always86

Mar 19, 2020
Wow, you ain't very bright:FacePalm:, i just said that i have to come here to find the fixes for the game cuz probably mine won't work cuz its modded, last time i was spoiled like hell when i looked for the fix so i can play the game... got it now?!?
You can always try the mod thread for any quick fixes Scrappy is able to deliver.

Given how much DPC claims to have reworked, the mod might need a lot changed

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
You can always try the mod thread for any quick fixes Scrappy is able to deliver.

Given how much DPC claims to have reworked, the mod might need a lot changed
Yeah but last time scrappy took one week to mod this game and i needed the quick fix that was posted only here so i can play the update unmodded, and i came here and i spoiled myself like a motherfucker...

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Yeah but last time scrappy took one week to mod this game and i needed the quick fix that was posted only here so i can play the update unmodded, and i came here and i spoiled myself like a motherfucker...
You could just do a legit playthrough then do your modded run later you know
eric-head.gif
Plus modded saves are probably going to become completely nuked and corrupted when you have to transfer the save to the new game. Season 3 onwards will be a different game .exe

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
You could just do a legit playthrough then do your modded run later you know
View attachment 1506574
Plus modded saves are probably going to become completely nuked and corrupted when you have to transfer the save to the new game. Season 3 onwards will be a different game .exe
I was going to do that. I thought I should make a clean unmodded save for each route before episode 8 comes out. I decided to do that like 3 months ago, and I still haven't done it. So I'm just going to wait on the mod to update.

I will do it for episode 9 though, definitely. I promise.

Reactions: goldenrule91

Azurex

Mar 14, 2018
I’ve got this one lads.

That is clearly the MC’s Aunt/Sage’s sister/Bella’s murder accomplice/Jade’s other child/Nurse obsessed with the MC.

Did I miss any of the go-to explanations?
The one who may be "stalking" Riona, I mean she told us she felt like being watched

Blobbers00

Jul 26, 2018
Us Bella bros better get a 10 hour fuckathon scene, every position known to man, every possible threesome and foursome combination. I want my dick to burn off and my balls to melt. I also extended a similar wish to Jill bros

Reactions: gdpe359 and 95er

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
"Younger Arieth." as dalli_x already guessed earlier :Kappa:
Given the source, we know that's wrong, so at least that helps us narrow it down. (It's totally Madame).

Well, Ilhares, the true, the sad true, is that i never believe you guys for a second. In fact i thought you guys were crazy.
This, friend, is totally fair. Especially given some peoples' track record at guessing things in this thread.

Prime example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
sO close, i hope we get a torrent for easier download. Mega and its only 5 gb rule will make me wait too long to download the whole file.

Nov 12, 2020
sO close, i hope we get a torrent for easier download. Mega and its only 5 gb rule will make me wait too long to download the whole file.
Just do this:
I've seen a lot of people being worried about the download size of episode 8 since it's 19GB and which site they should use to prevent long download durations. Especially now that Nopy has been shut down (rip).

I recommend you to take the following approach to be fully prepared for D-day (19 November 2021) and not be aggravated by immensely slow download speeds:

1. Download the MEGA Application on your device. Use the app, not the MEGA website itself.

2. Register for 2 different free VPN's and download the corresponding applications.
    I myself use ProvadoVPN and Windscribe since they allow you to use 10GB/month for free.

3. Now you are fully setup and you will be able to download the file within the hour doing the following:
  • Import the BaDik file in the MEGA app and start downloading it. After 5GB it will stop since the limit on your personal IP-address has been reached.
  • Activate one of your 2 free VPN's and it will automatically start downloading again since the VPN provides you another IP address based on a chosen location. If it didn't start automatically, just continue your download. After 5GB it will stop again.
  • Choose a different location in your VPN app and it will allow you to download another 5GB before it ultimately stops again. You'll be at 15GB of the total 19GB.
  • Quit using your 1st free VPN (let's say ProvadoVPN) and switch to your second one (for example Windscribe). Activate it and the final 4GB will be downloaded.
  • Hooray you can play!
I tested it out with a similar sized file and the download took 30-40 min to complete it. My Wifi is quite average and I managed to reach 10-16mb/second using this method.​
shazba already explained a similar method but I'm not capable of downloading extra data by switching it on and off. So I have to use the provided monthly 10GB on the free VPN's. I think the method mentioned above should do the trick for everyone who doesn't want to pay for MEGA.​
You can find shazba 's comment here below:​

Reactions: Crusader of Romance
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes