Selek

Aug 1, 2019
Which Patreon tier would get me access to tomorrow's release? The $10 tier? Does it include a reliable download link, or would I still be stuck with Mega?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Which Patreon tier would get me access to tomorrow's release? The $10 tier? Does it include a reliable download link, or would I still be stuck with Mega?
25$

You just need to wait for the uploaders to start creating the mirrors for the downloads

will the release be straight to alpha or is it beta version?
It is like saying version 1.0 of the chapter if other updates come out, it will only be a patch to correct bugs

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
$25, I believe.
will the release be straight to alpha or is it beta version?
Beta testing is what his people do before we get it, so the answer is 'neither'. We get the release version, and any undiscovered bugs will be patched in the near future.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Beta testing is what his people do before we get it, so the answer is 'neither'. We get the release version, and any undiscovered bugs will be patched in the near future.
Thanks, that's what i wanted to find out, reason i was curious is cause i don't like playing updates which have misssing content/missing animations, in some of them you can't even properly save.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes