FDrebin89

Nov 12, 2021
With all that's going on in the gaming industry, I kind of want a sequel/spin-off where Sage gets hired to work at an Activision-type video game company, and Josy, Maya, and Jill end up working there as well.

You would play a mid-level manager who must successfully seduce all four girls while avoiding triggering them and causing them to go to the press with accusations of sexual harassment.

• Angry
Reactions: gdpe359 and rockie

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
But where is the logic behind inch, feet, yard, ounce, pound, stone, fl ounce, gallon, Fahrenheit etc.

Oh, and I would say 20 cm sounds more impressive, than 8 inches.
Ask the English, they came up with it (except Farenheit, I think he was Dutch)

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Cannot wait until tomorrow. I've been looking forward to episode 8 since I finished 7. Ep 8 is gonna be posted here at some point, correct?
Sorry episodes only get released on here a month after the patreon release due to DPC controlling the thread so the episode will release here on the 18/12/21

• Haha
Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Can’t say I’m indifferent to the Madame. Mature and lace...:HideThePain:

The update was so long ago but now I realize I just made her from scratch without realizing it.

View attachment 1506933
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I never played any of the Madame stuff so it is funny coming in here seeing people go back and forth with her. (Not in that way, pervert!)

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
One thing I like that BaDIK does that’d be nice if other games did, is the recap between episodes.

It doesn’t require new renders or take up any more space (just a bunch of code and reference to existing files), and it puts you back in the zone right away.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
So with this upcoming episode being the end of another season what are peoples thoughts on the idea of the routes finally being locked down a little. No more “it’s casual” harem by proxy.

I know it would be more difficult to write but I’m starting to feel character development is being hindered by everyone being ok with MC dating other people. I kinda hope this episode sets the future season (maybe seasons) on the path for full blown individual LI routes. Even if it makes the playtime of each route shorter. Are there many people here only playing one save with one girl?

I just wanna see some character development from them all. No more holding patterns, no more “never thought of you that way” from Sage or being casual with Maya/Josy.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Pinkcake covers all kind of ages and personalities and does it great.
I don’t like Quinn stuff myself but still appreciate the work on her.

Hell you could even say this game is missing un-skippable gay tag.
There certainly is a nice selection here so it's good there's plenty for different peoples tastes.
What is it specifically you don't like, the set up with her or her in general?

Reactions: Silver-Argus
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes