felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
With the release of Episode 8 imminent, I was looking through all of the previews, and I was reminded of how bad I was at predicting how the scenes would play out based on previous episode previews. Consider the following multiple examples:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Despite my poor track record, I'll continue to make guesses. But thankfully, I least I can say without any degree of uncertainty that NONE of these are Jill's sister:

(y)making predictions is a fun pastime, but fundamentally we always prefer to be wrong in order to be surprised by history.

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
Use cheatmod.
Thanks for your reply. I'm a little reluctant to install a mod just for one render. I worry about the "gallery unlocker" for the same reason -- I don't want to mess up my game.

Could I achieve the same thing (getting this render) by installing someone else's save?

jfgh23

Mar 31, 2021
Thanks for your reply. I'm a little reluctant to install a mod just for one render. I worry about the "gallery unlocker" for the same reason -- I don't want to mess up my game.

Could I achieve the same thing (getting this render) by installing someone else's save?
You can. But i do not have one that you need.

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
I'm stuck on the second "maze" of the painting minigame in the Dik's mansion, when Bella is helping the MC clean up. Is there a way to get the reward (a Bella pic) without doing this infernal minigame? I like all the other ones, but I hate this one; I'm not good at moving a mouse precisely under timed conditions. If I do a run-through without minigames, can I get the missing reward that way?
You can save/reload between each stage of the painting, something I abused because this minigame is very tedious. Same with the pancakes one.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Meushi Do you think you could provide an unofficial patch? :unsure:

An engine upgrade to 4.7.10 shouldn't shouldn't limit the option to create a patch file for Episode 8. Or what do you think?
I agree, it should be possible to make an update patch. Not sure why DPC thinks it would be a nightmare to implement.
the issue with this is some peoples intenet companys flag you even if ur using a toerrent blocker or vpn.
Something's seriously wrong with your VPN if your ISP can prove you're using torrent & flag it. Unless they don't have to prove it's torrent & are just doing it on dl/ul patterns.
So Anyone got any good suggestion of what to use to download the games?
A decent torrent would be the fastest, or failing that a download manager like can help (download session caps may still be an issue unless you use a VPN etc. to switch your public IP).
Any ideas how to get the full scene with Sage in Ep 7???
Don't fuck anyone else before Sage. Unfortunately this means you'll miss Lily's lewd scene.

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
You can save/reload between each stage of the painting, something I abused because this minigame is very tedious. Same with the pancakes one.
Yes, I've abused that in the past too, using the Q.Save and Q.Load buttons. But this particular painting mini-game seems harder than the previous ones -- and it makes my mouse hand hurt. The pancake game was much more fun.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Josy is really struggling. Bet her first choice would have been MC over Maya. During prepparty when you carry her suitcases she comes clean and tells the MC she could have been happy with him too. And also with the 2 scenes you posted i think she will get together with MC again if you let her. She still has a crush on you ;)

Personally i really think it's cute and DPC bring a nice tension between the both of you. I hope it's just a matter of time.
And regardless of most of the paths, she wants you to join the gym with her. If you observe some of the scenes, the pool scene at the HOTs was interesting as she is interested in finance/business. She likes the alleged rep of being part of a sorority. She is changing and that seems to be her path. She may have also discovered that the extra benefits of MC are his growing power in a frat, studying in university and generally being a great person to her. So it would seem the Josy path has a fair few possibilities in the future. Including the idea that she may think Maya is not growing in those directions with her. A kind of selfish ambition but everyone in some way, looks out for number one.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes