name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I never even said the word victim, I said Maya did wrong aswell, what is this? a vendetta?

Again, I never mentioned any of these things, I said they both did something wrong, Quinn by getting Maya to grind MC, and Maya doing what she told her,
My post barely even mentioned Quinn, I was just trying to find a Middle ground, and saying that “yeah, Maya did wrong too” but whatever man, Quinn’s innocent of any wrongdoing I guess
It`s like talking to a child...
Try to read the first part without taking it personally but generally,maybe you`ll get it,maybe not,dont care.

As for the second part
Yes,you did,specifficly you accused her of "kidnapping",your vey own word.
When Vir accused her of rape you were in full agreement.

"Quinn’s innocent of any wrongdoing I guess"
If you guys will keep repeating that I might start believing it.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
It`s like talking to a child...
Try to read the first part without taking it personally but generally,maybe you`ll get it,maybe not,dont care.

As for the second part
Yes,you did,specifficly you accused her of "kidnapping",your vey own word.
When Vir accused her of rape you were in full agreement.

"Quinn’s innocent of any wrongdoing I guess"
If you guys will keep repeating that I might start believing it.
My point is, the post you quoted had barely anything to do with Quinn, and yet you berate me over saying Shit about Quinn, which I didn’t even do in that post. all I was trying to say was that Maya did something wrong to the MC, and that brings an interesting dynamic of whether to trust her fully going forward or not? will she use us again just to get ahead?

Jeez, no need to insult people over that

Reactions: DrackDrap

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
My point is, the post you quoted had barely anything to do with Quinn, and yet you berate me over saying Shit about Quinn, which I didn’t even do in that post. all I was trying to say was that Maya did something wrong to the MC, and that brings an interesting dynamic of whether to trust her fully going forward or not? will she use us again just to get ahead?

Jeez, no need to insult people over that
No I didn`t,that`s your perception, I wasn`t hostile at all.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Hey alright. In other world News, Kidnapping is not a crime so be sure to go out and pick out your favourite human and take them home with you, whether they want to or not

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes