JNolan92

Nov 2, 2021
Cannot wait until tomorrow. I've been looking forward to episode 8 since I finished 7. Ep 8 is gonna be posted here at some point, correct?

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
New episodes are usually released between 12 am - 4 pm GMT:

1 pm - 5 pm CEST

2 pm - 6 pm CET

6 am - 10 am EST

3 am - 7 am PST

9 pm - 1 am AEST
Wait, i thought 12 am was midnight and not midday, could you anglosphere people not just use the 24h clock (and the metric system too)

Reactions: Ollon

darji

Nov 3, 2021
New episodes are usually released between 12 am - 4 pm GMT:

1 pm - 5 pm CEST

2 pm - 6 pm CET

6 am - 10 am EST

3 am - 7 am PST

9 pm - 1 am AEST
No i am working then. Hmm maybe i need to remote control my pc at work tomorow to download it XD

KarK2

Nov 10, 2021
Wait, i thought 12 am was midnight and not midday, could you anglosphere people not just use the 24h clock (and the metric system too)
I just copied and pasted the times in the release megathread on r/beingadik. I don't use the 12h time.

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
I just finished a CHICK replay, and the final scene of episode 7 still moved me. Especially the superb music: Olive Musique's "Maybe Someday," yes? But I can't find that track on the music list, or in the credits. Maybe I'm looking for the wrong name?

I'm curious to learn more about the artist, and I'm curious what sort of license DPC has for it, since it's the sort of song I'd want to include if I ever finish a game.

Sep 7, 2020
He definetely mixed the converting of times up. He intially said 12am to 4pm GMT providing a 16 hour window and the rest of the times arent accurate as in they are wrong as well as some of them aren't a 16 hour window.

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
I just finished a CHICK replay, and the final scene of episode 7 still moved me. Especially the superb music: Olive Musique's "Maybe Someday," yes? But I can't find that track on the music list, or in the credits. Maybe I'm looking for the wrong name?

I'm curious to learn more about the artist, and I'm curious what sort of license DPC has for it, since it's the sort of song I'd want to include if I ever finish a game.
It is the correct song, but I guess you're looking for it in the wrong place. You won't find it in the music list at the main menu, but at the ingame smartphone music player.

P.S.: Of course it has to be the new smartphone, which you get as a present from your DIK brothers.

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
next year might be the one from one episode....

but so much that is a problem only for me amd Kellermann , all immortal here ...
I tapped out bro. After ep. 7 I sort of lost interest. I still enjoy discussing the game and reading the theories, but I just don't have the excitement level anymore. I agree with those who say we have seen our last twice per year updates. It's once per year from now on.

I'll likely get to ep. 8 at some point, but right now I don't want to bother with finagling VPN to dl 19 gb (RIP Nopy). Not even sure my weak laptop and slow speed connection could handle a mountain of data like that anyway. Besides, I've got quite the backlog of games to get to and LOML should be dropping any moment. That's the one I'm most looking forward to ATM.

Having said all of that, good luck and godspeed to all of you with ep. 8! I hope you lot have many happy endings with the girl(s) of your choice....well, except Jill. We all know that isn't happening. ;)
Enjoy the weekend! Stay hydrated :oops:

And for those of you pussy-licking the wildebeest madame in ep. 8...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you falling on that grenade for your brothers.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
12am is midnight. I'm partial to the 24-hour clock myself, but it'll be a damned cold day in hell when I switch to metric. I don't care how big the number might be, I am not describing my cock in centimeters.

FDrebin89

Nov 12, 2021
Prediction: Lana died of a drug overdose, and the "campaign" Jill wants to start is an anti-drug movement.

If MC smoked weed or is involved with Quinn/Riona, then that will cause Jill to break things off with him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ostap Bender

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
12am is midnight. I'm partial to the 24-hour clock myself, but it'll be a damned cold day in hell when I switch to metric. I don't care how big the number might be, I am not describing my cock in centimeters.
But where is the logic behind inch, feet, yard, ounce, pound, stone, fl ounce, gallon, Fahrenheit etc.

Oh, and I would say 20 cm sounds more impressive, than 8 inches.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes