Missionary

Oct 30, 2021
help me, how do i download it, all the downloading websites are only giving 500kbps. Its impossible to do it, since i get unlimited net only for 5 hrs each night.
Is there any torrent link or some shit where i can either Pause download or do it in good speeds?
Torrent file posted above

Montanabob75

Apr 9, 2021
Yeah I've been told..I think I only practiced once during the free roam on EP8 daammn.....seems like I have to jump way back
I think it's 4 times you have to practice the song - going to take a little work, but, you have 8 months + or - until the next update.....

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Well, shit... Now I'm gonna have to do an entire new playthrough to change stuff up for next "Season".

Also, is the chick that shows up at the dad's house in the end the friend the MC lost his virginity to (unless I'm not remembering it right) that's mentioned in a flashback where she gets on a train?

rockie

Aug 16, 2017
Well, shit... Now I'm gonna have to do an entire new playthrough to change stuff up for next "Season".

Also, is the chick that shows up at the dad's house in the end the friend the MC lost his virginity to (unless I'm not remembering it right) that's mentioned in a flashback where she gets on a train?
Yep

Missionary

Oct 30, 2021

FUCKIN HELL I forgot about her I knew she was familiar but can't figure it out you just cleared my mind bro ^_^

Acardia02

Jan 27, 2019
Geez - after waiting this long I had an upgrade to my Mac to Catalina 10.15.7 which is now incompatible with Ren'py 7.4 and above - which means that I now have to give up on this game. Damn...I REALLY don't want to buy a new computer for this game...
You can install Virtual machine on your computer.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Guess I'll cling on to hope and keep waiting for Heather to get a scene... In a perfect world she'd be promoted to main female love interest but sadly...

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Well I have 3 more gb to download from Mega but my cap for the day has reach the limit. Looks like I will playing it tomorrow. Hopefully it comes to Steam soon.

Holmster74

Aug 27, 2020
Geez - after waiting this long I had an upgrade to my Mac to Catalina 10.15.7 which is now incompatible with Ren'py 7.4 and above - which means that I now have to give up on this game. Damn...I REALLY don't want to buy a new computer for this game...
Had the same issue.. wich mac and year??

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
You can install Virtual machine on your computer.
No - I will not for one game. I hate splitting a system for different OS. Almost everything else is fine. Eventually when this one dies I will have to upgrade but in the meantime I will just have to do without. I have tried wine and such in the past and it was such a klunky alternative that I never continued with it. Out of hundreds of games if I miss on one or two then so be it...

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It didn't feel that way to me at all. Much like Chad being gay, the hints were there all along. We got some of the fine details wrong(like her being adopted) but it was real obvious when she wondered how you knew Tybalt's room, which she herself would not have had any reason to know about, without some kind of relationship to him.

As for the pregnancy issue it's got to be Wendy, or some other side character we aren't involved with, or it's just there to ramp up the paranoia a little bit.

DPC was real big this episode on finally remembering what the old man said about being careful where you stick it.

andufalha

May 14, 2020
I downloaded the game and extract it. when launch i received this. not really sure why.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 417, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "renpy/loader.py", line 244, in index_archives
index = handler.read_index(f)
File "renpy/loader.py", line 129, in read_index
index = loads(zlib.decompress(infile.read()))
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178

Sat Nov 20 13:35:34 2021

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes