Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Or make it like BaR and date whoever the hell you like if that happened this would probably become the best game ever but no we are stuck with our 5 and for some of us can't even decide on that one yet.
That is not how DPC rolls. He creates the framework, and you will have to navigate trough it with your actions.

Thanks for spoiling BaR for me. :p I haven't played it since 0.1 or something, but good to know that you don't have to second-guess in what you put your dick in.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
That's actually not how BaR is going, there will be repercusions for cheating. Probably.
I sure hope so because harem games are basically the same thing as kinetic novels. What's the point of choices and decisions if you'll get all the girls?

It's the same thing as if you play some AAA game title with a bunch of cheats. Just go on YouTube and watch somebody else play it - it's the same damn thing.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Hi guys! I'm new on the forum, actually I've spent last two months reading this thread and I have to say it's amazing. I've read a lot of interesting theories here but i think that most of the drama could come from Derek. He might be involved in the drug dealing by Tommy and die by OD, this would absolutely destroy Maya and the MC probably causing all sorts of troubles and dragging them in a spiral of darkness and violence. I don't know maybe this is just another crazy/dumb theory.
As good as any other. Welcome to the thread.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Or make it like BaR and date whoever the hell you like if that happened this would probably become the best game ever
i haven't played the new update yet but i have been spoiled a certain scene and omg i'm so excited :love::love:

but no we are stuck with our 5 and for some of us can't even decide on that one yet.
you think you have it bad, i'm on a DIK path and i'm not into Sage so i guess i'm stuck with Josy :eek:

I don't know maybe this is just another crazy/dumb theory.
crazy/dumb theory you say? that's our fuel, or do you think this thread got to 700+ pages by sticking to rationality? :LOL:

damn, quinn looks fine af without her previous makeup...
is it too late to pledge for our Queen ???
we're all pledged to her. it just takes more time for some to realize :cool:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Add Quinn, Riona, Jade and Sarah to LIs and we will wait for 0.4 until 2021 because all different paths have to be written and rendered... :cautious:

Or maybe a poll again? "Replace two LIs of your choice with two new ones"
Depends what he has planned for the "side girls",in case of Quinn she already has enough scenes and chemistry to just add affection points and it`s good to go.
Wouldn`t want him to do the replacing,they already have fan bases,people dedicating playthrough to specific girl,it would unfair especially to Josy fans.

Hi guys! I'm new on the forum, actually I've spent last two months reading this thread and I have to say it's amazing. I've read a lot of interesting theories here but i think that most of the drama could come from Derek. He might be involved in the drug dealing by Tommy and die by OD, this would absolutely destroy Maya and the MC probably causing all sorts of troubles and dragging them in a spiral of darkness and violence. I don't know maybe this is just another crazy/dumb theory.
Interesting take,probably too dark but interesting nontheless (y)

damn, quinn looks fine af without her previous makeup...
is it too late to pledge for our Queen ???
It`s never too late
Welcome to the dark side,I mean the fun side;)

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
I just finished a 2nd playthrough going full DIK mode and just realized some of the sex scenes are different/extended. Really cool.

Also, I said earlier that there was the possibility of Chad actually cheating with a guy (no real evidence other than the fact that it would be a major plot twist) , but i just remembered MC asking Chad why he has so many dildos..

Reactions: laliandra
4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes