PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Pretty sure it's Camila. She also loves anal I hear.
I'm sticking to the theory that it's Elena. At least Elena also has a black nail manicure.
I agree, but as I said the game is far from completion so there's still alot of time to build her or any other girl up... Starting from the next season DPC can introduce new LIs or turn these "ordinary third-party girls" into LIs,heck bro could make Sarah an Li if he wanted to.
Either way adding new characters or LIs Give the game a breath of fresh air you know, not that it necessarily needs it but having the same stories with the same characters could become tedious... But that's just my opinion.
It's too late to introduce new LI. Half of the game has passed. To make Riona a full-fledged romantic interest, you will need to rewrite the script. Riona may be in one of the endings if the hero breaks up with all the girls, but no more.

Reactions: aykarin
Oct 19, 2020
On this thread someone lately posted his saves for branches. I can't find it man. My last save was with mod. Can someone reply me with quote. Thanks.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
I'm just out here thinking why the fuck Quinn isn't an Li... I know she's an acquired taste and not everyone's cup of tea, I myself wouldn't say she's in my top 5 but there should definitely be a Quinn ending when the game is set and done.
As of episode 7 I'd make the distinction between LI and Main Girl. For my money, Quinn is unquestionably an LI: she has had a hangout, there are consequential flags required to unlock her content, and in every other way that matters she's being treated as a dateable character if you're on her path, with progressively deeper emotional reveals that are comparable with (or even exceed) the Main Girls. If she gets an ending too then there will be very little, if anything, that separates her from the main five...except for the RP system and end of episode cards. In my view those are technical distinctions that have so far had very minimal impact on the actual story.

In my opinion, Quinn was not intended to be a Love Interest at the beginning of the game's development, but she became one de facto when Dr PinkCake deepened her character.
I always say that Quinn would be the fifth Li until DPC would change plans for some reason :unsure: But of course it is something that I am speculating :ROFLMAO:
I think there's quite possibly something in this. I go back and forth in whether I believe DPC actually changed his mind about the character to the extent he re-conceived her role in the game. But I do think it's clear something shifted (whether always intended or otherwise) round about episode 4/5, and in deepening her character in the way he has, he's leaned into that change, effectively making her a viable route.

All the talk about Quinn, Sarah, Riona, etc. being Li is pointless. DPC clearly wrote that he planned the whole story from the beginning to the end. There are 5 Li's and that's it. :rolleyes:
He did say this, but I suspect this applies to the main milestones in the story structure and not every single detail. I think we also have to allow for the possibility of DPC surprising himself as he goes on in terms of what he finds interesting. We know from a Q&A for example that Hell Week took up much more story time than he originally intended, that some moments have happened earlier and some have been shelved for later than he planned for. I think these course corrections are inevitable, as he discovers what he finds most interesting about the story he's telling. To me, it's clear he's very invested in the Quinn character, we'll see how this develops.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
On this thread someone lately posted his saves for branches. I can't find it man. My last save was with mod. Can someone reply me with quote. Thanks.
This?

Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Episodes 1-7 Version 0.7.2. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Wallet Quantity unlocked by end of episode 7 for all routes, with the exception of both Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses remaining). Mansion Repair Completed by end of Episode 7 for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 8 start" saves, there is no Episode 8, just "End of Episode 7" saves. All save files contain the following routes.

- Dik Sage Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest along with every side chick possible. Total Man-Whore.

- Dik Sage Path : In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue side girls in this route.

- Neutral Maya and Josy: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. I also embrace the current throuple relationship with the 2 Lesbian Love Interests, Maya and Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route

- Neutral Maya Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Josy in any way. Only Maya. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Neutral Josy Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Maya in any way. Only Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill and Bella: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue the 2 Best-Friend Love Interests, Jill and Bella. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Jill as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Bella Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Bella as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

Side Note for "Dik Sage Hots and Sides": If it turns out that using Quinn's Restaurant has a negative affect on developing Sage's relationship, then that save route will turn into more of a "Dik Hots and Sides" and will probably devolve into a Quinn route. I know she's not a Main Girl but this is to ensure y'all have access to as much content as possible with these saves. Considering there is already a Solo Sage route where the restaurant is not used. Nor are side girls pursued.

Side Note for Maya/Josy Solo Routes: If it turns out that it's best to "Remain Friends" in Episode 4 and then "Have Feelings For Maya/Josy" in Episode 5 in order to get a proper solo route for Maya/Josy, in the long run, then I will go back and change my choices. But for now, I'll stay in the throuple in order to obtain sex scenes with each girl in their respective route.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
This game might run up to 20 episodes, so shush :rolleyes:
I doubt it very much. The production of one episode takes six months. That is, it will take 2 years to get a full season. Release dates are now the main issue causing the greatest skepticism. The only thing that can speed up the release or at least keep the release in the mode of 2 episodes per year is that he will no longer need to spend time creating a new environment. All important locations have been created. We had a freeroam in the mansion of diks, hots, preps. In the new update, the locations of the sports center will be presented. We haven't been except to the jocks.

Reactions: KaiserST

notakernelguy

Jan 10, 2021
I doubt it very much. The production of one episode takes six months. That is, it will take 2 years to get a full season. Release dates are now the main issue causing the greatest skepticism. The only thing that can speed up the release or at least keep the release in the mode of 2 episodes per year is that he will no longer need to spend time creating a new environment. All important locations have been created. We had a freeroam in the mansion of diks, hots, preps. In the new update, the locations of the sports center will be presented. We haven't been except to the jocks.
I don't see any issues here. Why does he need to speed up releases? Updates are getting bigger and bigger - customers are happy, his patrons number is rising. Upcoming Steam release will boost his finances even more. He can come up with more storylines and make his game even bigger.
Only criticism he gets is from unofficial places which he hates and ignores so...

Reactions: keltboy

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I'm sticking to the theory that it's Elena. At least Elena also has a black nail manicure.

It's too late to introduce new LI. Half of the game has passed. To make Riona a full-fledged romantic interest, you will need to rewrite the script. Riona may be in one of the endings if the hero breaks up with all the girls, but no more.
Hence why I said she could be a secondary Li and not a main Li.

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
From the desk it looks like the room of Lily and Elena. The nails and the skin colour are matching up with Elenas, but I'm not sure about the tits.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But it's definitely not John-Boy filling up that ass.

Reactions: pantypriv

ciderapple

May 29, 2017

Time to break up with all the girls then. Because Riona is the only one that matters.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
There is not (that I've seen), no. What there is is some cheat detection, and if you try to load your modded save into a new (non-modded) update it will cause the game to exit at a certain point, at least in Ch. 7. Despite appearances, it is not a crash. It specifically exits the game because it detected the data was modified.
Wow, that's weird... Considering I downloaded it from here then installed the mod and played from the beginning, that didn't happen to me.

Maybe it's only if you had a clean save then modded it, or maybe it's on a particular path. Now I'm curious to take a look at the scripts again.

There is something like this for Android, when staying with Sage the game jumps a part of her sex scene.

Such a weird restriction, LMAO.

Do you know the exact scene this happens? Or anyone here on the thread knows?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I'm just out here thinking why the fuck Quinn isn't an Li... I know she's an acquired taste and not everyone's cup of tea, I myself wouldn't say she's in my top 5 but there should definitely be a Quinn ending when the game is set and done.
Also Zoey.. she should be an Li as well, she's MCs first girlfriend and circumstances forced them to break up. when she and him does reunite, she shouldn't be just another fuck Buddy. this game is far from finish tho so alot can still happen it's all up to DPC in the end. The 5 main LIs as they are now don't necessarily have to be the only LIs going forward.
Because she's the antagonist and therefore doesn't have RP.

Zoey only appears in flashback and therefore has no impact on the story being told

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes