felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Me as well.

For a moment, let's set aside all of the filler, D&G, mini-games, etc. and just focus on the story portion. Think about it like this. You can still get the same amount of content, only it could be parsed into more episodes that you get in shorter time frames.

With one, you get maybe 12-16 total episodes that come out 7+ (who knows how many more) months apart or with the other you get perhaps 20 episodes that come out less than 6 months apart. Same overall pie, but the size of the slices is variable. You still get the same sex with your all favourite girls and all the same DPC drama that everyone has come to know and love. I'll take my smaller pie slices, faster please.

True, but still 20 of my hard earned $ is too much (even if that is fake 20 since the monetary system is whacky in game). Becky does seem to be enchanted by the MC's big swinger so if anyone can get her to waive the fee, then it's him.
I admire your courage to have the strength to say it again, and I will always be by your side in this

in theory both the halloween party and Tybalt's third date/first date with Bella should be for all players, so I think this scene with Becky is either for everyone or alternative to something else, like Jill's scne a or the threesome with Maye and Josy

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
!!NEW TWITT

Don't miss the dorm party on Saturday! Cash me or Christie $20! Cool people only!
#DormParty #PartyZonesForEverything

View attachment 1455281
New character, you know what that means. :BootyTime:

I remember seeing Christie on the HOTs party on Episode 7, chatting with Clara (the girl that Jacob likes), she was also sitting besides Sage on Tybalt's presentation.
She definitely knows about the MC. :KEK:

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Also, other than Quinn, has the mc tossed anyone else's salad? Just Lily I think, and she's a mini Quinn.
My MC tossed Bella's salad during the 69 scene and she loved it. And so did I and my MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I remember the Lily scene, but I don't recall rimming Quinn. I'm sure you're right though.
It was during the ‘Time to rise’ scene and she loved it too!
Remember boys the quickest way to a girl’s heart is through the booty. ;)
giphy.gif
And you also forgot about Maya !

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
!!NEW TWITT

Don't miss the dorm party on Saturday! Cash me or Christie $20! Cool people only!

View attachment 1455281
I love how DPC introduced side characters like Sally, Becky, Ashley, etc. First we just saw them in the background but gradually we get to know them and meet them more often, mostly because of our acquaintances (Magnar, Josy & Derek). It's like actual college experience (at least mine was) when we saw some people before around campus just as passerby but never actually interact because we have no reason to but gradually get to know them because our paths slowly intertwined and I was like "Hey I've seen you around before".

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
I'd be happy if he scaled back on the minigames and freee roams. Normally, after finishing an update I apply the mod for 100% Dik and 100% Chick playthroughs but after finishing Chapter 7 I just couldn't be bothered
I wouldn't be surprised if there was more coming tbh, there is very little to the story as is and so I'm not surprised he's padding it out with all this other crap.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The preview didn't show it but Christie has some fine tatas.

Indeed, a lot of milkers proudly on display in this photo. Even Jill is wearing that fantastic white outfit and thigh high boots that I like the most on her. That dress gives her an added cup size at least. Ever notice that? Everyone's jugs look bigger in the daz outfits than they do nude. :unsure:

But back to the original point. As good as Christie looks here, I still don't think she is worth 20 $ Now if it's a forced choice of either a blue ball date with Jill or a threesome with Becky and Christi, then yeah I'm going with the threesome all day. I'll negotiate them down to a couple of $ if not zero. Becky seems like the one girl DPC is allowing MC to dominate, so she'll do what I say...and fucking like it.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Now if it's a forced choice of either a blue ball date with Jill or a threesome with Becky and Christi, then yeah I'm going with the threesome all day.
You never had a chance to begin with because my boy Tyballs is about to hit his 3rd date before MC and claim that grand prize :KEK:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Probably yes, because Becky has black nails.
She's got the black nails *and* a skintone that seems a reasonable match with the lighting level. It still could be Josy, but I think Becky is the more likely candidate now.
So are we still considered cool if we made fun of Becky in the cafeteria or if we made her vomit at the HOT party? :LOL:
I can’ t wait to see the consequence of this action!
That would prove amusing, but not worth $20 to find out.

Christie looks nice too! I could be wrong but I think she was hanging out with Heather at the DIK party. And she’s also friends with Jacob’s girl. :unsure:
No, sir. That's not the same girl at all. I'm waiting for her to make a return. Wrong eyebrows, wrong lips, wrong jawline. The eye color is similar, but no. Not a chance. This one has a vaguely Asiatic look to her. Christie is most definitely a PAWG.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
!!NEW TWITT

View attachment 1455281
So Christie. "No name girl" from Heycock's to do list happens to have a name and a lovely nipple btw.

If you guys are lost about who this girl is, here is a quick history of this girl:

She was sit talking with Clara, the blonde, at the Hot's party. She dissapeared when we get Jacob to make out with the blonde.
1 (24).png
The blonde was talking with Heather and a brunette at the party on the DIKS at ep 4.
screenshot0184.png
The brunette who is witch Clara and Heather is a rejected with no name wich we see when Lily enters the college.
2 (2).png
Christie also happens to be on the party at the DIK's at ep.4. We see her waiting at the bathroom next to Kylie and Penny.
screenshot0186.png
Kylie is Becky's friend that our brother Derek has in his own list. He flirts with her at the begining of ep 6 with no luck: screenshot0206.png
Unlike another girl from Derek's list wich is on the Hot's party with Kylie; the more friendly Penny: 1 (9).png
She was sit next to Sage on Tibault's presentation and had a nice gasp when MC's cock show on the screen. Thnks to the redhead, she knows who that cock belongs.
1 (19).png
All this girls are both in Heycock's and Dereck's to do list. You can check the first somewhere in this mess of a thread, and the second one here (I guess Christie is actually Christine, a girl who was on Derek's list but is no longer, we dont know why, if Dereck manage to score congrats to him couse she is hot):
screenshot0207.png

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I love how DPC introduced side characters like Sally, Becky, Ashley, etc. First we just saw them in the background but gradually we get to know them and meet them more often, mostly because of our acquaintances (Magnar, Josy & Derek). It's like actual college experience (at least mine was) when we saw some people before around campus just as passerby but never actually interact because we have no reason to but gradually get to know them because our paths slowly intertwined and I was like "Hey I've seen you around before".
And within minutes she was gagging on a footlong, it’s a timeless tale.

And you also forgot about Maya !
Holy shit, I don't think I remember this scene! Is this at the Prep party?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes