ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I've skipped mini games in all my routes, I picked money from the ground, stole it from Maya's board (and used it to buy services from Quinn's restaurant, Maya didn't mind), DIK brothers' desk, and PinkRose's nasty sofa... I was confused when other people was talking about repairing mansion:unsure:, I wasn't given notice about this task in the game, how do you collect that much money?
You don't; orange $ (as opposed to the classic green $) are part of the mansion repair mini-game. Mini-games are all or nothing. If you have mini-games turned off you won't encounter the mansion repair game or the associated money.

You can upgrade your wallet at the end of Episode 7, but that seems to top out at $10.

has this game been abandoned? 7 months no update :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
That's ridiculous. It won't be 7 months until next Tuesday (11/23). Episode 8 releases tomorrow (11/18), so it's a brisk 6 months 27 days between updates. :p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Catlyn and ChuckyHH

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
I suppose hope at time of new release comes, modders (and users) may mark as spoilers or delete comments about the story.

There always a bunch of guys pressing Ctrl endlessly for everything just to comment here first about scenes, paths and everything else. Just to messing against other players.

*NOT english native speaker

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I've skipped mini games in all my routes, I picked money from the ground, stole it from Maya's board (and used it to buy services from Quinn's restaurant, Maya didn't mind), DIK brothers' desk, and PinkRose's nasty sofa... I was confused when other people was talking about repairing mansion:unsure:, I wasn't given notice about this task in the game, how do you collect that much money?

She's the Holy Grail of all existed and future sexual partners; the prospect of romancing her has excited many players; the final moment when Tremolo takes off her hearing aid and gives her the best time of her life is considered the ultimate achievement in this game.

(and yes, she's that cute redhead with glasses)
Yeah. I totally understand what you mean. The similar thing can be said about Ashley too. When I play these adult VN sometime there is a side character that stand out and you want to fuck her but you can't since she is just a bystander side character. The forbidden/impossible aspect of it make you desired it even more.
Question though. Why did you have to take off her hearing aid before you fuck her?

Reactions: Catlyn

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The mansion repair management game is worth having a go at. All the other mini games are nothing much to write about.

If you skip the mini games, you always get this status update at the big DIK breakfast:

mc: "We're almost done repairing the damages to the mansion, but we still need quite a lot of money to cover the cost of the windows."​
mc: "I'm not sure how much more we need to work, but given what we got since we started... Sadly... It could be a couple of more months."​
Jacob: "Months!?"​
Jamie: "That's not good. We're gonna freeze."​
mc: "I wish I could tell you we could afford it faster, but I don't think we can unless we work harder for it."​
Rusty: "Is it that bad?"​
mc: "We're doing great with the teamwork and all, but yeah, the windows are expensive."​
Rusty: "We'll think of something. For now, don't get demotivated, brothers. If anything, this should motivate you to work harder."​

If you do it manually, there are numerous outcomes, ranging from pitiful:

mc: "We're working hard on the mansion, but not hard enough. We have a lot left to repair..."​
mc: "Going by how fast we're working, it doesn't look like there will be a party here in more than a month."​
Jacob: "What!? Is it that bad?"​
Jamie: "No way!"​
mc: "And regarding the windows and our budget...""​
mc: "I can't sugarcoat this... I'm not sure we're gonna make it... We're earning too little."​
mc: "Maybe if we give it all and focus on working, we can still earn enough money to repair it before it gets too cold outside."​
Rusty: "That sounds alarming... Fuck..."​
Rusty: "Let's keep working hard."​
Rusty: "For now, don't get demotivated, brothers. If anything, this should motivate you to work harder."​

To glorious:

mc: "We have worked hard on the mansion and accomplished so much! I would be surprised if this takes longer than a few weeks at max."​
John Boy: "Wow! That's fantastic news, guys!"​
mc: "And regarding the windows and our budget...""​
mc: "You guys have been working so fucking hard that I've managed to put aside enough money for us to repair the windows."​
Rusty: "Holy crap, that's some good news!"​
Jacob: "We managed to save that much money this fast? It almost feels like we're cheating."​
Rusty: "Let's keep working hard, guys."​

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
I suppose hope at time of new release comes, modders (and users) may mark as spoilers or delete comments about the story.

There always a bunch of guys pressing Ctrl endlessly for everything just to comment here first about scenes, paths and everything else. Just to messing against other players.

*NOT english native speaker
Seeing a bunch of scenes with no factual context of what triggers them is big dumb energy.

I'm going to download the scripts first and decompile them while the rest of the game downloads so I can continue with my all main and side LIs god mode route.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
DPC I'm pretty sure it was said is Swedish or some Nordic ethnicity so he usually posts around noon his time which is 3-4 PST and 6-7EST.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes