow this thread has had gained over 14 pages in just 2 days im always surpised how many pages this thread gets

but everyone knows top best girls are

Sage i must represent my club

screenshot0018.png

Bella top tier milf who we 25 % melted and turned into the main characters Queen

screenshot0027.png

Maya best current girlfriend material

Jill best current meme girl

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes